Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

MARCH 2009 BUBS- REVISITED Lock Rss

Wow. We are up to 21 babies born from this thread. It's so exciting. So....so far we have 1 little angel baby, 3 sets of twins and 14 single babies. 12 boys and 9 girls.

Hopefully we get some more even girls and boy numbers as we go along.

i went to Lyell McEwin, that's where i'm having my baby.
it's horrible, you'd think they could all be a little gentle and make it as comfortable as possible.

i'm feeling a little depressed today, just coz i know my body and baby isn't ready to go yet. it sucks.

Well ladies, this is the last you'll hear from me for a while. I'm just about to head off to Adelaide Womens and Childrens hospital.. (a 2 hour drive). I'm being induced tonight at 7pm.

Haven't really had any niggles to speak of, don't even feel like he's dropped that much so will be interesting to see how far or if I've even progressed since my last appointment.

Good luck to all...
xoxox
Marie
Hi Amanda,
Yeah the internals are the worse with my first daughter I was in labour for 48 hours and in the hospital for 36 of those and they did about 10 of them and I reckon they nearly hurt more than pushing her out.
Well I had a MW appt yesterday and bub is very engaged and I have been getting period like pains at night for the last two nights and braxton hicks so hopefully something is happening. I am so ready to go into labour and meet my bubs.
Good luck to all those in labour and those that have had their bubs, hope things are in full swing for you Leanne and you are holding bubs.
Kelly
Hi Everyone!

Wow it has been busy on here, I have taken notes again to keep up with all the news!

Congratulations to Becky, MaybeBaby, Trace, Crystal, Natalie, Nic & Nik on the birth of your babies! I love the names you have all chosen! Hope you are all recovering well & that your babies are feeding & sleeping well for you.

Welcome to the thread Cakedge! Hope you are enjoying the last weeks of your pregnancy.

Anyone heard from Michelle (Barts Mumma)? She was induced on the 10th I think.

Good luck Marie for tonight! Hope the induction goes well & you have a nice easy labour. Looking forward to hearing your news!

Sarah (JRSB) - I love the name you have chosen!

Emma, Judy, Sarah, Jo, Vicki, Pokie (your post cracked me up!), TwoTinkerbells, Leanne & Cheree (& anyone else I missed) - all the best for the next couple of weeks, enjoy all those little kicks & squirms & watching your belly move around! I really miss it now & get a little sad at times that I won't experience it again. So enjoy & here's hoping your bubs don't keep you waiting too long!

As for me, all is well. Emily is still behaving herself & my two oldest girls are loving her (sometimes a little too much). Emily was show & tell at Prep yesterday, which was really cute.

Well I had better head off, will check again soon for some more baby news!
Take care
Nat

Marie - Hopefully everything goes well. My 7pm induction there was more like 9pm so have fun waiting, lol.

Amanda - Lyall Mac I've heard is pretty bad for the work up, but ok once you've had bubs. Hopefully it all works out.

Saturday 8 Nov - Ryan (RIP)
Sunday 4 Jan - Addison and Zane
Friday 16 Jan - Tiarna and Lily
Saturday 31 Jan - Riley and Brodie
Tuesday 3 Feb - Leah
Tuesday 24 Feb - Blake
Wednesday 25 Feb - Taylah
Friday 27 Feb - Gracie
Monday 2 Mar - Noah
Monday 2 Mar - Kurt
Tuesday 3 Mar - Kayce
Tuesday 3 Mar - Simon
Tuesday 3 Mar - Emily
Sunday 8 Mar - Sam
Monday 9 Mar - Matilda
Tuesday 10 Mar - Lyla
Wednesday 11 Mar - Cora
Thursday 12 Mar - Amber
Friday 13 Mar - Liam

Hi ladies,

Congratulations to everyone who now has their bub in their arms rather than in their tummy.

Next week is my last week of work and then bubs is due the following week. I am suspecting I will be late so will be interested to see if I have a March or April baby. Quite a few friend and family birthdays in late March/early April not to mention Easter so I am sure we will make someone happy.

Lots of movement with bubs. I am over the swollen ankles and hands but otherwise all is well.

Keep well everyone

Wendy

Hi Ladies,
Congratulations on all the babies!

Ethan John was born at Cabrini hospital Malvern on 10th March.

Weight was 7.5 pounds, 51.5 cm long and 35cm round head.

I have not been on for awhile because I went into Labour on Tuesday, 10th of March at 6am contractions started 7 minutes apart, then by 9am they were 3 minutes apart. I had an epidural at 9:30am in the hospital ha-ha couldnt take the pain! I went from 3 cms dilated to 6cms dilated in 1 hour!!! They were shocked. Pushed for 40 minutes, and baby was born at 2:45pm. They say i was in labour for just over 5 hours.
I had no tears and no stiches! First bub too!
I just arrived home today from hospital and very tired.

Hope everyone else is well.
Take care xoxo

Penn- Lyell McEwin was good, until that internal happened.
are they spose to use lube when they do it? if not they should, would make it a little less painful.

Nat- your lucky you weren't in the car afterwards. to stop myself from crying i just started saying all this stuff to make me laugh. like "you think should could've atleast told me her name", "we didn't even go to dinner", "i can't go from having no sex in god knows how long to having 2 fingers shoved up me, she could've worked her way up to 2" hmm i know i said more but that's all i really remember, my poor mum was in tears from laughing so much.

is there anything i can do to make her move down??
i know walking helps. that pelvic thingo on a fitness ball would that help?
was told lots of warm baths, sitting forward.
and with my cervix how can i fix that or is that something that will fix itself when baby moves down??
any help would be great as i'm kinda desperate to get things to how they should be

Saturday 8 Nov - Ryan (RIP)
Sunday 4 Jan - Addison and Zane
Friday 16 Jan - Tiarna and Lily
Saturday 31 Jan - Riley and Brodie
Tuesday 3 Feb - Leah
Tuesday 24 Feb - Blake
Wednesday 25 Feb - Taylah
Friday 27 Feb - Gracie
Monday 2 Mar - Noah
Monday 2 Mar - Kurt
Tuesday 3 Mar - Kayce
Tuesday 3 Mar - Simon
Tuesday 3 Mar - Emily
Sunday 8 Mar - Sam
Monday 9 Mar - Matilda
Tuesday 10 Mar - Lyla
Tuesday 10 Mar - Ethan
Wednesday 11 Mar - Cora
Thursday 12 Mar - Amber
Friday 13 Mar - Liam

Hey Leanne,
I lost my plug at 26 weeks then had my waters break at 31 weeks then Leah came at 33 weeks. I did heaps of research when I lost my plug and the general thinking is that it does not mean you wil go into labour straight away. it can actually grow back I was told. very strange if you ask me. anywho hope that helps some

hope your doing ok xxx

Leah Anne Gerdes born 03/02/09

Sign in to follow this topic