Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Due In DECEMBER 2010 Lock Rss

Hehe snap marinela - I'm 27 with 12E cup size too! Am already finding my bras a bit on the small side. Luckily, I kept a few of my larger bras from years ago when I was about 10 kg heavier!
GISTYN -

1My two kids will be 6 & 3 1/2 when bub arrives, so similar ages!

Oh & try this to get your ticker working -

After getting your tickers done on the website, get the ticker code "PsuedoHTML, UBBCode and BBCode", copy it over to your forum signature, then delete everything before [img] and after [img]. It should then work for you!!

Hi gals,

Just wondering if anyone else is feeling really sick?? No matter what I do, I cannot get rid of the nausea, headaches or backaches. I'm not doing a lot of vomiting, but I constantly feel hungover sad

I really hope no one else feels like this, but I'm curious to find out.

Wishing everyone good luck with all their scans and tests

Jen xx

Hehe snap marinela - I'm 27 with 12E cup size too! Am already finding my bras a bit on the small side. Luckily, I kept a few of my larger bras from years ago when I was about 10 kg heavier!

hehe ho bad is it thnking how much bigger they will get my firends boobs got so big she needed a special pillow to breast feed so she didnt suffercate her baby tongue....ohh i still cant wait bring o 40 weeks i already cant wait !!!

Hi gals,

Just wondering if anyone else is feeling really sick?? No matter what I do, I cannot get rid of the nausea, headaches or backaches. I'm not doing a lot of vomiting, but I constantly feel hungover sad

Jen xx

jen -- i was sick for about a week..now its not so bad but some smells and food will set it off but its not a constant thing anymore..( wonders why).

i been meaning to ask every one i have been sneazing have abit of a cold...when i do i cramp quite harshly..

anyone experiance cramping when moving suddenly???
[quote name='lis82' date='14 April 2010 - 01:16 PM' timestamp='1271214974' post='2679713']
GISTYN -

1My two kids will be 6 & 3 1/2 when bub arrives, so similar ages!

Oh & try this to get your ticker working -

After getting your tickers done on the website, get the ticker code "PsuedoHTML, UBBCode and BBCode", copy it over to your forum signature, then delete everything before [img] and after [img]. It should then work for you!!
[/quote]

Thank you!! I will give that a go!

Hi gals,

Jen xx

Hi Jen,
You are pretty much describing how I felt for the first 16 weeks of my 2nd pregnancy which was a boy! I ended up getting the blackmores morning sickness tablets which I had to take every 6 hours to take the edge off.

I didnt get morning sickness with my first bub which was a girl and so far havent had any with this one so hoping it might be another girl...

Hope it doesnt last too long for you!
hi,
feeling worn out, bring on the weekend. Well hmm
re obs visits - you tend to see the Dr about 1 time a month until around mid thirty weeks, then fortnightly then weekly right at the end.

I've been cramping most afternoons, my boobs are heavy, eating like a horse, get so hungry at around mid morning, sense of smell increased, constipation hmmm sucks, tired, grumpy, missing caffinee - think i am having withdrawals.

hope you are all well, its strange not telling anyone !!! sort of not feeling real. I told everyone straight away with my first and well this time have decided to wait however weird it feels a little non real.
big hugs to all

K
ok i have yet another prob. i a sitting on the couch with a block of chocky!!!! one square two, three, four....i cant stop..all i do is eat i think ill have to start playing with my puppy :)my beautiful puppy i bought to ease the burning desire for a child smile....my 8mnth old 30 kilo amerian bull dog smile

lots of sticky babies to all..i have a good feeling this time smile

marinela

Hi gals,

Jen xx

Hi Jen,

I have been feeling nauseous all week (it comes and goes) and have also been having headaches. I actually have one now!! sad I get migraines anyway, so these headaches aren't AS bad, but still very annoying.
I had a blood nose this morning which I thought was odd considering the last time I had a blood nose was when I was in Primary School (which was many many moons ago!) lol!

Hope you start feeling better soon!! Bring on 12 weeks! grin

Bec xx

Hi ladies,

Marinela, my cramps tend to come on when something changes, like after going to the toilet (more obvious after pooing but can be after weeing)!
Not feeling so sick today which is nice, perhaps I'm just getting used to it? Not as constantly hungry either. Still hot as at night - in fact I got up because I was too hot and uncomfortable, for a snack - yes, hungry again after a big dinner and ice-cream! And still sore boobs.
Looking forward to getting a midwife soon.

sweet dreams everybody,
Lala

[url=http://www.pregnology.com/pregnancy/12/06/2010]... a pregnancy ticker[/url]
Good morning ladies!!

Hope you are all keeping well. I am super tired, even though I am sleeping between 8 & 10 hours at night, I am still flat out crawling out of bed in the morning to go to work. I am always hungry, I have been getting a bit dizzy late in the afternoons and my stomach has started churning and has what feels like butterflies. My mum had 4 babies with no morning sickness at all, I was hoping to skip it as well but its not looking good.

Take care everyone.
Sign in to follow this topic