Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Anyone sue in May 2005? Rss

I have only just found out I am pregnant.
This is my 2nd baby. My little boy is 13mths so he will be 22mths when this one get here.
I think I am due around the 10th May.
I'd love to hear from anyone else due in may
With Thanks Emily

Em Tmba - mum to Liam 31/7/03 & Callum 7/5/05

Hey all you mums out here, I know I'm bad at typing (lol) I am sorry it says sue instead of due ( oh dear my brain has left me already! lol)
But is there any one due in May?
I am currently getting all day sickness yuck!
Hope to hear from some to be mummys soon....

Hi, my name is Melissa and I have an almost 10 month old boy, Matthew. I have just found out we are expecting another little one at the start of may, which as come as a HUGE shock (but a lovely one) Matthew will only be 18 months old when our second is born! Just thinking of it makes me tired!! Hope to hear from other expecting mums too.

Melissa. QLD. Matthew 13/11/03 Amy 29/04/05

Congratulations to you! Sorry Em I snuck over to see you...it's been a bit quite in the due in April section of mine! You are only about 2 weeks behind me...Bri will only be about 19 months...depending if bub is on time!
Was this planned Em? Ours sort of was...we thought if it happens it happens..and happened straight away too!!

Well, I better give this back to you...will pop over to see how you are going!

Best wishes and congrats to all mum's due in May 2005!

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

Hi mum78, great to hear from you, hope you are well! lol I don't mind you popping over - bit slow around here to lol....
Also Hi Melissa, great to hear from you!
I am finding it strange to even think I am pregnant again. Though we are thrilled to think my 13mth old with have a brother or sister soon!
They will be about 21-22 mths apart, I am a little concerned about the closeness in age. But we are still in baby mode with everything locked, sealed and up high so I guess that is one thing to make it easier.
Hope to hear from you or else some other to be mummy's in May 05
Em

Hi dais_y81
I completely understand what you mean about the age gap(17months), I am thinking Matthew will still be in nappies, and will need he's car seat and cot therefore meaning we will have to double up on everything! (oh well it will be worth it in the end to have another cutie running around) I wish I could be finging it stranhe to believe I'm pregnant but this little one is already giving me ALL day sickness, Matthew was the same from 6 weeks, I was admitted to hospital quite alot during my pregnancy due to dehydration through not be able to hold ANYTHING down with morning sickness. I just hope this pregnancy is not as bad! Hope no one else is experincing morning sickness, and are all well.

MELISSA

Hi ladies, my name is Simone, I have two kids already and after a year of trying am happy to say am pregnant with#3 due on 7/5/05. I had the flu really bad the last few weeks but am finally getting better, now the m/s is starting, yeah. I too have 17 mths between my first two and it's really lovely watching them together, they are really good friends because of the close age gap. I was lucky and had bubs in a bassinet while DD in the cot, then on her 2nd b'day she got a bed and DS got the cot. Another way to do it if you dont want to buy two cots is to get a Porta cot for a while, a lot cheaper. Looking forward to talking to you all. BTW I am from QLD too
Hi Everyone, good to hear there is someone else due in May luv2bmum, congrats!! My husband and I were talking about it and agree we might be able to get away without two cots, Matthew was in a bassinet for the first few months so hopefully Matthew will be ready for a 'big' bed after that! Can I ask did you get a double pram, i think I will need one but was wondering if the side by side of back to front type were better and easier??

How has everyone been feeling.... The dreaded morning sickness is hitting me all day everyday:( Hope to speak again soon. Melissa

Hi Everyone, hope all's well. Morning sickness has gone today, eating while I can.
Melissa... Yes I did get a double pram, a "litelimo", front to back kind cos I was worried that Amelia would try to feed,poke,wake up or just plain annoy the new bub if they were side by side. The other advantage was that when they were little we were in Newcastle NSW and shopping all the time, some of the aisles weren't very double pram friendly so having mine was just like and extended trolley size instead of fighting with little old ladies, or anyone else, with no concerns about big prams!!! Also very easy to clean, push, turn, and folded down to a normal single size pram. Best thing was it was only around $220
Hope this helps, talk soon
Simone
Hey Simone,
Thank you so much for the info on the pram, I to think a front to back kind will be best for the same reasons, I have a feeling Matthew will be a very jelouse big brother, is gets jelouse enough now when other kids are around myself or my husband, I have images of him pulling and poking in the pram! Glad to hear the morning sickness wasn't around today, I wasnt that bad today either! must be something in the queensland air... You sure will have your hand full with 3 littles, im worried enough with just two. (its worth it tho) talk soon Melissa

Hi Melissa, glad I could help. If you need any more info or just want to chat I'm here. On the weekend we went out and got a 7 week old puppy so now we really do have our hands full. I forgot all about control crying until last night lol the dog was howling and trying to get to us. Oh well everyone said I was crazy now I've proved it. Another thing I was thinking about was the carseat. Do you have a place near you where they rent baby capsules? if so this helps for a few months ( till the $$$ comes in) then you could get a seat if you need one or if you dont go far often then a booster seat, one with a back is great and cheaper too. I used all I could when my two were young. Talk soon
Simone
Hi Simone,
I agree and think you are crazy!!! My husband would love for us to get a dog as matthew just goes crazy when he's around my parents, but I'm not backing down on that one... I will be the one left to do everything and think its better to wait til matthew is alittle older as he is still one all fours himself! thanks for the idea with the seat. Another friend told me that the amblunce office hires capsules, so was thinking of going that way. Matthew has one of the seats that goes from newborn to 18kgs and since he is quiet small (was 4 weeks premmie) dont think he will be ready for a booster seat by then so we may just buy another one, safty is worth the $300 I think! Plus if my husband has he's way we will have 5 kids so I'm sure it will get PLENTY of use! Hope all is well, and your morning sickness has not come back! Good luck with your puppy... talk soon
Melissa

Sign in to follow this topic