Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

MARCH 2009 BUBS- REVISITED Lock Rss

Hi guys,
Well no exciting labour stories here yet but I have a feeling about this weekend. Last few nights have been getting some lower crampy pain for a couple of hours and that horrible shooting cervical pain where u know bub is just pushing on it! Ouch! Well Ruby is pretty well fully engaged, all the midwife could feel yesterday was her neck and she is slowly turning from posterior which is good. No show or anything exciting like that (isn't it funny we all become obsessed with bodily fluids at this time) but my parents are going away for the weekend and they did the exact same thing when Tyron was due and he came on the Saturday so hopefully!
Congrats to all the wonderful babies being born in this thread, notice we have had no repeat of names from anyone, we are all originals. Hope the girls who have had their caesars are resting well in hospital and their babies are behaving. Labour vibes to everyone else waiting.
Take care
Cheree

Tyron Jack 25/9/04 Ruby Ann 22/3/09

Well I think that I might be in 'pre-labour'. My show has continued to come over the past 2 days, and since about 5am this morning I have been having very mild contractions - varying from 5-15 minutes in between each one. So we can only hope that my bubba will arrive today or tomorrow... am trying not to get too excited, because I don't want to be disappointed.

take care,
Vicki

I HAVE NEWS!!!

beckygirl has had her bub!!

Liam Joseph born 2.20am FRIDAY13TH!! 3840 by c sec after a mammoth effort. Mum and bub doing fine......roughly 8 pound 6 i think!!

Saturday 8 Nov - Ryan (RIP)
Sunday 4 Jan - Addison and Zane
Friday 16 Jan - Tiarna and Lily
Saturday 31 Jan - Riley and Brodie
Tuesday 3 Feb - Leah
Tuesday 24 Feb - Blake
Wednesday 25 Feb - Taylah
Friday 27 Feb - Gracie
Monday 2 Mar - Noah
Tuesday 3 Mar - Kayce
Tuesday 3 Mar - Simon
Tuesday 3 Mar - Emily
Sunday 8 Mar - Sam
Monday 9 Mar - Matilda
Thursday 12 Mar - Amber
Friday 13 Mar - Liam

Firstly congrats to all the new mummies!!

I thought I would pop in quickly and let you all know taht Cora Nicole arrived on the 11 March, at 12 noon (exactly) weighing 7lb 12 (3525g) 52 cms long, after my waters were broken she arrived 3hrs 45 mins later, but contractions didn't start straight away so labour was shorter than that! I'll do a birth story later. She's feeding well but is a bit windy at night so I haven't had a good night with her yet. So glad to be home and not have a huge tummy anymore!
xx Nic

Alex 03, Lauren 05, Matt 07, Cora 09

Congrats to you all who have had your bubs! I ahope to be joining you soon!

I may not make it to have a Friday the 13th baby but I am pretty sure I am in labour! Yipee! I have yet to utter the word
c o n t r a c t i o n yet but I have been getting these 'pains' fince about 5pm. They are still pretty inconsistent though. I have just come back from a walk with a girlfriend and they were coming every 5 minutes or so but since I have sat down they have eased back to 10 minutes. So I guess I had better keep moving! I dont want to jinx myself, but the pains are the real thing, I just dont want them to stop like they did last time.

So I will let you know how I go but if you dont hear from me tomorrow you can assume that I am finally holding my baby girl!

Speak soon

Jo smile
Good Luck Jo!! I hope things are moving along nicely for you!

Alex 03, Lauren 05, Matt 07, Cora 09

Tuesday 3 Feb - Leah
Tuesday 24 Feb - Blake
Friday 27 Feb - Gracie
Monday 2 Mar - Noah
Tuesday 3 Mar - Kayce
Tuesday 3 Mar - Simon
Tuesday 3 Mar - Emily
Sunday 8 Mar - Sam
Monday 9 Mar - Matilda
Wednesday 11 Mar - Cora
Thursday 12 Mar - Amber
Friday 13 Mar - Liam

hi all

ok maybe a huge TMI but I had a huge show last night...mucus plug must've come away all in one go. Have been having some nice strong braxton hicks during today but nothing really happening now. I would love to have this bub tonight but I'm not holding my breath.
Those ladies who have already had their bubs...how long after you lost your plug did you go into labour? Just wondering what the average time to wait after the show to go until bub makes an arrival. This is my 4th bub I can't for the life of me remember what happens.
Ok good luck to everyone

Leanne

/url

congrats to the new mums and the arrivals of there little 1's.

well yesterday after shopping and deciding to sit and eat for a bit i kept getting constant period pain and tightenings.
so my mum rang the hospital when we got home and they said it sounds like i'm in the early stages of labour and to go in and get checked.
they monitered me for about 15mins, no contractions showed even though i had them, the midwife said they probably weren't strong enough to register. she then gave me an internal and said my cervix is posteria, closed and firm and that the baby is still a bit high and i could easily go another week b4 anything happens.

i NEVER want an internal again, it hurt so much i wanted to cry. even explained to her i haven't had sex since finding out i was pregnant and WHAM in goes 2 fingers.

Leanne - How is everything going? I can't help you with the show 'cause this time around I never had anything till after they induced me then had it all come out at once about 3 hours after they had putthe gel in. I think with Amelia though my show was a week before I had her, but it was a first pregnancy.

Amanda - Which hospital did you go to?? I had to keep getting internals done and there were only two doctors at the WCH that were gentle and tried to make it not hurt. All the rest acted like it was just part of their job and didn't care either way.

Tuesday 3 Feb - Leah
Tuesday 24 Feb - Blake
Friday 27 Feb - Gracie
Monday 2 Mar - Noah
Monday 2 Mar - Kurt
Tuesday 3 Mar - Kayce
Tuesday 3 Mar - Simon