Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

May/June babies 2006 Lock Rss

Ahh geeze .. just found out im pregnant AGAIN!!! I have a three and a half month old baby boy, thats right i only had one about 15 weeks ago! This should be fun. The EDD for this baby is the 30th of May .. two weeks exactally before my little boy turns one. BUSYBUSYBUSY!

Lil & Eden ... EDD no.2 may 30 06

Hello and congrats wow will be a busy month for you! I am trying for bub number 2 so maybe i will join the journey with you!

DS 21-04-04 & Due 16-11-06

HI & Congratulations,
I have just found out I am 6 weeks with my first child and I am due in May 2006. Must be something in the water I'd say. I planted parsley about 7 weeks ago for the new spring season and so I am now convinced that the saying is true. You didn't happen to plant some too eh?
Good luck with your second pregnancy and congrats on the first Bubba too.
Hi lil and im feeling the same way.I just found out im expecting my 3rd child on the 12th of june.I have a real handful almost 3 yr old daughter and a 7 month old son so im in for a hectic time and i was so not expecting it but i layed down to make it so im gunna deal with it.My partner is happy because he wanted another baby now but i wanted to wait a little longer but it happened so fast.Good luck to us all.
I will be a mother at the age of 19!.. I am a little nervous, a little scared, yet, I am so EXCITED! I am going to make so many sacrifices as a mother and I look forward to the whole experience.

My baby is due on the 20th May 2006, one day after my dads 50th B'day!

1st time - 19 years old

Hello everyone

I am expecting my first bubs on May 1st (Labour day! How ironic!) I go for my 12 week scan in just over a week and and I am scared as. I have been experiencing terrible morning/afternoon/night sickness and wanted to die often, but I am beginning to feel alive again and am very excited about being pregnant. Have begun to develop a belly is this normal at 11 weeks?? I haven't been eating a lot at all. Congratulations and Good luck to you all.

mems

Em, DS - 20 April 2006

Hi all how are you going??(silly question) I am pregnant with my 2nd bub and due on the 1st May (Labour Day) how great is that!!!
My sickness has settled a little as it comes and goes now instead of every day. I'm really stoked.
Are any of you going to find out what you are having"??? I want to but my hubby won't let me.
He wants another surprise!!

Chat to you all soon
Sonia & Mikayla

Sonia QLD Mikayla 8.10.04 & edd 1.05.06

Is anyone due around Mothers Day 06? I've only just worked out when mother's day is - it got forgotten in our house this year - Not Happy Jan!. Works out pretty cool, we took our first home on fathers day last year so hopefully it works out for me this time.
Anyone a farmers wife/partner as I am?

Jo, Emily 2/9/04 & Will 13/5/06

I just found out I'm pregnant also! Husband was supposed to have the chop but was too chicken. I already have 3 kid's. due on June 1.

Jacks Mum.

Oh dear... that's scary! I'm due 29th May 06 with my first!

I am due the 30th of May too! smile My kids are 5, 2.5 and one on the way.
Angelica

Angelica Mum to Troy (6) Aaliyah (4) & Carlos (1)

Sign in to follow this topic