Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Due September 2010 Lock Rss

i thought i had it bad working with 25 under 2 and half year olds.. i def think ill have a change of career after bubs is born, i couldnt think of anything worse then working all day with babies then coming home to be mummy and still have the enthusiasm to do cool stuff with bean

My hubby nicknamed our bub Noodle!! we have chosen our names too.

i have had nausea on and off but this morning was the first real bad time. I'm still very nervouse but starting to get excited about first ultrasound on Monday. was worried as symptoms seemed to slow down but last night all came back strong (it made me feel better). Hope you are all going well with your bubs.

Amanda
Hi everyone, well hope all of you dont feel to sick Im getting waves of morning sickness mostly at night but not as bad as with my other two pregnancys, Im hoping it will not get any worse but i wont get my hopes up as it usily gets bad about the 7 week mark for me.

Book in my hospital appointment but it turns out I will need to go to a high risk hospital and be looked after by a Dr/Ob due to my son been prem and so little sad im not to happy about that at all, the hospital I will have to go to is a lot further away and not as nice, as well as now I will have to pay for my appointments.

As for what we do for a living I currently stay at home with the kids but am also studying a deploma and Hubby is in the Vic Police Accademy and finishes in a couple of months so Im not looking forward to his shift work much.

Take Care

Nicole

Hi girls

I have had the worst achy hips for the last 3 days. I don't know if its to do with the pregnancy or not. I can't remember having any hip pain with Will but I know I didn't in the last pregnancy.

Nicole- Shift work is the pits. DH starts most days at 2am but it varies between 1am - 6am. I hate it.

Hope all are well

Gab

Hi ladies hope all is going well.

Shift work is terrible. My husband does shift work as well and i dont look forward to it when he goes onto his night shift cycle.

Amanda
I agree, shift work sucks. I finished my lot last week, DH has his next in 2 weeks, good thing about ours is we get 8 days off after. That part I love. lol

Feeling very sick today, I have a sore belly.....havent had any bleeding, booked in for an u/s on the 23rd....really wanting to get in sooner but they are all fully booked. Grrrrr

Congratulations to all September ladies.

I have been TTC since November 08 and have had 2 false positive's.

Got a pos last week and have done a further 6 (just to be sure)tests... all pos!!!

Going to see Doc this week to confirm. If so we are due 9th Sept.

Yay got my Lilypie working! Thanks

M.Jay we had been TTC since September... DS was a bit unexpected and so was the m/c so we always thought we'd get pregnant straight away... like if we can get pregnant 2x without even trying it cant be too hard if you are trying... lol... when we didn't I was a bit worried, but my DH was like don't worry and 4mths later we were pregnant!

My DH is a member of the NT Police so he works shift work and I am a nurse (but currently doing further study in other areas) so I used to shift work but sometimes I do dream of the 9-5 life and having some predictability with work days with less over time ;o) oh well.

Looking forward to trying to organize an early scan this week! Super keen to see that heartbeat and put my mind at ease.

Yay got my Lilypie working! Thanks

M.Jay we had been TTC since September... DS was a bit unexpected and so was the m/c so we always thought we'd get pregnant straight away... like if we can get pregnant 2x without even trying it cant be too hard if you are trying... lol... when we didn't I was a bit worried, but my DH was like don't worry and 4mths later we were pregnant!

My DH is a member of the NT Police so he works shift work and I am a nurse (but currently doing further study in other areas) so I used to shift work but sometimes I do dream of the 9-5 life and having some predictability with work days with less over time ;o) oh well.

Looking forward to trying to organize an early scan this week! Super keen to see that heartbeat and put my mind at ease.

Hi ladies,

Hope you all had a lovely weekend.
I haven't been as tired for a long time but we had a super busy weekend. Rest time this week as DH is back at work and family are leaving tomorrow to go back home interstate; so back to the normal routine tomorrow. I might try and have a cat nap myself.

I have been on leave from work since i had DS 14 months ago; but am going back in February till August. I work as a nurse consultant so 830-5 hours, and can pick my days and am going back on reduced hours, so it will be a bit of a novalty going back to work; but at least i know it's not for long.

Hope you lovely ladies have a great week; counting down the days til my appt with my Ob and 1st U/S, next sat. 16th.

Take care xx

Hi Ladies

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

I'm very nervous and excited, i don't think ill be able to sleep well tonight cause i have my first ultrasound at 9.30 tomorrow morning. Wishing everyone else who has ultrasound coming up soon the best of luck.
Just wanted to pop and say

Amanda hope your u/s went well. gasp)

Feeling really good today, just so tired. I'm getting used to the tired part tho. lol

Sign in to follow this topic