Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

april bub Lock Rss

I am 26 weeks pregnant and have been told 7th April is due date, i live in the country and am about an hours drive from the hospital, anyone in the same

Me 24 hubby 25 Mikki 8 trystahn 17months Kyahn 10

Hi!

I am due april 13, one week after you! fortunatly i live just near a hospital, that would be scary being so far away! just make sure hubby knows how to look after you and an hours drive wont seem too far! smile
Good luck, keep smiling

Tam
hi mumsway,

I noticed that you are 24 and your first now 7, I am 19 and due to have my first and was just wondering if you could give me an idea of what it was like having your first as a younger mum?

Thanks

Samantha - Taylah's mummy! 18/04/06

HI!

IM 45min to the hospital but i figure that im going to be in labour for up to 30hours so whats 45min. dont worry look at it like its only a short time to go compaired to what you have put up with.
Im jue 13th of april and all im worried about is i dont wont everyone i know waiting in the hall of the hospital, the only person i wont there is my partner.
hi,
my name is Sueanne and i am due onthe 7th like u and just like u i live 25-30 min away from our hospital,we live in country vic,and the only thing i'm worried about is the long drive there,not looking forward to it.
my email address is [email protected] if u would like to keep intouch and we can talk about our pregnancies.
talk soon.
Sueanne.

sueanne,vic,3rdtrimester

Hi

I am also due in April, on the 11th. This is my first baby. I am 25 years old. I also live in the country, nearly 2 hours drive from hospital. My mum lives in the city so I will stay with her closer to my due date to be on the safe side. The first 45 mins of my drive is a very rough road so I don't fancy trying to do that when I'm in labour!!

ds3yrs dd2yrs ds9mths

Hi April Mums

How is everyone feeling? I am starting to feel tired again. I don't feel too big at the moment but everyone keeps telling me I will get huge in the next 9 weeks - can't imagine it.....

We have been lucky in WA it hasn't been a hot summer (for once!) except for today it was a stinker at 37 degrees!! I'm glad it hasn't been too hot cause I already wake up sweating every nite!

Take care all not long to go..... smile

Mell

ds3yrs dd2yrs ds9mths

Yeah it is great on here - no inhibitions!

Have a great one too Sam - mmmmm pancakes!

I've got a wedding tomorrow. I normally love going to weddings, but I get too tired at them while prego. This is my third wedding while pregnant!!

Chat to youz on Monday.

ds3yrs dd2yrs ds9mths

I slept pretty well. I think it was on Friday nite bub had a very active nite. I thought there was a partygoing on in there! I know it sounds weird but that nite I don't know if it was real or I dreamt it but I thought bub had turned. It's a bizarre feeling not being able to distinguish between a dream and reality!!

I'm just going thru bubs clothes and I'm gonna wash em today. I have mostly 00's and a few 000's do you think I need to get 0000's?

ds3yrs dd2yrs ds9mths

Well I'm gonna go cook now or I'll getting nothing done! It's too addictive being on this!! I love chatting with you girls. Turbo is getting abit upset too, he wants me to take him to the beach. Poor fella's gonna miss me when I go to Perth. sad

Might chat lata this arvy or something. Seeyas

ds3yrs dd2yrs ds9mths

That's right, at least we have each other to winge and complain to in these last few weeks!! smile

Well I've gotta get ready to go to Perth so I'll speak to you all lata. Might not be around for a few days so I will catch up when I can.

Take care

ds3yrs dd2yrs ds9mths

Hey I was just thinking we should kick you off this post for having your bub in March Kath!!! Just jokes smile we would be lost without you. Oh yeah and I meant to say that was really sweet the message Ben wrote. Also you girls make me feel like I'm the weirdo re the sex thing. We have sex at least every week! and Kris still thinks he's hard done by.....

ds3yrs dd2yrs ds9mths

Sign in to follow this topic