Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Melb 2006 babies? Lock Rss

how many Melbourne members are due in 2006?
And what area are you from?
What hospital you going to?

Brooke (17) Chris (20) Abigail 1y.o bump 5th june

Hi,

I'm a 1st time mum due on April 14th. I'm having it at the Sunshine Hospital, whereabouts are you from ?
Im pregnant with my second due in September and im going to the Royal Womens Hospital in Carlton. I had my first baby there and it was so wonderful, the midwifes and the doctors were the kindest people. Plus the food was so sensational!!!!!

Lydia, mum to beautiful april + girl due 16th sept

I'm due june 2006 and having my baby at Monash Medical Centre in clayton which is wear I had my first two as well. They have a Young Womens Clinic there for mums aged 19 and under which they've let me squeeze into again as I'm only 20 now which is wonderful it means I have the same midwife carring for me this pregnancy, that cared for me with my previous pregnancy and I get to do my ante-natal classes with other young mums too smile

Sav 1y Bella 2y Zach 4y Alex 5y TTC#5

forgot to say, I live in cranbourne. Can't go to the local hospitals as I'm high risk.. and personally wouldnt choose to go to them anyway lol

I've heard great things abut jessie mac, I had my scans done there for my first pregnancy and I loveeee that you get videos there! lol

Monash is wonderful, the only problem is they get overfull lol Everyone usually wants to come back, I have heard many great stories from there and only the odd bad ones.

Hi im haveing my first child due in June. I will having my baby at dandenong hospital.

Anyone else due in June and having the baby at dandenong?
Hey I'm having my bub at Monash Clayton through the Young Womens Clinic. My son spent 3 weeks in Dandenong though so have experience with that hosp too.

I'm due july 6th but baby will arrive no later than June 6th good chance even earlier than that.

if anyone wants to chat my email is coyote_ugly1885@hotmail.com

Take care,
charmaine

Hi
I'm a first timer! Due 17th of March, going to Mercy in Heidelberg.
Hi,

I'm from Mount Waverley and expecting my second child in July 06. I will be going to Jessie Mac. I had Lachie there and they were fantastic.

Elisa

Sign in to follow this topic