Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Due September 2010 Lock Rss

Hi all!!

My name is Belinda. After 12 long months of TTC I just got my BFP!!! I am due around 12th September. I hope you don't mind me joining in!? I have 2 DD's already so this will be #3 for us!!
Talk to you all soon!!

Welcome Belinda, I'm Nic, due on the 13th. I have 2 DS and a DD, so this is number 4 for us. Bit nervous but we will manage. lol. I have added you to our list.

jennylee - Jenny 25 - DD 7yo, DD 5yo, DD 3yo and DS(born
sleeping 20.5.09) - Due 2nd Sept - NSW

Chrispe82 - Chris 27 - DS 5yo, DD 3yo - Due 2nd Sep - S. A.

jaimerose - Jaime 26, DS 17 months - Due 4th Sept - NZ

Mum of 2 under 1 – Nicole DD 3yo DS 2yo – Due 4th Sep - Vic

fanda2 - Amanda - Due 6 Sept - ?

Clairplus3 - Clair - DD 6, DS almost 4 - Due 6 Sept - ?

Abikate - Abi - DS 18mths - Due 6 Sept - N.T.

Jess28 - Jess 28 - DS 18mths - Due 8th Sept - Vic

Cosmo - Alisha 28 - DS 14/12 - Due 11th Sept - NSW

Mumtogirls - Belinda - 2 DD - Due 12 Sept -?

NicS83 - Nic 26 - DS 6, DS almost 4, DD 2 - Due 13th Sept - Vic

Congratulations to all the new ladies; hope we all have really good pregnancies.

I have had a few waves of nausea but not actually felt like vomiting; i guess i am just lucky for the time being.

My jeans though are already feeling a bit tight; which shouldn't be that suprised really as with my 1st pregnancy i was in maternity clothes at 9 weeks as none of my normal clothes fitted; so it will probably be a similar story this time and more so cause the skin is stretched from the previous pregnancy; they say you usually show sooner 2nd and subsequent pregnancies.
I will probably book in to see my GP and get a ref. to my ob at the end of this week or early next week and try and get an early scan too for dating; as i'm not 100% sure of my dates as last month we had a m/c and have had a 'proper' period since.

Take care Alisha xx

Hi All...

Just reading through all the posts and its amazing how many people are due in September. Its gonna be exciting getting to know everyone and share this miraculous journey with so many..smile...

I've been feeling nauseous on and off the past week or so but haven't actually been sick. With each pregnancy the m/s seems to be a little bit easier. With my first i was sick 24/7 for nearly 8 mths (horrible, i was only 17 and didn't have a high threshold for being uncomfortable..lol). My 2nd and 3rd were both a lot easier and stopped after about 14 weeks, and then my last one only lasted for about 9-10 weeks. Hopefully this one follows tradition and goes away quickly, lol, i can dream i guess..

I've got a doctors appointment for wednesday morning so i can get a referral for my 1st ultrasound. With my other 4 I didn't have an ultrasound until the 18-20 week one, but because of the problems i had with my little man last time, i'm getting as many i can....so fingers crossed its all good..

Anyway, take care and good luck for those with appointments this week....

Jenny

xoxo

Hi Ladies,

Thought it was a great idea to join your group, hope you don't mind, as I have just had my first drs appointment to confirm I am 4 weeks pregnant.
Have been TTC since September after 2 partial hydatidiform mole pregnancies.
This will be my #1 very nervous, i ave a DH who is 27 and am from QLD.

Look forward to talking to everyone and the guidance and help

Lisa

Iv had a killer of a sore throat since the start of the year does anyone know of anything i can take all iv been having is hot lemon and honey drinks its starting to drive me mad
Welcome and Congrats Lisa.

Jamie, maybe a trip to the docs to get some antibiotics, there are some you can have when your pregnant or gargle some salt water, not the best but that helps to so i have been told.

I'm back to work on wed, so thought i should try on my work pants cause i have a little pot happening already(like to think its baby but thinking its the tim tams I ate over xmas lol) , low and behold they didnt fit...... so I had to make a rather embarrassing phone call to my HR manager....who was lovely and is organising for DH to bring some home tonight so I can go to work. The advantages of working at the same place, lol. MAde my first Ob booking today so see them on the 27th, then my own doc on the 3rd.
Am thinking I might try to get in earlier for a scan. Have a gut feeling there is more then 1 in there. My Hcg levels were 5 on 29/12, then on the 31/12 they were 32.....a friend has got me paraniod as shes just had twins and hers were similar to what mine were. Have had a look on the net and they measure equal with twin pregnancy.......so need to put my mind at rest. lol

I am also feeling a little nauseous but not vomiting or anything. I've had a few light cramps but only the same as what I had with my first baby so im not really concerned. I am also extremely tired, and have my Mum staying with me at the moment from interstate. But we haven't told her about the baby due to my previous m/c and my mums inability to really understand and not know what to say or do as she had 4 problem free pregnancies. My younger sister is 23 wks pregnant so that is totally preoccupying my mothers mind at the moment.

Although I am enjoying having my mum here I'm also looking forward to her going so I can head off to the drs appointment without her getting suspicious, I really just cant wait to see our baby on the screen.

We had a scan at 9wks with my DS and it was so awesome seeing him swimming around I couldn't believe how clear it was sooo great Just cant wait for an early scan with this one.

HI girls,
Well I'm also getting a slight uncomfortable feeling in my abdomen (not quite cramps) I had the same thing with both my other pregnancies so I'm not worried
(but if any body else is getting cramps by all means see your DR) And my jeans are already getting too tight but I guess thats to be expected with a third bub!
Oh and as far as odd behaviours and baby brain the other day I put the frozen veg in the fridge at my mother-in-laws house, whom we are not telling until 13 weeks!

maf_08 - Mel 28, DD 16 months - Due 6th Sept - WA

Hi girls

Can I join?

A bit about me- I'm Gab 26, DH 30 and DS 2.5.
We started TTC March 09 and got a BFP straight away but had a MC around 7 weeks.
After taking a break we were ready to start TTC in July but my niece was born and passed away at 4 days old.
We again put TTC off so our family could heal.
This was our 2nd month TTC and we have our BFP.
We are due 13th Sept.

Can't wait to get to know you all

Gab

maf_08 - Mel 28, DD 16 months - Due 6th Sept - WA

Gab 1ds - Gab 26 - DS 2.5 - Due 13th Sept - Tas

Gab, welcome and sorry for your loss, would have been a hard time for your family.

I have been having cramps too, turns out mine is a uti, fun, so on meds for that. Have booked in for an U/S on the 23rd so I'm very excited. So hopefully I will be able to see a heart beat cause I'll be nearly 7 weeks at that stage.

Hi everyone!!

Nic, LOL about your workpants!! My clothes are already getting tighter too but I agree I think it was all the food I ate over xmas!!
Feeling really good today. Trying to organise my care for the pregnancy. Had a great ob last time but have moved towns so need to find a new one now. Was thinking of even going public as it wont cost me anything!! Mmmmmmmm decisions!
Welcome and congrtas Gab!!

Sign in to follow this topic