Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Due April 06 Lock Rss

Hi all,

Just wondering who else is due in April 2006. I already have a daughter born May 2004 and would like to chat to other mums (dads) due about the same time.

Sharon, Kimberley, Jessica, {Angel} & Rebecca

HI there. I am due April 20, 2006. There are quite a few of us but the thread seems to have gone quite lately. Anyway love to catch up and welcome!

Tammy
Hi Sharon,

I am pregnant with baby number two, due April 6 also! I have a daughter who is almost 8 months. Would love to chat. How are you finding this pregnancy?

Alice, Sydney, Emily 18.2.05, Sophie 7.4.06

hi there sharon my name is denise and i am also due in april(25) this is my first i went for an ultrasound on tuesday and it was great got a few piccy's too...so far everything is going well i got over my "all day" sickness about just over a mnth ago and am feeling pretty good....i don't really feel prgnant as yet although i have seen the baby...maybe when i feel movement it will hit me

Denise 25 Xavier 28.04.06

Hi, my name is Renee & I am from Brisbane.
I am also due in April ( about the 21st) with baby number one.
I go for my 18 week ultrasound in five weeks which is very exciting. I haven't really felt pregnant yet except for the morning sickness the first couple of months and feeling tired.
I am hoping that when I go for my ultrasound that I will will feel more excited and pregnant or maybe I will just have to wait till the baby moves.
Hope all is going well.
Renee

Renee, Qld, Mother of 2

Sign in to follow this topic