Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Babies Due October 2009 Lock Rss

hey boy-central yeah it is in my bf side but it runs in the male side. my bf's mother was a twin, she is in 1 set of 3 sets in just her family, and her grandfather was 1 of 2 sets of twins, and so on. It skips a generation and my bf has 3 brothers and none have had twins yet so they are all saying it gonna be me.My bf's mothers sisters have all had sons and daughters but only the sons have had twins so far 1 boy from every family has had a set of twins

[Edited on 04/02/2009]
Hi All, This is my first and got my BFP last week, went to docs yesterday am now 5w 3d have to wait a couple of weeks to confirm all ok and is in right position. Had ectopic last year so very anxious, however they ruled that out yesterday with u/s.... fingers crossed..
Oh I should be due around 4th Oct........Good luck to everyone.
Hello! My name is Rachel and I got my BFP on Monday. I am due on the 12th October. My DF and I had been trying for 8 months so we are very excited!! Havent made a Dr Appt yet, but am taking my DS for his 18 month old chicken pox vaccine tomorrow so I will probably ask then. Looking forward to sharing our pregnancies together.

Rachel XX

Hi Girls,

I am just letting you know that I had a miscarriage today gasp(

Best wishes to you all.

Kathy x x

Kathy,

I am so sorry for your loss and I wish you and your family all the best getting though this

Erin

Jess 2005, Steph 2006, Chris 2008 and Olly 2009

Nat#1 and RM9698 Congratulations on your pregnancies and welcome to the thread I will add you both to the timeline

KazzaLou - Karen thanks for the PM and welcome to the thread I have added you to the timeline also.

Feel free to join in and let us know how you are going

Sorry to hear of your loss Kathy sad
All the best to you and your family.

mel

Sorry to hear about your loss Kathy, I hope you are doing as well as you can. Take it easy for a little while. My thoughts are with you.

Well I told bubs dad that I am keeping it, wasn't really any other option really, I just didnt know how to tell him. In the text messages he sounded angry so i sent one back saying that I can do it on my own so he rang and said i won't be doing it on my own again. I really hope this is the point where he goes well this is happening and there's nothing I can do about it.

Had a big day today with lots of shopping mainly for my friends hens night and wedding. So exciting.

I'm not sure if it's just me feeling things or if it really is possible, but I have a LOT of pressure where I guess the baby is. I can't remember that with my first. Is it unusual to feel it at just over 4 weeks or would I just be imagining things lol I feel like im about 12 weeks and no, there is no way my dates are wrong smile The period type pains have disspeared thank god, but the pain in my groin is still there.

Hope everyone else is doing well and not feeling to horrible

Michelle - Glad to hear bubs dad is coming around and hope he will be there to support you.

I'm the same with the pressure. I swear my pants and things are getting a little tight if they are sitting low(where the baby is) Maybe it's because it's my 4th I'm going to pop early LOL. I'm not really getting any period type pains either but starting to get a few ligament type stretching pains.

Hi Erin

Thanks for adding me to the timeline. I have a little girl who has just turned one and now number two on the way! I felt a little bit queasy last week but feel fine now, keeping my fingers crossed that my second pregnancy is as straight-forward as my first, although a smaller baby would be good!

Karen

hi there!
im due October 3rd also! First baby - very excited!!! - Juliet
Sign in to follow this topic