Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Babies Due October 2009 Lock Rss

Wow lots of people seem to be due 6th october.

Michelle - I hope it's just implantation bleeding. I had some bleeding with DD#2 @ 14 weeks and DS @ 6 weeks. Try to take it easy and hopefully it's just a bit of spotting

Jess 2005, Steph 2006, Chris 2008 and Olly 2009

I haven't had any more since and I have been going to the toilet at least every hour.
So fingers crossed everythings ok, I'm going to the Dr on Monday so hopefully she can give me some more of an idea

Hi i'm new to this site, well this whole thing actually, i found out yesterday that i am 5 weeks pregnant, i am due on october 2nd. =] i'm quite exicted but also very nervous.

hi i'm new to this site, i'm new to this whoe thing actually, i found yesterday that i am 5 weeks and 1 day pregnan. i am due on october 2nd. This is my first child, i'm ver excited but quite nervous as i am young.

Hi everyone.Hope you all doing well!I am tearing my hair out trying to get my ticker to work,could someone guide me through if they have time,thanks heaps,Jude xox
Michelle - I hope everything is Ok for you and I am sure the dr will put your mind at rest.

Welcome to firsttimemum (sorry I didn't check your name)- you are in for an exciting time.

Fiona

[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://bd.lilypie.com

kathy - I checked out the other thread you mentioned and it looks like a very nice group of girls. I think I will stick with this one as I am pretty hopeless with my contact or replies.

[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://bd.lilypie.com

Hi Everyone,

I'm so excited to be joining this thread as DH and i have been TTC since August 08 and last Sunday i got my first BFP!!
We're booked in to see the doctor tomorrow afternoon.... (i'm actually excited about that too...weird i know smile) so hopefully everything will be confirmed and i can continue being excited. I've taken 5 HPT's just to make sure as i couldn't believe it was really happening.

By my calculations i'm due October 7th...YAY!!

Anyway, i look forward to getting to know you all over the next 8-9months

Txx

Congratulations Firstimemummy and tamika5 and welcome to the thread.

Firstimemummy - we are all here to help you through and feel free to ask any questions you might have.

Tamika5 - Lol about doing 5 tests I was like that with my first just wanted to doubly make sure before going to the doc. Good luck with your appointment

How is everyone feeling? I'm a lot better today not so tired as i'm getting over this silly cold. but now DS 8 months seems to be getting it as he was really sleepy yesterday with a bit of a temp poor thing.
But i am feeling a bit queezy today hopefully that will pass soon

Jess 2005, Steph 2006, Chris 2008 and Olly 2009

Hi ladies
I was hoping to join this clan here, as i cant get on the ttc thread for some weird reason. We are waiting till Valentines day to do test but pretty sure we will be in here too. Got that feeling if you know what i mean. So by my calculations will be due 17th oct. I have a 10mth ds who is apple of our eye but cant wait to find out bout #2
Carolyn

Good luck Carolyn...I hope you get the good results you are hoping for.

The past few days I've had slight nausea, very sore boobs & small cramps. Tonight I have had a few small sharp pains 'down there' every now and then. It is not uncomfortable....has anyone else been feeling this too?? I can't wait until the first trimester is over!! I don't remember having any of these symptoms with my son until further along. I wanted to do light exercise everyday for 1/2 hour, but now I'm finding myself too scared to do anything so early. I think I need to relax!! smile

mel

I know what you mean baileysmummy about the worrying. I worry about lifting my 1 & 2 year old all the time. Are they too heavy to be lifting at this stage of the pregnancy or at any stage of the pregnancy? I sometimes get little sharp pains as well. I don't really feel anything in my bb's yet. Sometimes they might tingle slightly. No m/s yet, thank goodness. I had no m/s with either of my boys which makes me think this one is a boy as well, hehe. Has anyone done the wedding ring test on their tummy yet? LOL I did it last night and it came up boy!

A big welcome to the new ladies and good luck Carolyn x x

Sign in to follow this topic