Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Babies Due October 2009 Rss

I had my scan today and all is good with bub and there is only 1 bub in there the little bub was very active and jumping around everywhere. It was so amazing to see my little one.

Tamara

Well we've had some bad news today .... my DF has lost his job. Not good he is our main income provided so yeah i think we are going to be heading into tough times. Hopefully he finds a nes job soon .

Have a good weekend

Kez

kez - thinking of you and your family and hopefully he will find a new job soon.

Kez, so sorry to hear about you DH's job. I really hope he finds another one soon, it's such a hard time at the moment for almost everyone.

I am now 13 weeks. Although going by my scan the other day I am about 14 weeks, BUT I know the exact date that it happened so I am going by my dates. Bub measured 7.5 cms the other day. I really hope this isn't a big one. I'm going to get DS ultrasound out and see how big he was at 12 weeks. If he was roughly the same I will stop stressing cause he was really small.

Today has been really good. I haven't been sick or felt it, so fingers crossed ms is starting to ease.

For those of you who have had forceps with a birth, have you had it again with the next one? I'm freaking out about having to have a forceps delivery again, I really don't want one.

Hello Everyone

Kez my fingers are crossed that a job comes up quickly for your family xo

Sorry I haven't been on for a while, been too sick to really do anything. Makes a change from my last post worrying something was wrong as my ms wasn't as bad as the last 3 pregnancies. Turns out I was about to get hit by the ms truck sad.

I've been reading your posts through email updates though.
It's so excited to hear about all the scans and ms clearing up! Gives me hope smile My scan is the 14th April can't wait!

I was hoping to find out if any other moms have had a birth that ended up with Shoulder Dystocia? I'm 5'2 and normally weigh 55kgs. My fisrt baby was 6p 11oz, second was 7p 8oz and my third was 9p 1oz, needless to say he got stuck and we so very nearly lost him.

My doctor warned that I may have this happen again as my babies seem to be getting bigger as I go along (I've never had GD either). I've been told I will probably need a c-section and to be frank I'm quite happy with that thought. I don't ever want to put my baby through that if there is a less dangerous option.

Has anyone else had that type of experience, did you go on to have a safe birth or can anyone tell me how their c-section went?
This is my 4th and final baby.

(sorry about the long post guys)

Sara xo
[Edited on 05/04/2009]

<a href=

Hey JSCnBump
I was meaning to ask how you're getting along with your partner away? I hope he's safe and well aswell as you & your family.
Sara xo

<a href=

Posted by: mum_to_matt
For those of you who have had forceps with a birth, have you had it again with the next one? I'm freaking out about having to have a forceps delivery again, I really don't want one.

I didn't have forceps but had a vaccum assisted delivery with my first so similar just different method and did not require any assistance with the 2nd or 3rd. So it's possible you wont need any assistance this time.

Not sure why you needed the forceps but i required the vacuum because DD#1 was posteria and just not coming out but DS was also posteria and i did not require assistance

Kez so sorry to hear you DH lost his job i really hope something else comes up for him really soon. Thats the last thing you need to be worrying about with a bub on the way

Jess 2005, Steph 2006, Chris 2008 and Olly 2009

Posted by: bump#4
Hey JSCnBump
I was meaning to ask how you're getting along with your partner away? I hope he's safe and well aswell as you & your family.
Sara xo

We are going ok. been almost 3 weeks now and kids are slowly adjusting. But I seem to have less patients at the moment and DD#1 (3year old) doesn't want to listen to what i ask her to do so it's been a very trying couple of weeks. Also the girls are waking a lot through the night now so sleep is not happening much.
He is Safe and well luckily he is not is a really dangerous place at the moment got a call from him last night so that was really nice.

Jess 2005, Steph 2006, Chris 2008 and Olly 2009

I'm so excited!!! I hit the 12wk mark today!!! It feels like such a milestone!

Anyway just wanted to share...hope everyone is well.

MarniT I totally know how you feel about wondering 'what if nothing is there'! I had to have an early scan to establish dates and got to see the heartbeat then but have my nuchal fold scan today and am just as nervous as I was the first time! I can't wait until i can feel 'the bun' and know it's ok without having to see it on screen. I'm a first timer too and I think this anxiety of 'what if there's no heartbeat' etc is normal.

Also, has anyone had MS start to ebb off - yay - and then hit back with a vengance a week or so later...ugh! This is the longest hangover of my life, haha.
morning girls.. I changed my nickname so incase ur wondering, its davestef!!

hope everyone had a good weekend.. Ours was ok, didnt really do alot, we were supposed to go to an engagement on sat night but DF didnt finish work til 9:30pm (another 15hr day - this is getting ridiculous!!) so by the time he finished work is was a bit late, but the happy couple still wanted us to go, so we walked over, made an appearance for half hour then came home!!

DD got to go swimming again yesterday (hasnt been for 2 weeks - i've been too sick) I thought she would've forgotten everything.. but i was wrong... she absolutely loved it!!..

Anyway.. I seem to be able to control my MS now.. which is a bit strange for me.. as long as i eat something every couple of hours I seem to be ok.. Still throw up (TMI) 1st thing in the morning, but the rest of the day I seem to be ok.... I hope everything is ok.. this is completely different to DD... maybe its gonna be a boy?! tongue Get to see bub on Thursday!! YAY

sorry for the long post.. hope u are all feeling ok.. and Good luck to those of u having scans this week smile

Stef
Hi all

Thankyou for all your kind comments. Df has already picked up some casual work for this week and i've picked up extra shifts at my work , so for this week we'll be set.

So we are off in an hour to go to the hospital to book in and see the midwife so should go well and then its off to work.

Have a good day everyone!

[Image Removed]

Sign in to follow this topic