Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Baby Names
  5. girls name - due in 10 days!!

girls name - due in 10 days!! Lock Rss

hi,

I only have 10 days to go and haven't decided on a girls name. I am thinking of Ashlee or Briar but can't find middle names for them. So far i have

Briar Rose
Briar Ashlee
Briar Mckenzie
Ashlee Rose

What do you guys think? Any other suggestions?

Emma SA - Briar 15/03/07

I relly like Briar Rose or what about Ashlee Briar?

I really like Ashlee Rose, thats sweet. Its hrader than you imagine...we had a bad time trying to come to something we both agreed on. We ended up with Cameron Thuraiyah Connolly, middle name being my mums.

Cameron n Jacksons mummy

Silly question,

how do you pronouce BRIAR?

Brie- (as in the cheese) -ar

or

Bry- (as in 'bride') -ar

I havent heard this name before - its LOOKS lovely!
Ashlee Rose is beautiful. My daugter we named Jasmyn and is is so nice to have a pretty name for a little girl. Good luck with your labour etc.

Briar Rose reminds me of Sleeping Beauty (I like it).
What about McKenzie Rose?

faith

i like Ashlee Rose very pretty and girly.

good luck with the birth of your daughter.

lisa - bris #Siarra 21/2/06 #2 Abbey 30/9/07

i think makenzie rose sounds really cute

How about Montana-Rose as a first name. I think it is really pretty and would of called my Abigail that but wanted to keep with A names.
Briar Rose

for two reasons.

1. It's so beautiful and unusual - but not in a bad way. She will quite likely be the only one with that name that she will come in contact with.

2. Sleeping Beauty. I am a HUGE Disney fan and Sleeping Beauty is one of my faves. Imagine your daughter watching Sleeping Beauty and having the main character - a PRINCESS - share her name! She'll love it! At least I would. Unfortunately there is no Princess Casey in any fairytale I've ever come across smile
Edited: Because I'm a dick and so are 8 other's in here, LMAO!!!

Congratulations Emma on the birth of your daughter "Briar" nearly 3 months ago! grin

[Edited on 09/06/2007]

If your after different/unique I'd go for Briar. Ashlee is a bit softer but common so it depends on what your after.
Personally, if it was me I would be looking at one of the other middle names as Rose is the most popular middle name at the momemt. I'm not one for common names.

Sign in to follow this topic