Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. What Month Is Your Baby Due?
  5. ANY ONE HAVING A BABY THAT LIVES IN HERVEY BAY.

ANY ONE HAVING A BABY THAT LIVES IN HERVEY BAY. Lock Rss

HI ALL

MY NAME IS VICKY, I AM DUE ON THE 10TH SEPTEMBER, HAD MY FIRST VIST AT THE HOSPTIAL TODAY. I AM ABOUT 15 WEEKS. GOT MY SCAN ON THE 20TH APRIL.

SPEAK TO YOU SOON
VICKY
Hi Vicky,

I had Ella in Hervey Bay. I lived there for about 24 1/2yrs. Only just moved last year as my hubby got a job in the mines. The hospital in general is pretty good, nice because its still new. Chances of getting your own room is high as they have like 6 single rooms & about 4 dbl rooms from memory. There are a few grumpy midwives but generally they're pretty friendly. But remember to speak up (this is when you've had the baby & staying there) as they tend to forget about you & forget to give you drugs! Well they did in my case anyway. Doctors are all pretty good, I dealt with Dr Wicky a fair bit- he is apparently one of the best ones there.

Anyway, if you have any questions about the hospital or Hervey Bay in general let us know, I'd be more than happy to answer any questions!

Good luck with your pregnancy, hope all goes well.

Carlie

Carlie, Ella & Ky

Hi Vicky, I too live in hervey bay.
I have a 5 month whom I had at hervey bay hospital november last year. I have a few friends who are due this year also, one is in may and my step aunty due in august.
Hope you have had a easy pregnancy so far, is this your first??

Hi Vicky,
i am only 7/8 weeks pregnant, due may 07. i live in hervey bay, have done for a while, had my1st child in maryborough 11 years ago. so i have a big gap between.
chat soon
leanne

Leanne,Qld,

Sign in to follow this topic