Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. What Month Is Your Baby Due?

What Month Is Your Baby Due?

Lauraine

Huggies Pregnancy and Birth Information

Our Pregnancy and Birth section provides you with some great information about what to expect dur...

7 replies

I have found this section an excellent help. This is my first pregnancy and I'm 25 weeks along. Counting down and learning about my ...

Mamana

Mummas of June 2018

Hey everyone! I'm new to this website and also first time pregnant! My friends have strong...

29 replies

Hi Crissy My name is Lucy Jeffcoat if you could add me so I can join the Facebook page pls? My FB profile pic is a close up of me we...

Amy_Hawthorn

Due May 2018

Hey Ladies, just wondering if anyone has started a Facebook page or should I start one for Due Ma...

10 replies

Hi ladies, I am due May 18 with twins. Have a just turned 2 and 5 year old. Would love to find a fb group of other due mummies

Huggies Support

Are you due in April 2018?

Just found out you're pregnant? Congratulations from all of us! We invite you to use this th...

10 replies

Hi all, I'm due April 2018 with twins. We have a just turned 2 year old and a just turned 5 year old daughter. Would love to fi...

msmumma

Secret Facebook page for mothers due in June 2018!

Hi mummies I've created a SECRET (no one in your friend list can see the group OR who'...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Bethlang

Is there a Facebook page yet for babies due June 2018?

Hi is there a Facebook page yet for babies due in June 2018? If so please let me know, would love...

9 replies

you can search by name. But to add to secret groups you must be FB friends first.

Huggies Support

Are you due in October 2017?

Join our support group so you can track your journey with other mums-to-be!

27 replies

now it become one year to your child who started this topic ..congratulations... i am due in next august next year.. i am already a ...

Huggies Support

Is your baby due in July 2018?

Just found out you're pregnant? Join our thread to chart your journey with others!

Huggies Support

Are you due in December 2017?

Congratulations! Share your journey here with others!

29 replies

hi all, i am pregnant with baby #3 due 10/12/2017 would love to join the group if its still active? thank you

Huggies Support

Babies due in March 2018

Just found out you're pregnant? Join our support group and track your amazing journey here!

22 replies

Hi there, I am 17 weeks with my second and was wondering if I could please be added to the Facebook group? Thanks

Charlie Charlotte

NZ Babies due May 2017

Who is having a baby in May 2017?

22 replies

Hi Ladies can you please add me to the fb group.....is it due May 2018?? I'm due with my 2nd on the may

Yvette_H

Hi Everyone, anyone else due 7 May 2017?

Hi Everyone, just looking for anyone who has just found out they are pregnant? I am due 7 May 2...

21 replies

Hey Ladies, I'm due with my 2nd on the 20th May, would love to join the FB group please. Is this an old post or should it be D...

Huggies Support

Are you due in May 2018?

Congratulations on your pregnancy! We invite you to use this thread to track your journey with ot...

Huggies Support

Are you due in January 2018?

Have you just found you're pregnant? Big congratulations from all of us at Huggies! We invit...

40 replies

Hi All - not sure if this page is still active - my due date is 23 Jan 2018 however I am having fraternal twins (girl and boy!) so t...

Huggies Support

Just found out you're pregnant? Are you due in February 2018?

Congratulations! Share your pregnancy journey with us!

19 replies

Well I have just signed back in after a period of not being able to look at anything about babies. Unfortunately our little miracle...

Huggies Support

Did you give birth on your due date?

Predicting due dates is an inexact science. How close to your due date did you give birth?

7 replies

Mine was due Dec 5.. water broke 5 november. Coincidentally the day of our baby shower hahaha. She actually arrived on 10th November

HuggiesModerator

Are you due in April 2017?

Congratulations on your pregnancy! Share your experiences here!

10 replies

Janine-120

Due December 2017

Hi, I am interested in joining a Facebook group for anyone due in December 2017 living in Sydney....

Laz_1987

February 2018 ladies

Hi ladies, if you're due in February 2018 we're starting a secret Facebook group so we ...

11 replies

Hi ladies I'm 6 weeks pregnant with Bub number 5. I'm due 26 feb but will have a c section, my 5th ???? So Bub will come a...

Stesar

march 18

anyone else due in march 18

Mumma2myboys

February 2018!!!

Just got a very faint line, Hopefully it gets darker. Anyone else due in February 2018?

4 replies

If any new people see this post we have a secret fb group if anyoone wished to join plead add either myself Claire Louise Hooker or...

faithbaby

Anyone had morning sickness only days after implantation???????????

Hi all, I am currently on day 15 of my cycle. I generally ovulate around day 8 or 9. After having...

7 replies

Did u get a BFP? I'm the same been feeling sick and headaches just after implantation (me think) and it only been 8dpo will tes...

Vaniakensington

Due September 2017 Facebook group!

New Facebook group for Auckland Mums or Mums to be due in September this year for genuine support...

Heikelulay

Pls add me to FB group

Hi, I'm due in sept this year! Could somebody pls add me to the sept due date FB group? Heik...

Angiejww

Help please

Hi all, I really need some help and hope you don't mind me asking. I am a mum and a psyc...

HuggiesModerator

Are you due in July 2017?

Congratulations! Share your journey with others!

27 replies

I'm due to have 3rd July, can I join fb group please?

HuggiesModerator

Are you due in June 2017?

Share your journey with others!

23 replies

Hi can I join this group on fb? Due on 5th of June... Any day now!

Huggies Support

Due in September 2017?

Just found out you're pregnant? Congratulations! We invite you to share your journey with ot...

36 replies

Hi, due sept too! Can someone add me to the Facebook group please? hanna_volle@hotmail.com

Myfab5ni

August bubs 2017

Hey Ladies, I'm due end of July or start of august waiting to have it confirmed. Can'...

26 replies

I'm due August 25th this is baby number 4 for me

Huggies Support

Are you due in November 2017?

Congratulations if you've just found out you're pregnant! Check out our handy Week By W...

19 replies

Hello everyone!! wow i never EVER thought I'd be in a forum like this again... I lost a baby back in 2002 at 19 weeks and had b...

91lizzysmith

Coffee group?

Hi I am due with my second in March, and was looking to see if anyone else out there in the Wan...

Huggies Support

Happy Chinese New Year - Year of the Rooster

If your baby is due in 2017, he / she will be born in the Year of the Rooster, according to the C...

Cleannationnz

First Time Mums 2017

Hi Ladies, I am due in July and have a few girls in a group on FB for first time kiwi mums. We w...

1 reply

I would love to join x

Rachel_White_Star

Any FB groups for babies due in JUNE 2017?

Hi all, I am just wondering if there are any groups for babies due in JUNE 2017? i am in a couple...

9 replies

Hey sounds good, you will need to add me on FB though (you can delete me after if you like) my name is Rach Lou and will have a pict...

Jessieterry

Anyone from West Auckland is due in May?:)

Hi, I'm due on 4th of May next year:). Anyone from west Auckland is due in May? I would love...

1 reply

Hey congrats hun I'm due 28th may. We stay in south head.

***Carmyz***

Any due in April 2017 ladies? Got a vvf line today

Early days but hopeful my rainbow will stick

62 replies

It's a different one and there are a few of us NZ ladies, majority are Australian. It is smaller and a lot more personal

sweetastomo

Due January 2017

Hello! I got a faint bfp at 10dpo today, according to dates I'm due Jan 6th 2017! Any othe...

97 replies

Super late to the party - can I be added to facebook? I'm due January 19th! it's kaea511@gmail.com or Kat Andrew on FB

Jennydom2000

Baby Due in June 2017?

Hi All, I am jumping out of my skin with excitement! My husband and I have been TTC for 10 years!...

6 replies

hi i am due 9th of july 2017 but both my two babies were born a month early so expecting the same with this one would love to join ...

HuggiesModerator

Pregnancy due date calculator

https://www.huggies.com.au/pregnancy/calculator...

Haloumi

Due Feb 2017 NZ FB group

We have a FB due date group running for NZ. If you wish to join please post your email that you u...

2 replies

Not sure if this thread is still live but I would like to be added to the due feb Facebook group meganromanes@outlook.com