Huggies Forum

What Month Is Your Baby Due?

Lauraine

Huggies Pregnancy and Birth Information

Our Pregnancy and Birth section provides you with some great information about what to expect dur...

7 replies

I have found this section an excellent help. This is my first pregnancy and I'm 25 weeks along. Counting down and learning about my ...

lissgrrr

Yay or nay

I love this emoji baby and think it's a great gift for a baby shower. Hubby reckons the litt...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
HuggiesModerator

Are you due in March 2017?

Share your experiences here!

63 replies

Can someone add me in fb group please.shamina84@gmail.com.thanks

sweetastomo

Due January 2017

Hello! I got a faint bfp at 10dpo today, according to dates I'm due Jan 6th 2017! Any othe...

96 replies

Hi, Please add me to the group. Daniellemalone@gmail.com Thanks!

Mama_JX?

Due December 2016

Got a clear bfp this week and due date would be Dec 2. Got bloods done today. Anyone else due in ...

45 replies

Is there any way I could be added to the Facebook group Ive been feeling pretty lonely as this is my second pregnancy but don'...

***Carmyz***

Due October 2016

Hi I got my positive yesterday so exciting , I'm due 1st October. Anyone else due in October ?

56 replies

Hi ladies. If you'd like to be added to the FB group, please PM me (Leanne Shelton) and I'll add you! Sorry for the delay ...

HuggiesModerator

Are you due in April 2017?

Congratulations on your pregnancy! Share your experiences here!

3 replies

I'm 6 weeks along with no 2. Due in early April. Just hoping my rainbow baby sticks. Good luck to all.

Jen.J

Due June 2016

Anyone due June 2016 ? i got my bloods back from the Nurse wed and she said i had the right hormo...

140 replies

Hi all, Its Kelsey here. I would just like to update everyone that I had my precious little boy weighing 5 pounds 6 ounces in early ...

***Carmyz***

Any due in April 2017 ladies? Got a vvf line today

Early days but hopeful my rainbow will stick

41 replies

Jelly you dont come up when i search your email

Alisonlhenry89

Are you due in Feb 2017???

I got my first BFP three days ago (before AF was due)! So excited! Anyone else due in Feb 2017?

54 replies

Is there any other way to get added to the fb group as have friend requested marielle but haven't been added to the group yet.

Ejade10

due in november 2016

I just found out and looking for anyone else due around this time. I will be due around the 5th

86 replies

Mel78 wrote: Hi ladies! I'm due 29 November with number 2 and based in Wellington NZ. Would love to join the facebook group - ...

Haloumi

Due Feb 2017 NZ FB group

We have a FB due date group running for NZ. If you wish to join please post your email that you u...

1 reply

I'd like to join this NZ Facebook group - please add me: kath.andreewiltens@gmail.com Thx

HuggiesModerator

Are you due in August 2016?

Share your journey with others here...

86 replies

Hi, can you please add me to the Facebook group, carolyntwaddle@hotmail.com I, due 1st aug.

newbaby

Due September 2016

Early days I know but anyone else just finding out they're pregnant?????? Have set up a Face...

38 replies

Bump*

Louise_O

March 2016 Babies

Due in March 2016 Babies !

237 replies

Hello all. I ended up having a little boy on the 12th of March, 5 days early. 8 pound 6 ounces, 51cm long. A very quick labour. Didn...

Stacey-Louise

22 weeks

Hi ladies!! Hope its ok to join!! Im 22 weeks and love it... Im due on the 29th April. Was a comp...

4 replies

Although your baby getting heavier every day, her skin still appears wrinkled and translucent because she needs to gain more weight....

Angtomscott

First time mums due June/July/August

Hi just wanted to see if there are any other first time mums due June/July/August. Im due end Ju...

1 reply

Hiya! Did you find a group? If not visit www.letstalkbaby.co.nz to get connected with one

ShannonG

Due 3rd August 2016

Hi there lovely ladies, I'm just wondering if there were any others out there due on the 3r...

1 reply

Hiya! Did you find a group? If not visit www.letstalkbaby.co.nz to get connected with one

Mareestenning

Looking for mums due the same time as you

Just found out your pregnant and looking for other mums to be to share the journey with? Visit ww...

**Growing Baby Lampitt**

Due May 2016

Hi, I can't find a thread for Mums expecting in May 2016. I'm due on the 2nd May (aft...

98 replies

Due May 20th with my first bub. Totally wasn't expecting it or planning it. I have severe PCOS and was on the pill to regulate ...

HuggiesModerator

Delivery date close? Get inspired with these great nursery ideas!

https://www.huggies.com.au/pregnancy/baby-nursery

HuggiesModerator

Are you due in April 2016?

Share your journey with others!

Mrs_B_nz

February 2016 babies

Hi, just have had my BFP after 5 cycles, this will be number 2 for us, I place my due date at Feb...

123 replies

Do you guys belong to a due February Facebook group? If so can someone please add me. Many thanks

Apps_Tara

Due July 2016

Has anyone else got their BFP for July yet?? I have my edd is July 6th

45 replies

Hi ladies, I am due on 15th July with my first. I'm finding it very exciting but scary at the same time. I have my 20 week sca...

Mummy's Girls

Is there a May FB page happening?

Hi ladies, Is there a due May FB page happening? The May thread seems to be moving a little slow ...

9 replies

Stacy if you see this, could you please message any of us from Due in April we are super worried about you. x Nicky

*timtam*

Due April 2015

Hi ladies, anyone else due in April? I know its still early. I think I'm due around the 3rd ...

190 replies

Stacey if you read this us ladies on Facebook are worried can u please contact one of us xxx

Miss_Sjc

Due June Secret Harbour / Mandurah area

Hi, Is anyone else expecting baby in June that live around the Secret Harbour area? I've just m...

2 replies

How do we get on to the fb group? I'm due June 12th ?? Also Perth.

Titansmummy

Due December 2015

hi beautiful ladies, I know it's still really early days, but I've made a due December...

42 replies

Hi, Is the group on Facebook still active? Would love to join if it is. I had a wee bit on December 15th ????

Kahlia_Short

FACEBOOK SUPPORT GROUP- Due JUNE 2016

Hey there, If you are wanting to join a support group for mothers due in june 2016 message me yo...

3 replies

Hi Kahlia I'd also like to join the Facebook group but not sure how! I'm due on 30th June with my first Thanks

Lincoln_Harlems_Mum

Due March 2016

Didn't know if there was a active March thread!! I'm due #3 30th March

1 reply

Hi hun, Just letting you know there is an active forum for March 2016 babies have added link below for you https://m.huggies.co.n...

<MummyKate>

Due November 2015

Hi Ladies, Thought id start a new group for November babies. I got a very faint BFP at 11 DPO. I...

174 replies

Nothing like leaving it till the last minute but can I be added? Would prefer not to put email address on this forum though....can I...

loo lou

Due April 2016

Hi Ladies!!! Anyone else out there due in April?? Im think I'm due around 12-04-2016

18 replies

Hi everyone, baby no. 3 for us is due 10th of April ????

Tails85

Auckland mummies to be due March/April/May

Hi! I am 29 going on 30 soon eeek!! and I am due 7th of April 2016 and I am wondering which mumm...

3 replies

Hi tails, Sorry I haven't replied for ages! I am in a Facebook group called April 2016 babies New Zealand if you are interes...

HuggiesModerator

Are you due in December 2015?

Count down the days with us! We'd love to hear from you about how you're feeling; what ...

Ashliethompson95

january 2016

hi there. our baby is due jan 2016. i was hoping to make some friends with similar baby dates

7 replies

Performancecarchick what part of nz are you in? just trying to see if we would be able to share stories etc when our babies a...

Spinn84

DUE IN JULY 2010

Hey I know its early but I am going to start a post for all the ladies due in July. I just got a ...

1350 replies

Hiiiiii!!!! Lmao

tootsie1001

Due Jan 2016

hi guys Anyone know if there are any Due Jan 2016 facebook groups? might be a bit early.

110 replies

Please add me albroadbent@xtra.co.nz - so glad i found this group

Thedancingdoulanz

Due October 2015

This seems ridiculously early, but I just got a very early positive test, and according to my ovu...

130 replies

I'm due about the 10th Oct.

Mummy2A&O

Melbourne Mummas Due in Jan, Feb, March 2016

Hi ladies, Are there any melbourne based mummas due early next year?

EmmaPenney

Babies Due March 2016

Any mummies due March 2016?? Would love to make form a wee group to make friends and create a sup...

1 reply

Hello! Yes I think I will be due end of March, I have been looking for a due in group through facebook for nz/aus. Do you know if th...