Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

November 2009 Babies Lock Rss

Morning Ladies

I hope you're all well!

Welcome to Jacqui, RKA and RachelSusan!! Congratulations on your pregnancies!!!!

A little bit about us - DH is Matty and he's a Marine Engineer who works on tanker ships. He's due to go back to work tomorrow and he'll be gone for about 6 weeks or so. It was pretty tough TTC while he's only home for 6 weeks at a time, so we're very relieved we've finally been graced with our little miracle after so long!! And I'm so stoked that we found out while he was home! How hard would it have been to tell him over the phone!!

We have also started to tell more friends, Matty can't keep it to himself anymore when he rings his mates to say bye for a couple of weeks!
One thing I wanted to mention to you tho, Ladies, he told his best mate yesterday and his mate almost had a go at him for not waiting til I was 12 weeks before telling people! I'm getting a little cranky with people telling me what we can and can't do! Anything from what to eat, what products to put on my nails or in my hair and when to tell people that we're expecting! Its so hard for me to keep this news to myself after we've been TTC for 15 months!! I understand there is a "safe period" but I'm a people person and when anything ever has happened to me, I cope best with my support, not on my own!! GGGRRR I'm over my tanty now, thanks Ladies!!

I think my tummy muscles are starting to rebel! Ever since I was a teenager, I've ALWAYS held in my tummy muscles unconsciously, but now my body is not liking that much! Its so hard to re-train the brain and muscles!! But I'm trying!!

I hope you all have a great day!

toneexx
Hi again,
I got my blood test back and level was 339 at 14DPO, so was very excited. Convinced doc I want a dating scan at 8weeks, I really just want to see my little bean as soon as possible.
Have a great day,
Jacqui
P.S how do I get one of those tickers?
[Edited on 12/03/2009]

DS Fraser 15/5/07 No.2 Due November 09

jacquic to get a ticker go to lilpie and create ticker then copy the
PseudoHTML, UBBCode™ or BBCode only from [img] to [img] dont copy the parts before the img or after the img or ticker wont work.
Copy and paste in the signature part of member profile. Hope that helps.
Congrats on your bloods
Mel
[Edited on 12/03/2009]

Hi Little Pengie, I am also due on 1 November! Though it's hardly likely they'll come on that day smile Just too impatient to get into the world.
Sorry to hear about your past experience. Good luck for the u/s.
Shopping for baby stuff is fun. I have to go shopping for maternity stuff in the next week or so as I am already popping out... seems to happen more quickly second time around, but it's all very exciting.
sara

sara, ACT, Lucy 19/1/07, 2nd bub due 1/11/09

Hi Ladies,

I am new to the Huggies forum site but just found out last weekend that I am 6 weeks pregnant and due 7 November 09. I have a 5 month year old baby girl and to say I am shocked that I am pregnant again so soon is an understatement but I am sooooooo happy.

Congratulations to all of you who are also due the same time and best of luck to those ladies who are crossing their fingers to become pregnant.

I am having cravings for Japanese food....tempura; sashimi - you name it I feel like it even first thing in the morning.

Is anyone experiencing any problems so far? I noticed I had a small discharge this morning and started to get worried except I have read on many websites that this is quite normal.
Hello ladies,

I'm Jen, nearly 5 weeks preggie with our second little bundle, DS 11/11/07, this one is due 14/11/09, hopefully bubs doesn't come 3 days early or there'll be trouble, lol!!!

We've been so blessed again, this was our 1st month of trying, DH thinks he has super-sperm!
I'm finding it so hard not to tell everyone, I've told a few close friends from mum's group and I'm dying to tell my mum but she's in Scotland, DH and I moved here 6 years ago, and I want to wait until at least 8/10 weeks, otherwise she'll be beside herself and tell everyone in my hometown!

I'm looking forward to sharing our journeys, take care,

Jenx

PS if any FB mummies read this PLEASE don't mention it just yet!

Hi all,

Congrates to you all. I am Very new to all of this. This is my first child and im 7 weeks pregnant. I look forward to reading all posts to see how we all are going. just wanted to wish you all the best. and hope we all can share this beautiful journey.
Tan
I'm no longer having a bub in November. Miscarried at 5 1/2 weeks.

Good luck to the rest of you.

Hi Ladies

KMC - I'm so sorry for your loss. Please take care of yourself hunxx

Welcome to Sara, johally, Jen and Tan. Congrats on your pregnancies!

Jen - both myself and DH were tested back in October and we found out that DH had above average sperm too! The av is 19mil and DH had 90mil! I actually rang my OB back to confirm that was what he had said!! DH was going around for weeks praising his groin, but I kept telling him that the boys hadn't found their mark yet!!
November certainly is going to be a busy month at your house hey!!

johally - I also can't wait to start shopping for baby things! We're currently renovating our house especially the baby room, so there is absolutely NO SPACE to put anything. But as soon as the cupboards are in, I'm out there!!
What was your discharge like? I haven't had any spotting for 2 weeks, but I've felt a bit moist.

I'm also starting to get a bit firm in the belly, just above the pubic hair. It feels so strange!!
I have been still getting light cramping too, but I'm convincing myself that its all good as there is no blood spotting with it, but it still worries me a little.

I hope you all have a great day

toneexx
Hi everyone,
Congratulations on all your BFPs!!!
my names Sarah I'm 21 me and my fiance started TTC baby#1 2 months ago and the day before yesterday I did a HPT and got a BFP I cant believe it! I did another two tests yesterday both BFP. I'm not even dew for my period untill the 15th but I just new I was pregnant so did the test anyway and sure enough I am. I'm going to the DR today hopefuly get a blood test to confirm it. I've worked out my EDD to be 22nd of November. I'm so excited! We are getting married on the 5th of April and I was hoping to be pregnant through winter and spring so we decided to try before we tie the not. I just cant believe it happened so quickly.
Hi Ladies,

Congatulations to you all. We just found out we are expecting #5 on the 4th Novemeber. We are all so excited. Hope everyone is well. I have my first appointment on the 30th of March then will be having my scan 2 weeks later, so hope all goes well.

Marianne

DD#1 -17, DD#2 -15, DD#3 -11, DD#4 -18 months

yay i too am preggers.. due nov 12th, this is our first wee bub so getting excited.. but totally dont feel pregnant except my boobs are feeling huge and tender already...

Im so glad i found this thread, its great that we can all share our stories and tips together!!

Sign in to follow this topic