Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Extremely uncomfortable Rss

Hi Ladies,

I've been watching and reading all your posts but haven't joined in to date... I am due on the 26th June with bub#3.. I am currently in a lot of groin pain which I don't ever remember having with the last 2 bubs.. Even to the point of pain shooting down my inner leg.. It may just be that bub is lying in a weird position but I was just wondering if anyone else has/had the same thing happen to them close to their dd..

Kezz

Kezz, Qld,Maddy 11, Jai 3 & Mia 7 weeks

Sounds like you might have what I've got at the moment......Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD). The closer I get to due date the worse it's getting and OMG it's painful!

Here's a link to some info for you ....hope it helps.

http://www.babycenter.com.au/pregnancy/antenatalhealth/physicalhealth/pelvicpain/

HeartKids show courage, strength & tenacity

hey Kezz71
Join the party , I had the same pain in my Legs, with the cramps in the legs too, awww soo Painfull. Im currently 12 weeks Pregnate and Have the worse Back Pain Ever.. wow Due this Month , i bet your Excited !x x x x

Thanks ladies for responding... I am off to the ob tomorrow so I am sure she can shed some more light on the subject.. I did read that it could be the head engaging..???

Kezz, Qld,Maddy 11, Jai 3 & Mia 7 weeks

Hi had baby on the 27th May and I had a terrible pain in my butt!! and also on my leg where my leg joins my torso sometimes it was so sore I could barely move, had both these pains while pregnant too. I would go to sit down and jump up cos it felt like someone had poked me up the butt or if I was sitting in a comfy chair I would get it too.

My baby was born posteriur (spelling)otherwise came out face up so maybe tht is why?? Ask your OB'S

Could try swimming!!! I started to go to a local indoor swimming pool as I had the leg pain earlier on and would stretch my leg in the water. Silly me did not keep going!!!
hope it helps

oh by the way the pain in childbirth is soooooo worth it when they put your baby on u, it is the best thing in the world, and you really do forget the pain u just went through smile
All the best to mums to be expecting this month in June and all the best.

[img]http://bd.lilypie.com/lGzbp11/.png[/img

Sign in to follow this topic