Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Baby Names

shan444

Girl Names please help Lock

Hi all I am due with my third baby in two weeks and can't deceive on a name. It's my fi...

5 replies

Love Willow, and Isla. Actually Willow Isla is a nice combo! Aria is a nice name, but it makes me think of the ARIA music charts......

jessicanengland

Help needing thoughts on names! Lock

Hi mummies, I'm due to give birth to our second son in the coming weeks we have two names pi...

5 replies

I'd prefer Rayner Kai, simply because Harper is getting a really popular girls name, and Rayner Kai flows better I think. I qui...

1+trying= hopefully 2

Can't decide on a name HELP Lock

Hi, I need help. I'm due with my second girl in may and at the moment can't decide on ...

1 reply

Off your list I like Peyton Betty or Indiana Betty, as I think these names flow well together. Morgan/Morgana Betty would also soun...

Pretty but unusual girls names Lock

Im after Pretty girls names but that arnet heard all the time. I dont mind Bailee, lexi and isla....

55 replies

Bailee is common AF. Lexi is getting better. Isla is good and Harlow is good too. Grace is a really pretty middle name. Good Luck!!!

Joeybee

Please help me by voting. Lock

From another forum I found a thread where people had linked their baby name lists for people to v...

New no replies
Huggies Support

Do you and your partner disagree on your baby's name? Lock

If you and your partner both have strong feelings about what your baby should be called, but neit...

New no replies
Mama_Goose

Boys names shortlist Lock

Hi, going round in circles trying to choose a name for our boy. Criteria: Not too common Easy t...

1 reply

Moss! Love it! That was definitely the one I was going to say as top pick out of your list. Colton shortened to Colt ... that is ...

twinmummy24

Middle Name Advice Lock

Hi all. I'm currently 34 weeks pregnant with baby no3 and its a girl. We have chosen the fir...

3 replies

Both are really beautiful choices and work well. I wouldn't worry about the Elizabeth + Taylor being together because as some...

Huggies Support

Top 50 Baby Girl Names in Australia in 2016 Lock

1. Charlotte 2. Olivia 3. Amelia 4. Ava 5. Mia 6. Sophia 7. Chloe 8. Emily 9. Sophie 10....

New no replies
Huggies Support

Top 50 Baby Boy Names in Australia in 2016 Lock

McCrindle's list of Australia's top baby names for 2016 have been revealed, and for the...

New no replies
sway_xoxo

Opinions? Paisley Laine Lock

We are set on Paisley and I think hubby is set on Laine as a middle name, but I'm not sure, ...

1 reply

I think it sounds fine. Middle named arnt used alot anyways.

Huggies Support

Hot baby names of 2017 Lock

USA Today has reported that the Baby Names of 2017 will throw the rule book out the window! No yo...

New no replies
Oneday-215

Y is naming a girl so hard.... Lock

having trouble finding a girls name, I need a name to go with Kaiden and Darcey So far I like ...

4 replies

I like Clara but can't use it if my baby is a girl as a friend used it about two weeks ago.

Chloelouiselou

Middle name for Milla Lock

We are due with our second in February and expecting a little girl, we love Milla for a first nam...

New no replies
Wendy101

3rd boy name! Lock

We have 2 boys named Finn and James. Third boy due June. We are stuck for names we like and go ...

4 replies

My boys are Ashton and Cohen. Good luck.

verity_b

Opinions please! Twin girls and can't agree on names... Lock

We're having identical twin girls in November and my husband and I just cannot agree! I hat...

3 replies

Love Asher

HuggiesModerator

Can't decide on a baby name? Try our Baby Name Finder! Lock

https://www.huggies.com.au/baby-names

New no replies
Mehramonty23

sugest some cute baby girl names Lock

friend i want to know the names for my baby girl starts with D please suggest me the list and bes...

New no replies
Patrickdemps

Need some unique baby girl names Lock

Hey ya all , I am Patrick Dempse from US. My wife is 8 months pregnant and a cute and beautiful a...

3 replies

Broderickhunter wrote: Congratulations to you and your wife. God bless the upcoming baby. Here are some unique and cute baby girl na...

eggmum

Boys name 'Braxton'???? Lock

Hi all, I need anyone to tell me what the first thing that pops into their head when I say...

25 replies

No it didn't pop into my head.

Ardnassac09

baby boy names unique Lock

I am having a baby boy and I am so picky with names and cant ever choose one. I haven't been...

New no replies
MissMagenta

Boys names Lock

Hi looking for boys names that go with the middle name 'Francis' we already have a Hann...

New no replies
*Mum2B*

Ryan or Blair? Lock

We have a few names on our shortlist for bub number 2, the gender is currently unknown. Do you li...

8 replies

I prefer Ryan

Swinzee

Opinions please Lock

Hi. Can I please get your opinions on the name Trent. I have not heard it much and don't min...

4 replies

Oliver Charlotte Charles Amelia Felix Eloise Harrison Lily Mathew Camille

SummerRae

Boys names that go together?? Lock

Hi all, Just wanting advice on what boys names go together - have a little boy Jace currently. N...

2 replies

I called my boy Jim, I like this name, also I Like Alex, David, John, Bryan

TiffanyNathanAndHarlow-Blu2012

Unusual Baby Boy Names?? Lock

Hi Everyone, I need help! I found out a 5 weeks ago that I'm having baby boy. My Partner loves P...

31 replies

Just had my little one 8 weeks ago. He didn't have a name for 5 days after birth. We couldn't make up our minds up. We wen...

Fannypaquette

What do you think of this name Lock

Leov for a little boy?

New no replies
RioBy

What spelling is better in NZ? Lock

Hi all I'm a newbie to forums but my husband and I are very torn on the spelling of one of o...

8 replies

Those four question marks are meant to show as a smiley face!

ChickenFillet

Opinions on Maverick for a first name Lock

My husband and I really love this name but just curious on what others think?

3 replies

I love it but don't be surprised if your child gets a lot of top gun references.

Becvl1712

Boy/Girl twins Lock

What is your opinion on these names: Elliot and Eliza (shortened to Lizzie) Ezra and Eliza Saxon...

3 replies

Saxon and Eliza are best. Kia, daisy, Elliot, William, Chris,Richard, Rianne in my opinion.

Mummy of boys

Pls Help!!.... Honest opinion on this name or other suggestions.... Lock

We are having our 3rd boy in a 4 weeks. His brothers names are Flynn and Harlan so I wanted somet...

2 replies

Hey there I think Kingston is a good match with your other sons name and I love it, its strong and not so common. Some other names...

Baby Name theft? Lock

Use it. I would especially if you really love it. She obviously didn't love it enough to us...

New no replies
Ellek1

Boy name suggestions please Lock

Hi everyone smile I am currently pregnant with baby number 3. I already have 2 boys named Rhys a...

6 replies

Thank you everyone. We did have a third boy 7 weeks ago and he went nameless for a whole week but finally settled on Zane Joel xx

Offspring.Marley

Middle name for Eve Lock

we have a massive list of names but at the moment Eve nn Evie is front runner. If if we have a ...

5 replies

I prefer Eve Rose

Nicole_Smith88

Middle names Lock

I am currently pregnant with my 3rd baby unsure of sex yet but i am pretty sure its a boy I reall...

2 replies

Layken William Allan I like it!

Mer-Petronella

Baby Girl Name help! Lock

I'm due in April and can't decide on a name! We know we are having a girl and like the...

3 replies

Emily Rose or Amelie Rose

~TJK Mum ~

Middle name for Annabelle? Lock

Hi ladies, Any suggestions on a middle name for Annabelle? DF's wants Maree cause it'...

10 replies

Annabelle Lee or Annabelle Rose

Casey_86

Ava or Alara Lock

Hi, my husband and I cant decide on a name for our 2 week old little girl. I love the name Alara ...

4 replies

Beautiful name Ava

N-J17

Your opinion on... Lock

Wyatt... Hubby has decided that if we have a boy it will be Wyatt Nicholas. I loved it to start w...

4 replies

I like it. It's a beautiful name!

Samantha_Ann18

Can't decided a middle name, help?? Lock

Hi ladies, I've chosen the name Preston but cannot find a middle name suitable with my last ...

1 reply

James is always a good one?