Huggies Forum

What Month Is Your Baby Due?

Huggies Pregnancy and Birth Information

Our Pregnancy and Birth section provides you with some great information about what to expect dur...

7 replies

I have found this section an excellent help. This is my first pregnancy and I'm 25 weeks along. Counting down and learning about my ...

Due March 2016

Didn't know if there was a active March thread!! I'm due #3 30th March

1 reply

Hi hun, Just letting you know there is an active forum for March 2016 babies have added link below for you

March 2016 Babies

Due in March 2016 Babies !

222 replies

Hi ladies, I'm due March 4th with baby number 1. Would love to be added to the Facebook group too please Email is stacie.gar...

Due June 2016

Anyone due June 2016 ? i got my bloods back from the Nurse wed and she said i had the right hormo...

108 replies

Hi Ladies, so I am 10 weeks 3 days and had my first midwife appointment this morning which went well. They used a doppler to try and...

**Growing Baby Lampitt**

Due May 2016

Hi, I can't find a thread for Mums expecting in May 2016. I'm due on the 2nd May (aft...

94 replies

Hi! I'm a little late here but wondering if I can join the fb group too? I'm due the 22nd May, will be baby #1! Rachael Go...

Due July 2016

Has anyone else got their BFP for July yet?? I have my edd is July 6th

33 replies

My EDD is 2nd July.. Very excited this will be first

Are you due in August 2016?

Share your journey with others here...

1 reply

Hello...I see i'm the first here... I'm due August 3, all going well...

Due November 2015

Hi Ladies, Thought id start a new group for November babies. I got a very faint BFP at 11 DPO. I...

174 replies

Nothing like leaving it till the last minute but can I be added? Would prefer not to put email address on this forum though....can I...

loo lou

Due April 2016

Hi Ladies!!! Anyone else out there due in April?? Im think I'm due around 12-04-2016

18 replies

Hi everyone, baby no. 3 for us is due 10th of April ????

February 2016 babies

Hi, just have had my BFP after 5 cycles, this will be number 2 for us, I place my due date at Feb...

120 replies

Hi to all the new ladies, congratulations on your pregnancies. If u would like be added to the Facebook group u can add me as a fri...

Auckland mummies to be due March/April/May

Hi! I am 29 going on 30 soon eeek!! and I am due 7th of April 2016 and I am wondering which mumm...

3 replies

Hi tails, Sorry I haven't replied for ages! I am in a Facebook group called April 2016 babies New Zealand if you are interes...

Hey there, If you are wanting to join a support group for mothers due in june 2016 message me yo...

1 reply

Just letting you know we've already got a Due in June 2016 group on the Huggies Forum!

Are you due in December 2015?

Count down the days with us! We'd love to hear from you about how you're feeling; what ...

New no replies Be the first to reply ยป

january 2016

hi there. our baby is due jan 2016. i was hoping to make some friends with similar baby dates

7 replies

Performancecarchick what part of nz are you in? just trying to see if we would be able to share stories etc when our babies a...

Hey I know its early but I am going to start a post for all the ladies due in July. I just got a ...

1350 replies

Hiiiiii!!!! Lmao