Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Due September 2010 Lock Rss

Sorry to crash your thread girls, just reminiscing as this was me 12 months ago and my baby boy arrived a couple of weeks early in August 09!!

Just wanted to wish Jenny all the best. We were in the Due Sept 09 thread together. I hope this pregnancy goes smoothly and you are holding a happy, healthy bub in your arms in no time.

Congrats to everyone else too!!

Just wanted to put my childrens age in, instead of their years of birth.

jaimerose - Jaime 26, DS 17 months - Due 4th Sept - NZ

Cosmo - Alisha 28 - DS 14/12 - Due 11th Sept - NSW

NicS83 - Nic 26 - DS 6yo, DS 3yo, DD 2yo - Due 13th Sept - Vic

Mum of 2 under 1 – Nicole DD 3yo DS 2yo – Due 4th Sep - Vic

jennylee - Jenny 25 - DD 7yo, DD 5yo, DD 3yo and DS(born
sleeping 20.5.09) - Due 2nd Sept - NSW

Hi again..

Go my first dr's appointment next week, i'm hoping for all good news...I'm just adding myself to the list...

Jenny
xoxoxo

NicS83 - Nic 26 - DS 03, DS 06, DD 07 - Due 13th Sept - Vic

Chrispe82 - Chris 27 - DS 5yo, DD 3yo - Due 2nd Sep - S. A.

Hi Cosmo and Mum of 2 just realized we were in the same ttc thread. Lol. Great to see so many ladies here. Jenny it looks like you & I are sharing a due date ( at least for now).

Lol sorry Jenny I tried to copyt and paste the list but it looks like it did your whole post.

Hi Guys

My name is Clair and I am due on 6th Sept. I had a DH 49, DD 6, and DS almost 4.

Had a miscarriage almost 2 years ago, so fingers crossed with this one.

Hi Claire, Congratulations on your pregnancy. My name is Amanda i am also due on the 6th September. I have first my ultrasound on the 11th of January cause i had a miscarriage 10 months ago. Best Wishes to you and everyone else. Also i was just wondering if anyone else has experience period like pain early in their pregnancy?
Welcome to all the new ladies
Amanda - I also get period like pain but its more like a mild cramp than a pain, I remember gettting it with DD as well I think it is quite normal but if you are worried you should see your Dr.

Nicole

Welcome to the new ladies who have joined us. Hope noone minds I'm have put the due date list in order and added in those who have just joined us,(driving me nuts my OCD must be in overdrive lol) sorry if i have made any mistakes. Feel free to alter it.

Looks like we have a few ladies due on tha same day....

fanda2 - Amanda - Due 6 Sept - ?
Clairplus3 - Clair - DD 6, DS almost 4 - Due 6 Sept - ?
Jess28 - Jess 28 - DS 18mths - Due 8th Sept - Vic

Hi,

Ive just joined the huggies network after recommendation from a friend! I am having baby no2 and would love to add my name to the list. Ive had a miscarriage before so a little nervous and excited about this one. I am due around the 4-6th Sept not entirely sure but looking forward to an ultrasound in a couple of wks to confirm.

Abikate - Abi - DS 18mths - Due 6 Sept - N.T.

Welcome AbiKate.

I went to bed earlier and have spent the last 45 mins looking at the ceiling....so frustrating, still feel rotten, all day sickness for me this time around, never had it with the other 3. I symathise with my friend who ended up in hospital with it. Its not pleasent, I'm not vomiting but feel as though if I did I would feel so much better. Hows everyone else feeling? My brain has also officially left the building (not sure it returned from my last pregnancies lol), I keep loosing stuff, I lost the cheese tonight, found it behind the kettle, i'm still puzzled on that one.

Abikate - Abi - DS 18mths - Due 6 Sept - N.T.

NicS83 - Nic 26 - DS 6, DS almost 4, DD 2 - Due 13th Sept - Vic

Congratulation to all the other ladies that are now here.
Nicole - thank for your reply i feel better knowing someone else has had cramps as well.
I'm feeling better today most of cramps feel like they have stopped. Before i got pregnant i had no trouble sleeping in , and now i'm awake at 4am, my chest is very tender and starting to feel nausea on and off.
Hi sorry another quick question. i have ibs does anyone else have this and is their anything safe to take during pregnancy?
[Edited on 04/01/2010]
Sign in to follow this topic