Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

MARCH 2009 BUBS- REVISITED Lock Rss

Hey Ladies,
Sarah you already packing your bag for the hospital?
I was thinking maybe i should then too lol.
I am finishing up work 24 december. How nice! 2 whole months off until bub is due.
I work so far away from where i live i don't feel comfortable driving anymore and being so far away from my hospital etc. incase who knows! This is my first pregnancy and i don't know what to expect.

My bum has gotten so big, i am depressed. 4 months ago i fitted into these 3/4 pants i brought and there maternity and not i can't becauase my bum is massive and hangs out so bad.......... sad do you think it is all fat or some fluid lol i hope i loose it! I have put on 8 kgs so far, how is everyone else going with there weight...

Take care!

Hey tysmum
my god you have all my symptoms haha seriously this thrush is killing me too lol iv had bad back pain last few days and have been getting braxton hicks, and yes heart burn is torture lol.
I find that using the cream for thrush the first day after using it is always worse than the day before not using it lol. but than clears up on the 2nd day. it's the worst ever feeling and makes you feel so ncomfortable.
Anyways just thought id stop by and say hi and have a bit of a complain lol.
Hope you are all doing well xx
Hi All!

Just thought I would pop in and say hi! Hope you are all going well.

Kirbs, welcome back! Sounds like you really need a good rest! You poor thing, there is nothing worse than feeling sick and having to work!

I had my diabetes test last week and the results came back with a high reading, so the dr rang up and sent me back to pathology for the next round of tests. So I went in yesterday to go through the 2 hour test that they do. I survided the first blood test, the drink, but then about 20 mins before the second blood test i got really faint, dizzy and ended up being sick! It was horrible. So they couldnt complete the test because i got so sick with it... so it was the day in bed for me yesterday!

I go back to the dr tomorrow morning. I guess he will send me back to try the test again and seeing as diabetes is so strong in my family, i think he will want to get it checked out pretty well! Fingers crossed everything turns out ok!

I'm really starting to feel uncomfortable at nights now. I have piles of pillows each side of me to keep me comfy and ones at my feet to put them up on becuase I have been suffering from burning and swelling feet at nights.

I feel for you girls that are suffering from thrush. I have never had it and hope I never will. It sounds so painful you poor things!

Not long to go now till we get to meet our little one!

smile

Hi girls,
sounds like we are all having a few pregnancy problems this week!

I am off to the chiropractor this arvo to see if he can put everything back in its place... hopefully might help with my bum pain!

Only 3 more days of work before the holidays - I am busy clearing my desk and taking all my stuff home, as I am only coming back for 4 weeks next year, and won't have a desk. I am having mixed feelings - mainly happy though - looking forward to the next chapter in my life!!!!

Take it easy,
Vicki

Hi girls,
sounds like we are all having a few pregnancy problems this week!

I am off to the chiropractor this arvo to see if he can put everything back in its place... hopefully might help with my bum pain!

Only 3 more days of work before the holidays - I am busy clearing my desk and taking all my stuff home, as I am only coming back for 4 weeks next year, and won't have a desk. I am having mixed feelings - mainly happy though - looking forward to the next chapter in my life!!!!

Take it easy,
Vicki

hi there my name is steph, im due on the 1st of april but just thought i would jump on here and say hi cos u never know bubs could come in march... esp. cos having the kids so close apparently brings labour on early??????????? well hope everyone here is doing well and enjoying this magical stage of another person growing inside of our bodies, gosh is so strange that we are able to do that! any way having one of those days i guess im not really that nuts!
IS there any mums to be on here from adaliade????

Tysmum and Kirbo- do you shower before using the cream??
i think that would help alot if you showered before puttng the cream on, i was told by the doctor to put the cream where the thrush is and 1cm on the inside. it helps for awhile but unfortunately it does come back. i suggest putting the cream on in the morning and before you go to bed for up to a week and see if that helps.
i get thrush ALOT, more now than i did before.

i getting alot of back pain also, i went to the physio at the hospital yesterday, i got a belly belt and a tube. hopefully that also helps with my torn legiment aswel.

Hey everyone......talk about the joys of pregnancy....yes lovely all these side effects lol. Ashyashy I know it's hard but try not to worry too much about the weight gain, you will loose heaps of it during and after the birth especially if you breast feed. Im a couple of weeks behind you and have put on nearly 7kg. I keep having to wash my pants evey night cause I only have one pair that fits at the mo, the belly belts are all good but not since my thghs and butt have expanded lol smile

In the last couple of days my thigh muscles end up burning even after a short distance walking cause they are not used to carrying the extra weight, it's like doing an million squats in a few steps.

Started sleeping with a pillow last night. What an improvement that was.

I have suffered from thrush in the past once to the extent I couldnt go to work. Thankfully I havent had it in some time and hope it stays that way!!! I'ts awful!! loose fitting pants or a skirt, and cotton undies help...or no undies at all if you can handle it. Natural yoghurt is pretty good too. The Canesten is pretty good though, can you take the tablets?

Hope we all feel better soon....the sooner 40 weeks comes round the better lol

Kels xx

Leah Anne Gerdes born 03/02/09

i was told with the tablets you can't take them orally and you can't use the pesseries(sp) either, they need to go right up inside.

well i just got back from antenatal class.
apparently the father did show up, but left b4 i could see him because he wanted to avoid talking to me (that's what he told the woman anyway) so i pretty much explained the whole situation to her and so now she knows i don't exactly care about what he does.
i had no intentions of speaking to him anyway so yeah.
[Edited on 09/12/2008]

Hi Steph, I was in Adelaide but moved a few months ago to the Yorke Peninsula. I'm still having my baby at the Womens and Childrens though..2 hours drive away!

xoxo
Marie
Hi All,

In respect to the trush, i only got it the once with my first, this time keeps coming back, very annoying, I use canneston at night as they recommend (guess because stays up the longest) and you can use the insertion thinging but just put it only just in there, but your chemist should tell you this if not ask them the questions cause they know, as once so far along, thing they prob recommend not using it. You can't take any of the tablets unfortunately.

I am glad others are getting braxton hicks, i started getting them 5 weeks ago and don't remember getting them so early with my first. They are painful but not as bad as the real thing, which keeps reminding me what i am in for, and then i just push it to the back of my mind, haha. Well i think March is going to come around very fast!

Hope your all going well otherwise and tests for diabetes are coming back good as we are all approaching and passing this time in our pregnancy.

PS have fun all you last minute xmas shoppers. Did mine today, lucky not to crazy at the shops

[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lilypie.com/pi

Hey Step - I'm in Adelaide and so is Amanda (pokie) I think.

Well went back to the doctor at the hospital yesterday and am now on fortnightly blood tests and fortnightly visits until I see the surgeon. It's then up to him what happens. The fortnightly blood tests are to make sure my gall bladder isn't infected. If it gets infected it's straight in to get it out. The only problem will be is that bubby's almost sitting over the top of it already so not sure what happens if that needs to happen. Apparently they want me to get to 37 weeks then may induce it to get bubby out then the surgery done.

Sign in to follow this topic