Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

MARCH 2009 BUBS- REVISITED Lock Rss

Congrats Vicki and leanne !

Well im 3 days overdue now. Had some pains last night 20-30 min apart and lasting about 30 seconds. But it did'nt come to anything. went to doc today and my cervix is thinning, so thats a good sign. If nothing has happened by Tuesday they want to induce.

please please please send me ALL your labour vibes! lol

Saturday 8 Nov - Ryan (RIP)
Sunday 4 Jan - Addison and Zane
Friday 16 Jan - Tiarna and Lily
Saturday 31 Jan - Riley and Brodie
Tuesday 3 Feb - Leah
Tuesday 24 Feb - Blake
Wednesday 25 Feb - Taylah
Friday 27 Feb - Gracie
Monday 2 Mar - Noah
Monday 2 Mar - Kurt
Tuesday 3 Mar - Kayce
Tuesday 3 Mar - Simon
Tuesday 3 Mar - Emily
Sunday 8 Mar - Sam
Monday 9 Mar - Matilda
Tuesday 10 Mar - Lyla
Tuesday 10 Mar - Ethan
Wednesday 11 Mar - Cora
Thursday 12 Mar - Amber
Friday 13 Mar - Liam
Saturday 14 Mar - Ebony
Saturday 14 Mar - Abby
Sunday 15 Mar - Mackenzie
Sunday 15 Mar - Sebastian
Thursday 19 Mar - Maxwell

Vicki, congrats on the birth of Abbey. Sorry to hear you had to have an em c/s but I guess at least your little girl is healthy and you're both happy!

Leanne, Congrats on the birth of Maxwell! I'm sure you did a wonderful job and your hubby would be so proud of you! Know that we are all here for you when and if things get tough and you need to talk.

Labour vibes to those who need them!! I hope you all have some signs of things happening soon!
xx Nic

Alex 03, Lauren 05, Matt 07, Cora 09

omg im still here and am driving myself mad! ive tried everything from sex to lax herbs! ive been for long walks, dancing, mowing the lawns, about the only thing i have'nt tried is castor oil, with ive heard can be pritty messy (yuk)

oh well i suppose it has to come out sometime......smile
We are up to 28 babies born from this thread. It's so exciting. So....so far we have 1 little angel baby, 3 sets of twins and 21 single babies. 15 boys and 13 girls.

hi all

Well I am now a proud mum of a baby boy - Levi born 19 March at 12:40am 3.64kg, 52cms and very much in a hurry to come out - all natural and actually on his due date. Everything going really well, feeding excellent, alot easier this time, sleeps alot during the day but opposite at night.

Congrats to Leanne and other new mums and lots of baby wishes/labour vibes to all those waiting for the big moment.

[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lilypie.com/pi

I'm hearing you Christelle - we've tried just about everything as well, but she's being stubborn as and won't come out!!! smile
Worst case for me is at least i know i should be holding her on Monday as i'm booked in to be induced.
The thing i'm worried about is i had an ultrasound on the 2 March, and she was already measuring 3.4 kg - i don't want to think about how big she would be now!!! Aidan was big enough at 4.265 kg!!
Well im still here too, seems like there are at least 3 who will be chatting here next week. My baby is soo stubborn, giving me contractions 5 mins apart and they are quite painful, they last half the night then they stop, cheeky monkey.

I'm due on monday and have a drs appointment, so hopefully she will encourage this little bubba to come out.

Sending labour vibes to all those who are STILL waiting.

Hi! Everyone.....well my gorgeous little boy finally arrived 3 days overdue on the 14th March!! Saturday morning @ 8.10am. He was a healthy 4395g and 54cm long!!! He is just adorable - we named him Oakley Hunter and his big sisters are still VERY excited! xx

Arianna, Reagan & Oakley

Saturday 8 Nov - Ryan (RIP)
Sunday 4 Jan - Addison and Zane
Friday 16 Jan - Tiarna and Lily
Saturday 31 Jan - Riley and Brodie
Tuesday 3 Feb - Leah
Tuesday 24 Feb - Blake
Wednesday 25 Feb - Taylah
Friday 27 Feb - Gracie
Monday 2 Mar - Noah
Monday 2 Mar - Kurt
Tuesday 3 Mar - Kayce
Tuesday 3 Mar - Simon
Tuesday 3 Mar - Emily
Sunday 8 Mar - Sam
Monday 9 Mar - Matilda
Tuesday 10 Mar - Lyla
Tuesday 10 Mar - Ethan
Wednesday 11 Mar - Cora
Thursday 12 Mar - Amber
Friday 13 Mar - Liam
Saturday 14 Mar - Ebony
Saturday 14 Mar - Abby
Saturday 14 Mar - Oakley
Sunday 15 Mar - Mackenzie
Sunday 15 Mar - Sebastian
Thursday 19 Mar - Maxwell
Thursday 19 Mar - Levi

Come on ladies, whats ya secret??

I REALLY want to have this baby without being induced.
They plan on induceing on tuesday if nothing happens sad

5 Days over now....
Congratulations Leanne, Vicki, Aletha & Kate on the birth of Maxwell, Abby, Oakley & Levi.

Labour vibes to everyone still waiting, not long now!

Nat

Sign in to follow this topic