Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

HELP!! Lock Rss

Hi everyone, i am so stuck on a name for our second daughter!
We named our first after people and there is no names left or that we want to name this one after.

My little girls name is Sadie Lee.

On our short list we have Charlee, Jorja and Sophie with Belle as the most likely middle name.

Can i have a Sadie and a Sophie though or does that just sound silly as they are quite similar.

Any other suggestions would be much appreciated as i only have 2 weeks to go!

Yvonne, Sadie 31/10/05 Jorjah 08/07/07

Firstly, CONGRATS on being a Mum second time round!
Secondly, Sophie is beautiful and I also like Sophia. Lastly, I don't think there is anything wrong with having 2 girls with names starting the same. Out of the 3 your listed I like Sophie is the sweetest. Charlee is too boyish for me, sorry. Jorja is Ok but its very common.

Congratulations, and good luck with the up-coming delivery. I like the name Sophie very much, but i love Jorja. And keeping with two names that you have already chosen and that you like, i love Jorja Belle, it's so pretty and flows so well.
But if you like Sophie, there is no reason why you can't have two daughters with the same first letter of their names.
Sophie is a beautiful name but very popular (didn't want to use the word common because it's far from that). From your list though I'd definitely choose Jorja Belle, what a gorgeous name! All the best with the decision smile

Linda ~ DD1: 10/01/06 ~ DD2: 26/06/07

Sign in to follow this topic