Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

due in july 6 in perth Lock Rss

Hi
i am 19 years old ,4 weeks pregnant and due to have my baby next year on july 6 but will be induced 2 weeks early because i have type 2 diabetes.I will have my baby at King Edward Memorial Hospital where i had my 7 month daughter at. Just wanted to compare pregnancies with any one that is due around the same time as me.It would be nice if i could make some more friends from perth.I have had a few pregnancy symptoms but not many at this time I havnt had morning sickness yet and i hope i donot get it as i had it with my first(wasnt very nice) i have been very tired lately,i feel like i need to go to the toilet all the time ,am hungry all the time and have big mood swings it gets me so frustrated.Anyway hope to hear from some of you .
Jaclyn

Jaclyn,WA,Serena 13.04.05,Sasha 16.07.06.Shyla 20.

Hello bellabigbelly
I am a perth girl too - due in april next year. I am not really due the same time but i thought i would say hello since we are both from perth!!!! I am moody all the time too!!! At least we can blame our hormones smile
Sign in to follow this topic