Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Baby Names
  5. The closer I get the more I am unsure

The closer I get the more I am unsure Lock Rss

Is it just me but the closer I get to baby girl arriving the more I am unsure about the names we have chosen.
I remember posting with such certainty that we would call her Isabelle Charlotte or Veronica Rose about 2-3 months ago. Now, I am not sure about either of these.
I have known people who have taken a while to give the baby a name and I have always said that I wouldn't do that, but I can not think of ANY names that both hubby and I can agree on.

Does anyone else share this problem?
Any advice?

Iona, QLD, Bianca 9/9/05 and Sienna Lily 20/10/07

When my daughter was born we had 2 names we liked and just days before I started freaking out because I thought I no longer liked them.

The moment she was born and I was told it was a girl, I just said "hi there Madison Rose". My husband looked at me and asked if I was sure and I was. I just knew it at the time.

So don't worry, when the time arrives I'm sure you'll select the right name.
Hi, I had names picked out but when bubs was born Liam was just what came to mind and suited him, it wasn't on our list!

Liams Mum,NZ,14mth boy

hi *beginner* ... if it helps at all, i think both names you have chosen are great ... but i especially like veronica rose!! good luck with your choice!!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Sign in to follow this topic