Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Anyone Due in March 2005??!! Lock Rss

Hi Mums and Mums-To-Be!

I have seen the other posts with people due in the same month and it looks like a good idea so I thought I would give it a go.

It would be great to talk to some other mums going through the same things at the same time, good or bad. I know that there are a few of you out there!

I will start with saying a few things about myself and perhaps others could also tell us a bit about themselves.

Name: Kristi
Children: 1 who is ten months and her name is Ashlee.
Due Date: 11th March 2005 (currently 11 1/2 wks)
Husband/Partner: Grant (hubby)

I have had a relatively smooth sailing pregnancy up to now apart from a miscarraige scare a few weeks ago! I am having my scan on Friday this week and hopefully all is well. We have told lots of people but are waiting till the scan before it is public knowledge! I have only had really mild morning sickness, no vomiting, just a few weeks of feeling gross all day. Both my pregnancies were unplanned but a nice surprise both times!

How are you other mums or mums-to-be going through your pregnancies? I would love to hear from you.

Kristi

4 lovely munchkins DD 10/03, DD 03/05, DS 10/06 &

Come on ladies! I know there are some of you out there!

Would love to talk to you!

Hello mums & mums to be

I hope everyones pregnancy is going well

here is a bit about myself:

name: melissa
children: Patrick who is 14 months old
Due Date: 4 March 2005 (currently 13 weeks)
Husband: Adrian

so far have had quite a bit of nausea been sick a couple of times (with my first pregnancy wasn't sick at all - felt unwell a couple of times but nothing like this pregnancy) not complaining at all though

We had our 1st scan and all is well, I am going to tell my friends from mums group this week that I am pregnant (one of them knows already) but I will be the first one out of the 5 of us to be having another baby

bye

melly

melissa, vic, Patrick 2.5 & Laura 15 months

Hi there

I'm another one due in March.

Name: Jasmine
Children: Lachlan and he's 14 months old
Due date: 16th March 2005 (currently 11.5 weeks)
Husband: Mat

So far I've had heaps of nausea. I was vomiting the other day but I think that was a stomach bug. The nausea does seem to be easing now - thank goodness smile !!! Last time I had it until about 16 weeks. So far both pregnancies seem pretty much the same - although because I spend all day running around after Lachie I sometimes forget I'm pregnant!!! I think I'm a bit more relaxed this time round and I'm not reading nearly as much about pregnancy and birth etc.

I had my first appt last week and my OB did a scan and all is going well.

Look after yourselves.
Talk again soon
Jasmine
Hi Melly and Jasmine

Great to see that there are some others out there who are due at the same time and it is second time around for all of us so far!

I am the same as you Jasmine I haven't been reading nearly as much on pregnancy and birth and I think that this time I probably haven't been as careful. It sort of goes out the window when you have another child to look after doesn't it!

I also had my first scan on Friday and everything looks good so far. It feels exciting as I know what the finished product will be this time whereas the first time I couldn't really make the connection.

I have been feeling pretty good lately, I just have to make sure I eat as soon as I get hungry or I feel gross.

How are you guys all going?

Hi Kristi and Melly

I think the nausea has well and truly passed - fingers crossed smile ! Maybe I'm just taking a bit more care and making sure I eat regularly. I've found the past few weeks pretty hard - I've just been so exhausted all the time and have found it hard to get motivated to do anything. However today I started doing some spring cleaning - I don't know where the energy came from, but hopefully it stays around for a while.

How are you both coping with a toddlers to look after? I've been feeling really bad lately as I've been feeling so off and I don't do as much with Lachie as I usually do. But as I said before my energy seemed to be coming back today so I'll have to make up for lost time.

Take care
Jasmine
hi ladies,

i just popped in to this thread to have a little look since it appears i am the only one due in february 2005. i was hoping i could join in on your thread cos i am due at the end of february, so who knows when it will be born, could be march!!!!!!!!!!

anyway, i had to look and look again at what i was reading cos i thought i was reading things wrong, but no, i read right, this thread was started by a different Kristi to me!!!!!!! completely spun me out, i dont often see my name spelt the same way.

so, im hoping you will accept me into your little group guys, heres my stats.

Name: Kristi
Kids: (3) Ebonee is 4 26/2/00
Lucca is 3 24/7/01
Sapphire is 18 mths 9/2/03
Baby due 25/2/05

i am currently 14 weeks and 3 days. my morning sickness stopped about 10 days ago, and now i just want to eat and eat and eat!!!!!!!!!!
i recently had the nuchal scan and i am low risk with a 1 in 4,500 chance.
thats all i can think of at the moment ( i am still in shock of seeing my name spelt the same way smile )
hope to hear from someone soon

Kristi 5 kids. www.familynfriends.forumwise.com

Hi Everyone

It is great to see this group taking off!! Kristi, you are more than welcome to join our March group. I have seen your posts before and noticed our name spellings are the same. I used to work for Just Jeans and I had a customer put a pair of jeans in for alteration and her first and surname were exactly the same as mine and spelt the same also. Now that was wierd!

Jas, I think I have it a bit easier than you guys as my littlie is only crawling at the moment and I have a pretty child proof house. I shut all the doors and let Ashlee go exploring when I feel like a lie down. I can imagine it would be harder with a toddler and having to run around after them!

I have not been feeling very well last couple of days, I had a migraine yesterday and I am still feeling yuck today, so my mum is coming over to help with Ashlee so I can have a break. Mums are so great aren't they!

Well, I better get going and do some housework before she arrives or she will do it for me and that makes me feel bad.

Oh, are any of you showing much yet? I have a really small bump but you cant see it with clothes on and it seems like I can't hold in the excess skin from the last pregnancy any more. What are you guys like?

Talk to you soon.

hey Kristi,

Thanks for the welcome into your group!!!!!!!!!! it feels weird, but what am i to do? it doesnt make sense for me to be loner for the sake of a few days!!!!!!!
Kristi, that is sooooooooo weird finding someone with exactly the same name as you, surname as well!!!!!!!!

since we both live in WA kristi, it would be cool to meet, once we get to know each other a little better of course. what do u think?

bellies, yes mine is starting to pop out. my pants are getting tight and uncomfortable and my belly button is starting to make a move!!!!!!!! lol i wish is would move more often though, i freak out as to whether or not its still doing alright in there. have you guys felt it move yet?

well talk to you soon.

Kristi 5 kids. www.familynfriends.forumwise.com

Hi everyone

How are you all?

Kristi, I haven't felt my baby move yet, I am only about 13 or so weeks which I think is a bit early. I felt movement with Ashlee when I was about 16 weeks so hopefully it is not too far away.
I can't wait to feel those magical movements!

I didn't think I had much of a bump but yesterday I was trying on all my old maternity clothes and noticed that there isn't a lot of room there to grow! I also went out and bought a top from Pumpkin Patch the other day but got it home and tried it on but I think it would only last another month or so, so I am going to take it back tomorrow.

Talk to you all soon.

Hi Mums to Be,

I haven't been on here for quite a while and found this site so I will tell you a bit about myself.

Name: Danielle
Kids: 2 Emily 23/02/02
Ellen 11/03/03
Miscarried 5/03/04
Due with third 2/03/05
Husband: Tony

I think we like to have our children all at the same time of year. Oh well at least I won't forget one of their birthdays.

I have been really well this pregnancy. I have had my nuchal test done and had regularly scans every time I visit the doctor and the baby is doing great. I had really bad nausea until 10 weeks and now all I want to do is eat everything. No one knew that we were having a baby until I was 12 weeks. My belly developed this bump overnight and everyone then knew.

Tony says I am majorly nesting already, because I have decided to go nuts with the house and rearrange all the cupboards etc. I told him I am just spring cleaning. He then reminded me that I tend to only spring clean when I am pregnant. Hmm, maybe he is right.

Anyway we were a bit worried about this pregnancy to start with but as the weeks progress, we get more and more excited at the thought of having another little miracle.

Hope you are all going well with your pregnancies.

Danielle

QLD DD 2/02 DD 3/03 DD 2/05 Jack 23/3/07

Hi All

Welcome Kristi and Danielle smile !

Like some of you I am starting to show already as well. All my pants are getting too tight! It's way earlier than last time - I remember just starting to wear maternity clothes around the time of my 18-20 week scan and even then there wasn't much to cover. I bought a pair of maternity pants from pumpkin patch the other day just so I'd have something comfortable to wear.

I know it's really early - I'm only 12.5 weeks - but I think I've felt a few movements already, I'm not sure if I'm just imagining it. I didn't think it was possible to feel anything yet as the baby is still so small and so low down. Maybe it's just my uterus stretching.

I'm like you Danielle - I've been doing some major spring cleaning this last week. I only seem to do that when I'm pregnant too smile . We haven't told our families that I'm pregnant yet - we'll probably tell them tomorrow. I had a miscarriage a couple of years before I had my son so I prefer to wait until the 'danger period' has passed before we tell them. I've already told a few close friends though.

Look after yourselves and get plenty of rest.

Jasmine
Sign in to follow this topic