Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Due September 2010 Lock Rss

Hi Penny,

My name is amanda. i had mc 10 months ago and have been trying to conceive again. Just found out yesturday i am now 4 week 2 days pregnant (due around 6th September) a little nervous as it still so early but fingers crossed. Congratulations to you to.
looks like there's a few joining now lets hope we all have sticky little beans i have my first appointment on Thrusday im really looking forward to it

hope you all have a happy and heathly 9 months

Hi, my name is Nic also, Im 26 and have 2 DS 6 & 3.5 and a DD 2, so I will definately be a very busy lady. I got a positive blood test today, however I have to go back on Thursday for another as the levels were a very low positive I will be due on the 13th of Sept. The reason I found out so soon is I have chemical training at work, which If i am I dont want to be exposed to it and I'm just impatient. lol
ETA : Its official, I'm Pregnant. Looking forward to getting to know you all.
[Edited on 31/12/2009]

Hi girls,
My name is Chris and DH & I have DS (5yo) & DD (3yo)
I got my BFP this morning! So excited! My due date is 2nd Sep which is 3 days before DD 4th birthday

Hi Girls
My name is Amanda and i went to doctors yesterday and so excited she confirmed i am pregnant!! Due on 6th September. Im having blood test every 48 hours at the moment to check levels are increasing as i had a miscarriage 10 months ago and i have my first ultrasound on the 11th January. Very Excited. Congratulation to you all as well and best wishes.
Hi Ladies,

Well we got a BFP this morning; so excited but scared at the same time; last month we had a m/c so wasn't too optimistic about this month; but we did it; i am thinking my due date is around 11th September however that may change as i'm not certain about dates with the m/c etc.

Will probably have an early scan too; to check the dates.

Look forward to talking with you all more over the next 8 months.

Someone asked about the ticker; in lilypie.com once you have designed your ticker you click on psuedo html and copy that into your signature section of 'update details' and delete everything before [img ......img] and everything after img].
Hope this helps.

Should we start a list of when everyone is Due?
If each person just copies and paste the one before them and add there details.

Cosmo - Alisha 28 - DS 14/12 - Due 11th Sept - NSW

Take care;

Alisha

Happy New Year to all. Had a quiet night, went to bed at 11 couldn't stay up much longer. Feeling pretty crap this morning. I never had Morning sickness with my 3, so this is all new to me. Hows everyone else feeling?
Alisha - I was thinking the same thing, you beat me to it. lol

NicS83 - Nic 26 - DS 03, DS 06, DD 07 - Due 13th Sept - Vic

jaimerose - Jaime 26, DS 17 months - Due 4th Sept - NZ

well i had my first midwife appointment yesterday and it went really well i have to choose on having a c section or not at least i have a while to think about it but i think i will need up having a c section
Hi everyone and Happy New Year, look like the Sep thread is growing everyday smile

Since we now have 2 Nics who are 26 Ill be Nicole lol

Mum of 2 under 1 – Nicole DD 3yo DS 2yo – Due 4th Sep - Vic

Happy New Year Ladies and congratulations to all the new ladies.
Well it's official my due date is actually 24th Aug so I shall be leaving this thread to go over to the August one unfortunatly.

I wish you all the best!!!

Penny
Same to you Penny. Hope evrything goes well for you.

Hi again..

Go my first dr's appointment next week, i'm hoping for all good news...I'm just adding myself to the list...

Jenny
xoxoxo

Mum of 2 under 1 – Nicole DD 3yo DS 2yo – Due 4th Sep - Vic

jennylee - Jenny 25 - DD 7yo, DD 5yo, DD 3yo and DS(born
sleeping 20.5.09) - Due 2nd Sept - NSW

Sign in to follow this topic