Huggies Forum

What Month Is Your Baby Due?

Lauraine

Huggies Pregnancy and Birth Information

Our Pregnancy and Birth section provides you with some great information about what to expect dur...

7 replies

I have found this section an excellent help. This is my first pregnancy and I'm 25 weeks along. Counting down and learning about my ...

***Carmyz***

Due October 2016

Hi I got my positive yesterday so exciting , I'm due 1st October. Anyone else due in October ?

21 replies

Hi Ladies, my name is Katrina. I'm pregnant with baby number 2. Due october 15. I would also like to join a fb group if one i...

Louise_O

March 2016 Babies

Due in March 2016 Babies !

232 replies

I'm due March 31st

Apps_Tara

Due July 2016

Has anyone else got their BFP for July yet?? I have my edd is July 6th

44 replies

Hi everyone - I am due late July with number 1. Tara can you (or someone who knows) please confirm what your profile pic is now. T...

newbaby

Due September 2016

Early days I know but anyone else just finding out they're pregnant?????? Have set up a Face...

35 replies

So I told my partner and it went well. Hes very supportive. Also went to the doctor today for my first antenatal check. Bloods tomor...

Mrs_B_nz

February 2016 babies

Hi, just have had my BFP after 5 cycles, this will be number 2 for us, I place my due date at Feb...

122 replies

I was removed too a while ago and never got added back.

ShannonG

Due 3rd August 2016

Hi there lovely ladies, I'm just wondering if there were any others out there due on the 3r...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Jen.J

Due June 2016

Anyone due June 2016 ? i got my bloods back from the Nurse wed and she said i had the right hormo...

136 replies

Hey Kelsey6, Where abouts are you in NZ? I know how you feel, Im in Marlborough and it was so hot here today, still 28 outside at th...

HuggiesModerator

Are you due in August 2016?

Share your journey with others here...

79 replies

Hope you all feel well

Mummy's Girls

Is there a May FB page happening?

Hi ladies, Is there a due May FB page happening? The May thread seems to be moving a little slow ...

9 replies

Stacy if you see this, could you please message any of us from Due in April we are super worried about you. x Nicky

*timtam*

Due April 2015

Hi ladies, anyone else due in April? I know its still early. I think I'm due around the 3rd ...

190 replies

Stacey if you read this us ladies on Facebook are worried can u please contact one of us xxx

Miss_Sjc

Due June Secret Harbour / Mandurah area

Hi, Is anyone else expecting baby in June that live around the Secret Harbour area? I've just m...

2 replies

How do we get on to the fb group? I'm due June 12th ?? Also Perth.

Angtomscott

First time mums due June/July/August

Hi just wanted to see if there are any other first time mums due June/July/August. Im due end Ju...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Titansmummy

Due December 2015

hi beautiful ladies, I know it's still really early days, but I've made a due December...

42 replies

Hi, Is the group on Facebook still active? Would love to join if it is. I had a wee bit on December 15th ????

**Growing Baby Lampitt**

Due May 2016

Hi, I can't find a thread for Mums expecting in May 2016. I'm due on the 2nd May (aft...

97 replies

Hi Everyone - better late than never! I'm due around 20th May - I have added you Lani on FB, hoping to join your group.