Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Baby Names
  5. Boys names? Unusual, yet not too weird.. ideas?

Boys names? Unusual, yet not too weird.. ideas? Lock Rss

hi guys!
My hubby and I are due for number 2 in august. We have yet to decide on a name. I am told by family, dont hoose that and they think of the nicknames, or they will always be asked to spell it, but i ahve always been asked to spell my name and i dont care! Its kirsty how hard is that? Anyway our first son is Ashton Tyler, i have many girls names picked out but we r having a boy! I like Brayden, Zachery, Lucas and Samuel. My hubby likes Tyson, Tyronne and Trey ( i think he watcches to many movies!)> ahve u guys got any ideas? i dont want anything too strange but definatly dont want anything common. I Dont want my kids to be one of 3 in a class, like the michales johns and peters of the world... what do u think? Id Love suggestions... I need two names to go with Stacey.. thats our surname...
cant wait to hear from u... i got 9 weeks.. help us
Kirsty

Ashton 13/8/04, dylan 27/8/05, #3 due 22/9/07

um I cant really help cause hubbie named our baby "Jacob Patrick" (Jacob after a character in Stargate and Patrick after my aunt Patricia) but have you tried searching the internet for "unusual baby boy names".

Good Luck in thinking "outside the square" - I love unusual names or less frequently used names like Jacob.
Hey
We hace a Zackary(Zack) and Toby. Everyone seems to love Tobys name. If we have a boy this time he will be Jake. We also liked Seth, Levi, Noah, Eli, Malichai.
Good luck
Kath

Kathryn - Zack-4, Toby-2 & Molly 1

Hi guys,

We had the same trouble thinking of a boys name for our son and my husband came up with Phoenix in the end and we both love it! He is now 19mths old and we are expecting his sister in Dec so trying to think of an unusual name for her too.

Donelle

Phoenix 22/12/03, 2nd due 12/12/05

Sign in to follow this topic