Huggies Forum

What Month Is Your Baby Due?

Lauraine

Huggies Pregnancy and Birth Information

Our Pregnancy and Birth section provides you with some great information about what to expect dur...

7 replies

I have found this section an excellent help. This is my first pregnancy and I'm 25 weeks along. Counting down and learning about my ...

Louise_O

March 2016 Babies

Due in March 2016 Babies !

237 replies

Hello all. I ended up having a little boy on the 12th of March, 5 days early. 8 pound 6 ounces, 51cm long. A very quick labour. Didn...

Jen.J

Due June 2016

Anyone due June 2016 ? i got my bloods back from the Nurse wed and she said i had the right hormo...

139 replies

Hi everyone Im Sharon. Im due June 16 with my 3rd child. I have two boys. Jayden (9) and Cameron (7). This one is a girl Looking fo...

sweetastomo

Due January 2017

Hello! I got a faint bfp at 10dpo today, according to dates I'm due Jan 6th 2017! Any othe...

2 replies

Hey yes! Due 3/1

HuggiesModerator

Are you due in August 2016?

Share your journey with others here...

86 replies

Is the group not up and running? I can't find it and haven't been added.

Mama_JX?

Due December 2016

Got a clear bfp this week and due date would be Dec 2. Got bloods done today. Anyone else due in ...

38 replies

Hi ladies congratz to you all! Already had my first scan which makes my due date 11th Dec, I have a follow up tomorrow to make sure ...

***Carmyz***

Due October 2016

Hi I got my positive yesterday so exciting , I'm due 1st October. Anyone else due in October ?

53 replies

Hey, I also seem to be late to the party. Pregnant with my first and due 17 October, would love to join the facebook page.

Ejade10

due in november 2016

I just found out and looking for anyone else due around this time. I will be due around the 5th

76 replies

I have friend requested you on Facebook and sent you a message with my huggies name hope that's OK ?

Stacey-Louise

22 weeks

Hi ladies!! Hope its ok to join!! Im 22 weeks and love it... Im due on the 29th April. Was a comp...

4 replies

Although your baby getting heavier every day, her skin still appears wrinkled and translucent because she needs to gain more weight....

Angtomscott

First time mums due June/July/August

Hi just wanted to see if there are any other first time mums due June/July/August. Im due end Ju...

1 reply

Hiya! Did you find a group? If not visit www.letstalkbaby.co.nz to get connected with one

ShannonG

Due 3rd August 2016

Hi there lovely ladies, I'm just wondering if there were any others out there due on the 3r...

1 reply

Hiya! Did you find a group? If not visit www.letstalkbaby.co.nz to get connected with one

Mareestenning

Looking for mums due the same time as you

Just found out your pregnant and looking for other mums to be to share the journey with? Visit ww...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
**Growing Baby Lampitt**

Due May 2016

Hi, I can't find a thread for Mums expecting in May 2016. I'm due on the 2nd May (aft...

98 replies

Due May 20th with my first bub. Totally wasn't expecting it or planning it. I have severe PCOS and was on the pill to regulate ...

HuggiesModerator

Delivery date close? Get inspired with these great nursery ideas!

https://www.huggies.com.au/pregnancy/baby-nursery

New no replies Be the first to reply »
newbaby

Due September 2016

Early days I know but anyone else just finding out they're pregnant?????? Have set up a Face...

37 replies

Hi, 1st baby, 39yrs old, due 30th August. So have joined the August page/FB and this one. Newbaby - I have friend requested you, s...