Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Due In DECEMBER 2010 Lock Rss

Lis, you could tell them that you have stopped drinking as this can help when trying to get pregnant? One of the things I read when we were trying was that abstaining from alcohol is a good idea to increase your fertility.... maybe they'll buy that one???
<span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>

[url=http://www.pregnology.com/pregnancy/12/06/2010]... a pregnancy ticker[/url]
WOW!! Look at all the new mums to be!! I certainly got a surprises when I logged in and saw 7 pages instead of 4... December is turning into a very busy month!

Welcome to all the newies and congratulations!! I am sure I will get to know all your names soon enough..! Nothing is staying in my brain for longer than 30 seconds at the moment.. I feel like a goldfish! lol!

How is everyone feeling? I have been getting nausea on and it feels like my boobs have gone 10 rounds with Mike Tyson... SOOOO SORE!! But that's a good sign. If the symptoms stop, I will start to worry.... So far so good tho! smile

Looking forward to my scan next week (Thirsday). I will be exactly 7 weeks pregnant from my last period, os it will be interesting to see what date the FS comes up with...?? Can't wait to see the heartbeat... it all still feels surreal!

I went and saw my GP last week to get a blood form to check my levels, but he wouldn't give me one seeing as my scan is so close. I was a bit miffed at him about it, but I am a bit of a worry wart, so it is probably for the best, but it would have been nice to know... sad

Well I better go and start on dinner I suppose.... spaghetti on toast! YUM!!

Hoping you are all well!!

Bec xx

WOW!! Look at all the new mums to be!! I certainly got a surprises when I logged in and saw 7 pages instead of 4... December is turning into a very busy month!

Welcome to all the newies and congratulations!! I am sure I will get to know all your names soon enough..! Nothing is staying in my brain for longer than 30 seconds at the moment.. I feel like a goldfish! lol!

How is everyone feeling? I have been getting nausea on and it feels like my boobs have gone 10 rounds with Mike Tyson... SOOOO SORE!! But that's a good sign. If the symptoms stop, I will start to worry.... So far so good tho! smile

Looking forward to my scan next week (Thirsday). I will be exactly 7 weeks pregnant from my last period, os it will be interesting to see what date the FS comes up with...?? Can't wait to see the heartbeat... it all still feels surreal!

I went and saw my GP last week to get a blood form to check my levels, but he wouldn't give me one seeing as my scan is so close. I was a bit miffed at him about it, but I am a bit of a worry wart, so it is probably for the best, but it would have been nice to know... sad

Well I better go and start on dinner I suppose.... spaghetti on toast! YUM!!

Hoping you are all well!!

Bec xx

Still having the occasional cramping too and sometimes is enough to stop me in my tracks... Must be a lot of stretching going on in there!
Bec xx

Hi everyone,

Well nothing much to report from my end. Still cramping here and there, some are worse than others but no spotting, no bleeding and no other symptoms of concern so im just trying to remain positive and think that its just my uterus expanding. Im going to speak to my FS tomorrow and ask his opinion and hopefully get some reassurance then maybe get an early scan to put my mind at ease. Im not booked in with my OB till 10th May so i dont think i can wait that long. Always hungry, BB's are still sore, no real MS just yet still a bit too early i think but do feel a little queezy in the mornings, today was the first morning i had cereal in over a week. Just have to keep fingers crossed and wait and see i guess. Has anyone had a really, really early scan? If so how far along were you? Im interested to know the earliest i can have a scan coz i assume if i suspected an ectopic that they'd be able to do some sort of investigation?

Im struggling to come up with a believable excuse to tell my girlfriends why im not drinking on friday night, any good ideas?? I need something bullet proof coz if i use the usual "on antibiotics" or "driving" excuse they'll see right thru it as they know i've been trying for ages and even when im drinking im not one to say no to 1 drink. Aahh the dilemmas of trying to keep it a secret!

Anyway, better keep working. Hope everyone is well and that their little peanuts are growing big and strong!! Sticky dust to all xx

Hi Lis501
I also have been having pains on my right side. Not all the time, mainly when I role over in bed or stretch to grab something sometime when I am just walking. I mentioned this to the nurse at my OBGYN office this morning and she told me that its just the uterus stretching. She said she would only be concerned if I had low HCG level but I don't. What's your level? I am having a 6 week scan to see if I have a heartbeat. I am going private and my doctor always does a 6 week scan. I have been told it is rare to see the heartbeat before 6 weeks.
Good luck!!
Jenny
Hi all

someone earlier mentioned if the boobs should grow. With my first baby my boobs went from a 12B to DD. (gained 16 kilos also) I went from a b to a D in preg and the last size when my milk came in so yeah expect them to grow!!! hehehe

At the moment feeling tired, constipated has started grr horrible symptom I get. My boobs are heavy and sensitive. Started feeling quite ill this am until I ate which helped it disappear - OJ helps for some reason.

feeling fat - I am starting 5 kilos heavier this time round with my second. Bring on the breast feeding to remove the weight its the best diet I have ever been on - you eat like a horse and the weight just disappears yayayayaya for us.

big hugs to all
Claire
Hi again everyone, wow there a lots & lots of us - how wonderful, congratulations to all!!!

I get to see my GP on Friday, he was booked out & that was the earliest I could see him. Not 100% on my dates (since I fell pregnant straight after a miscarriage), hopefully I get a scan next week to confirm my due date & see bubs heartbeat.

I have felt very mild nausea but not very often BUT am starving alot of the time - getting to the gym most days to try & keep the weight gain down!!

We will find out what we are having, I love knowing, wouldnt have it any other way.

About pubic/private, I have gone public both times & have had no problems at all.

GISTYN - How old are your other kids?

I am having #3 & some days I wonder how I will cope, my two are great kids but they have their moments, Im sure it will be a circus at the beginning but 3rd time round Im confident everything will turn out fine.

Good luck to everyone - sticky babies for all!!!!!!!!

Lis x

Evening ladies,

Well My blood test results just came in today and I'm definitly pregnant! Yay..

I have been SSSOOOOOO hungry! I never had this with my other two, I was always so bloody sick and spent all day spewing, atm all I want to do it eat..Not good for the waist I guess. tongue

Havent felt any difference in my boobs but I am still bf my son, He is almost 18 months, he just feeds at night. I'm so over it as he doesnt need it, he just uses me as a dummy. I would just love if he could sleep through. I'm so bloody tired..lol! sleep

My tummy has felt quite strange over the last week but i'm pretty sure its just all the stretching. Hanging to have an ultrasound to make sure all is looking good.

Hope your all well. Hayley X smile

[quote name='lis82' date='13 April 2010 - 09:22 PM' timestamp='1271157772' post='2679325'] GISTYN - How old are your other kids? [quote] Hi, My other children will be 6 and 4 when bub #3 arrives. I am in complete argreement with everyone about the Sore boobs, although if They were not so sore I wouldnt even realise I was pregnant, so I shouldnt really complain too much. With #2 I felt sick and exhausted for the first 16 weeks. I dont think I could cope with that again! Still cant get my ticker sad I'll keep trying though!
Morning All,

Bec & Jenny - so glad to hear im not the only one dealing with these cramps. You've made me feel so much better!! Im not sure what my level is coz when i had my blood test i only got a pregnancy test, not a quantitative beta hCG. Im not sure if i'll get one. Seeing as i had my first antenatal bloods 2yrs ago i'll probably get another lot of them done and ask the dr to include the hcg aswell just so i know whats going on.

Hayley - Congratulations!! Wishing you all the best for your pregnancy. OMG, i am so hungry too, all the time!! I can eat a decent amount of food for dinner then come 10pm im starving again. Its actually getting frustrating coz i keep waking up at 1-2am hungry!

I've decided to go Private as this is my first bub and im not paying all this money for my private health insurance for the fun of it so might aswell take advantage. Plus my OB is a 'no gap' dr so i wont be out of pocket for the delivery, only a little out of pocket for my consults which is fine for us. For those of you who have gone private how often did u see ur OB during ur pregnancy?

LalaWC - unfortunately i dont think they'll buy that excuse coz they know we had been trying for the last 2yrs but i never gave up drinking as such, just watched my consumption. Had the occassional blinder here and there but they were usually weddings. I think i'll just say i've had an upset tummy on and off this week so i dont wanna upset it anymore.

Well, better get back to work. Hard to concentrate amongst my constant tummy grumblings and hunger! Hope everyone has a good day smile
Morning ladies!

Been watching this thread for a while hoping that I get to join you all. Just got my blood test results this morning and my hCG levels are at 74 smile Had an early MC last month (levels were only at 11 when they tested at the start of the MC) so FX this baby sticks!

It'll be baby number 1 for us. I'm 27 and DH is 31. Not sure when I ovulated last month so not quite sure when I'm due. I'm guessing around mid-December-ish. Have a doctor's appointment next Monday to start sorting stuff out. I'm dealing with a cold at the moment so not only do I have sore BBs and cramps, I've got a runny nose and a dull headache too!

Anyways, best get back to work. Looking forward to sharing this journey with you girls! smile

27th Nov
leanne_345 - #1

1st Dec
jaclyn4 - #2

2nd Dec
becs22 (Rebecca) - #2
eve and joshua (Eve) - #2

4th Dec
littlebumble - #2

6th Dec
lis82 - #3
mellycolly - #1
lalawc - #1

7th Dec
jen.p - #1

9th Dec
jellybelly82 (Bec) - #1
bliff - #3

10th Dec
lotsandlotsofbubbles - #4
queenb1979 - #2
shavarn - #2
westygirl - #1

12th Dec
marinela - #1
hayley22 - #3

15th Dec
jillaroo1 - #2

17th Dec
lis501 - #1

20th Dec
jennyren76 - #1

??? Dec
perth_mum - #3
claire 02 - #2
bliff - #3
meowww - #1
Morning all

well looks like it's going to be hard to keep up with everyone!! Congrats to all the new mummies I still can't believe I'm finally pregnant again !!! After mc you tend to loose alot of hope..

Everyone is talking boobs n cramps well can I just say I HEAR YOU !
But I have a bigger problem and when I say bigger u mean bigger !!! I am currently 27 baby 1 and my boobs are normally 12 E!!! And I'm already seeping out of my bra!! My back is killing me trying to support these water meltons !! My DF is constantly rubbing up on me coz he loves my
boobs I'm Like take them plz take them sad

I wake up few times a night because of boobs n dreams..

But anyway lol I have my date scan end of next week I can't wait I just want to make sure everything is ok.

Sticky babies to all!

Xoxo

marinelA
Morning all

well looks like it's going to be hard to keep up with everyone!! Congrats to all the new mummies I still can't believe I'm finally pregnant again !!! After mc you tend to loose alot of hope..

Everyone is talking boobs n cramps well can I just say I HEAR YOU !
But I have a bigger problem and when I say bigger u mean bigger !!! I am currently 27 baby 1 and my boobs are normally 12 E!!! And I'm already seeping out of my bra!! My back is killing me trying to support these water meltons !! My DF is constantly rubbing up on me coz he loves my
boobs I'm Like take them plz take them sad

I wake up few times a night because of boobs n dreams..

But anyway lol I have my date scan end of next week I can't wait I just want to make sure everything is ok.

Sticky babies to all!

Xoxo

marinelA
Sign in to follow this topic