Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

MARCH 2009 BUBS- REVISITED Lock Rss

Hi all hope all is well.
Bubbles I wish you the best of luck with your apointment tomorrow.
I to have been experiencing some stich like pains on my left hand side but I find if I stop and take a few deep breaths all is fine.

Only 3 weeks and 4 days of work left (yay) as I finish up at the end of Jan as well (I know the figures dont add up but we shut down for 2 weeks ofer the Christmas new year break) But then the relos come, at least ill be able to boot the parents out to their caravan in the back yard.

I have to say the Weather here in Katherine has been quite nice for some one going through their frist pregnancy (I havent had to have the Aircon on much at all the last few weeks. Keeep bringing the rain.)

Sent out a few friends requests Via face book it is nice to put a face to a name and see some of your ultrasounds.

talk to you all latter
ljhnt

ps how do you add the baby ticker I have one and wish to add it to the forum
Hi all hope all is well.
I to have been experiencing some stich like pains on my left hand side but I find if I stop and take a few deep breaths all is fine.

Only 3 weeks and 4 days of work left (yay) as I finish up at the end of Jan as well (I know the figures dont add up but we shut down for 2 weeks ofer the Christmas new year break) But then the relos come, at least ill be able to boot the parents out to their caravan in the back yard.

I have to say the Weather here in Katherine has been quite nice for some one going through their frist pregnancy (I havent had to have the Aircon on much at all the last few weeks. Keeep bringing the rain.)

Sent out a few friends requests Via face book it is nice to put a face to a name and see some of your ultrasounds.

talk to you all latter
ljhnt

Hi all hope all is well.

Only 3 weeks and 4 days of work left (yay) as I finish up at the end of Jan as well (I know the figures dont add up but we shut down for 2 weeks ofer the Christmas new year break) But then the relos come, at least i'll be able to boot the parents out to their caravan in the back yard.

talk to you all latter
ljhnt

Hi all hope all is well.
Only 3 weeks and 4 days of work left (yay) as I finish up at the end of Jan as well (I know the figures dont add up but we shut down for 2 weeks ofer the Christmas new year break) But then the relos come, at least i'll be able to boot the parents out to their caravan in the back yard.
talk to you all latter
ljhnt
Hi all hope all is well.
talk to you all latter
ljhnt
Hi all hope all is well.
talk to you all latter
ljhnt
Well. I got through the CTG. Bubb's is not in distress and I'm not having contractions. So now we just have to wait for the ultrasound. It's now Thursday morning (earliest they could get me in). They still didn't work out where the bleeding came from, but it's stopped for now so hopefully with heaps more bedrest I'll get over it. Nearly 70 days to go so it's getting to the end anyway. Will let you know how things go.

hi all just saying a quick hi before i head to my doc app got my diabetes test and blood tests and stuff today dam needles lol.Im not looking forward to drinking this stuff and having to sit there for an hour sad
anyways hope your all doing well xxxx
Kirbo good luck today, let us know how you go.

Yeah i have been getting wicked pains down really low too, didn't remember having them in 1st preg. But still heaps of movement and I think however said that bubs is probably growing heaps and strechting ligaments etc is probably right on the mark.

Hosp bag thing - read to start packing now just in case, but i remember with 1st packed like week before had her, haha, probably a bit too late, the more organised you are the better, if there are things you need in the meantime - like clothes but also want to pack just do a little list and tie it to you bag so you can grab them last minute if need be, worked for me last time.

[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lilypie.com/pi

Hi All,
Well I have been going well this pregnancy have only had a little heartburn thus far which is good.
I sympathise with you ladies that are having cramps and heartburn I had it with my first pregnancy and it sucked.
Penn 1 I hope everything goes well with the ultrasound on Thursday and glad the bleeding has stopped.
I am also on facebook if you want to add me in its Kelly Watters and in my profile picture it is me and my husband.
Hope everyone has a good relaxing day.
Kelly
Only 3 days of work left for the year yay.
Have my next doctors apointment on friday(did it on pourpose so I could get out of work early HE HE HE)
Starting to think about packing a bag but I may leave it till I have some time off over Christmas new year.
hope all is well with you all

[Image Removed]
[Edited on 16/12/2008]
Hello all,
sounds like were all ticking along looking forward to xmas and finishing work. Bring it on!!!! We checked in at the hospital today, which made it all feel so much closer. I have been going through all the brochures and free little things we got in our goodie bag. The lady who booked us in and was real nice. She pretty much said that it was my mucus plug I lost on the weekend but reassured me not to worry as it can regenerate, she made me feel at ease which was great. We start our classes in January. its all happening now!! smile

Leah Anne Gerdes born 03/02/09

Sign in to follow this topic