Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. What Month Is Your Baby Due?
  5. Any mums due May 2006 in Brisbane or Gold Coast

Any mums due May 2006 in Brisbane or Gold Coast Lock Rss

Hi all of you expectant mums out there I'm expecting my 2nd bub on the 1st May 2006
Just wanting to chat and share experiences with other mums or mums to be out there.

My morning sickness has slowed right down (thank god) but it comes and goes when I least expect it. I go for another scan next week so I will be able to post you all on whats happening...should be exciting.

Alright chat soon

Sonia & Mikayla

Sonia QLD Mikayla 8.10.04 & edd 1.05.06

Hi,

Im from the gold coast & we are expecting our first Dec 15. Not long to go.Apart from a very sleepless sleepin g pattern(which will help prepare me!) it has been a very blessing pregnancy.We were fortunate enuf 2 have NO morning sickness~! Well i hope everything goes well.
Hi

I am due with our second little bundle in Jan/Feb!! I am from the Gold Coast.

We had the dreaded all day sickness for the first 17 weeks and then have had a rather easy pregnancy since......except nerve pain in the hips, butt and legs but that isn't so bad.

Hope you are keeping well!

Trudie XX

[Edited on 13/11/2007]

Robert (31 Jan 04) & Jeremy (7 Dec 05 @30 weeks)

Hi

I'm on the Gold Coast and expecting on June 6th. I also have a 13 mth old boy.

So far I've been lucky and havn't suffered too much with any morning sickness. My big concern though is that we had a death in the family when around the time this baby was conceived and I wonder what effect the stress and grieving will have on this little one's personality. My 13 mth old was a very laid back little one - he is now super active.

Good luck,
Vicky
Sign in to follow this topic