Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

November 2009 Babies Lock Rss

Hi Everyone,

Congratulations to you all.
I found out that I am 7 weeks pregnant, the baby is due 23 November, bit scarey as I have a 10 year old and have forgotten nearly everything. She was so happy though, never seen her more happy.

Cherryl
Morning Ladies,

How are you all today. I can't put anything in my mouth I dry wretch (sp?). I am so light headed all the time. Oh well we are not doing anything today just a quiet day so I will take it easy. Have a great day

Jane

Morning Ladies

Well I had a bit of a freak out attack earlier and last night. Normally when I take my bra off, they feel heavy, like they could easily fall to my knees! But last night – nuthn. During the night – nuthn. I even woke up at 4.30am this morning stressing about it, thinking that something bad had happened! But after talking to a couple of other women who’ve had babies, I’ve been told its completely normal! WHEW!! I was so worried!! I haven’t had a chance to ring my OB yet tho, as the lady who sits next to me thinks I worry over everything. Well of course I worry, I’ve never been pregnant before!!!!! HELLO!!
They have starting aching a little again since I’ve been at work, so I’m MUCH relieved!!

Callumsmummy – I’ve never had reflux before, what is it? I thought I’d had heartburn the other week………
I had also noticed last week that I haven’t been leaking anything as such but I get like little buds of thick stuff. Is that what you’re talking about? I dunno, I got nuthn!!
I also don’t think they’ve gotten bigger ? but with DH still away it doesn’t really matter!! Haha. Still about another month till he’s home

Kris – I haven’t been to the Easter Show for years! I was actually thinking about it on the way to work yesterday that I can’t wait to take our baby there!!

I hope everyone’s ms is easing, I still think mine is a little. Well it might help that I’ve been having a couple of Cruskits with either peanut butter or vegemite every hour!!

Have a great day, even tho here in Newcastle its pretty cloudy and cold!

toneexx
Tonee,

Don't be too concerned about your breasts mine hurt every now and again and feel heavy now and again too.
This MS for me today is such a killer, I nearly threw up at woolies today I had to leave with DS1 in trolly and make a quick exit to the carpark, only managed to get half my shopping down, I seriously am finding this pregnancy harder than my first, not sure if it's because I have a 19mth toddler or the MS is worst. I ended up crying when I came home from the shop I think my emotions are all over the shop, didn't even know why I was crying it was completely stupid.
So looking forward to the easter show this Friday very excited. I am considering taking blackmores morning sickness tablets, anyone know anything about these I am so over MS and want a cure badly.
Hope everyone else is well

Kris

Hi Ladies,

Just thought I would give a bit of an update. Everything here is going well. MS kicked in right on 6 weeks so I have been feeling a little worse for wear throughout the day. I catch the bus to and from work and the last 2 nights I have had to get hubby to pick me up at an earlier stop coz I thought I was going to be sick on the person sitting next to me!
I have discovered Ginger Nut biscuits and can't eat enough of them. Does anyone know apart from the lack of nutritional value that these have, should be limiting the amount that I have?
I was also interested in the Blackmores Morning Sickness tablets so I will be interested in whether people find them helpful.
Hope everyone is well
Emma smile

/url

Hi all,

Em1979- I had posted earlier you may not have seen it , I have been almost living on blackmores morning sickness tablets they have helped SO much I can get thru the day, when i feel really really bad it takes the edge off otherwise it goes completely.

I have been told that my best friend wants me to be her bridesmaid in october I told her that i will be 8 months pregnant and she said she didn't care I have no choice the only way out is to be in hospital having the baby. lol.

Hope everyone has a great easter.

Hi Ladies,

I hope you are all doing well. I am new at this forum stuff so please be patient with me.

I am nine weeks pregnant with my second child. I have a beautiful little girl that is 2 1/2. I am so surprised at how different this pregnancy is. I am suffering from terrible morning sickness. So tired all the time, i guess cause this time around i don't have the advantage of having a nap whenever i want. It is all a small price to pay.

I am looking so forward to my first ultrsound at 12 weeks so i can see the little heart beat and just relax a little. I just want to tell all my friends and family.

Take care ladies

Ally from SA

Posted by: mrssummo

Callumsmummy – I’ve never had reflux before, what is it? I thought I’d had heartburn the other week………
I had also noticed last week that I haven’t been leaking anything as such but I get like little buds of thick stuff. Is that what you’re talking about? I dunno, I got nuthn!!
I also don’t think they’ve gotten bigger ? but with DH still away it doesn’t really matter!! Haha. Still about another month till he’s home

Reflux is the burning feeling you get in your throat from excess stomach acid coming back up into the oesophagus - it's related to heartburn I think. It's not nice!! And as for the stuff leaking from the boobs, that is what I have too! I thought it was colostrum - maybe I'm wrong???

Hi Ladies smile

Hope everyone is doing ok, I bought our bub its first own little clothes today (with 3 older siblings there isnt much bub will need ) But I just wanted to buy something, make it feel real kwim? lol

Off to watch a movie with my 2 little ones, Miss J is at preschool today, Managed to walk the whole way there with no gutter puke today lol lol what an accomplishemnt!

Take care all
Kym
Hi everyone, hope all is going well, we went on holidays took the kids to gold coast, now i need a holiday to get over the holiday! lol Was great though went shopping went to seaworld, dreamworld, whitewater world and took the kids to the outback spectacular. So glad I dont have morning sickness otherwise it wouldnt have been a good holiday.
I dont go back to docs til the 4th May then will go for the nuchal scan the week after that, then will tell work although im starting to get a bit of a bump already, luckily my work shirts are loose!!
Have a great long weekend, last night of work tonight then 5 nights off! YAY
Mel

Hello Everyone,
I’m Lauren and this is my very first experience to Pregnancy and I am exactly 8 weeks today! I am the first girl from my group of girl friends to fall pregnant so I am feeling rather alone on this journey thus far!
But I am looking forward to growing a bigger tummy with you all...
I'm still a bit freaked out about the whole thing as it came as a surprise but my husband and I are extremely excited!
Happy Easter everyone!
Seeing there will be no alcohol for us this holiday I hope the bunny delivers everyone some yummy eggs smile
Thanks trinasheree for the tip on blackmores morning sickness tablets - I got some today so am really hoping they work... I'm SO sick of feeling sick all day!

Apart from the morning sickness, things are good. Starting to get a small bump already, especially at the end of the day. We've told most of the family, and close friends - only cos my husband has a big mouth and couldn't help himself!

Roxy, no leaking from boobs here, although I didn't leak when I was pregnant with Tannah until the last week or so... Have you worked out what it is?

Happy Easter to everyone!

Sign in to follow this topic