Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Twins Due In Oct 06 Lock Rss

Hello, I found out last week that I am having twins, due start of October 2006. This is my second pregnancy (I have a 17month old son, Matthew), and we were pretty shocked when the ultra sound showed 2 babies!

I would love to hear from anyone else having twins / or who have had twins .

Jen, DS 17 months , Twins due Oct.

Jenn, matthew 18months, Twins EDD 5/10/06

I am not having any more babies but I just wanted to say Congratulations!! Hope all is going well.. smile

Mum to 4 great kids...

hi jenn, i alos are having twins, i have two girls due on the 15th of june, how ever they arestill both breech so will prob be booked in for a c setion around end may. either way as long as the come out healthy i'll be happy = ) i do not have n e other children, these are my first so ny info at all would be great. i now have a huge belly and get lots of kicks and punchs and it is just the most amazing feeling ever.
Hiya Jenn,

I too have found out I'm having twins. Due Oct 7th. I have been extremely unwell and mega tired. I must say we were extremely surprised as this was an unplanned pregnancy. I am hoping as time goes on I will begin to feel better as I have a permanent date with the toilet bowl these days smile
Where do you live?

Mummy to 18 mnth old twin girls

Hi Jenn,
I'm also having twins, twin girls which should be exciting. I also have a four year old daughter named Lilly and she's so excited about her little sisters.
It's reallly wierd because I was told that I was having only one baby, but then later found out that it was twins, wierd or what?
How are yo feeling? I'm really tierd and I am really big too.

Hope everything goes OK and would like to wish you the best of luck.

grin

Alice
Mother of Lilly and 30 weeks pregnant with twin girls

Lilly,6/ Paige,14mnths & my angel Maddy-SIDS

HI Jenn,
It looks like Girls are all the go. I am due with Twin Girls on the 7th of November, but I need to have a C-section so I will deliver some time near the end of October. One is breech the other not, but I had terrible problems with my first son and needed an emergancy C -Sect, so i do not want to live that experience again. We are coping with the news pretty well. We were actually pregnant with Triplets, but I lost one at 8 weeks. But I am feeling healthy now and touch wood have not had much morning sickness, just getting VERY tired and run down, resting where ever I can, that was one valuable lesson I learned with the pregnanch of my first Son, I did not rest enough!!!
My son asked for a baby about 4 weeks ago, so we bought him a doll of his own, it was great, he does not know what we are having and he even chose a girl doll. He has not put her down since he got her, it is wonderful.
I am getting very excited as the days grow closer, but nervous at the same time. Hope to talk to you again soon. All the Best.
Sign in to follow this topic