Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Due In DECEMBER 2010 Lock Rss

I am excited that soon we get to hang out in a different forum area smile Will be moving over to the babies sections soon!

Man on man I hope it's soon!! I had an awesome pregnancy, but I just want to meet my little one already. Plus I too get told I am small so I worry that bub will go overdue. Sigh... Fingers crossed for the weekend I say.
Kd26 At my 34 week scan bub was just over 6lbs we have got big babys lol Do you get to have another scan? I have been leaking a little on and off aswell. I have a 2 year old and she keeps me so busy.

Chanelley I think its really normal to go overdue with your first baby. It's not fun the waiting so good luck hope bub comes soon for you.

Kd26 At my 34 week scan bub was just over 6lbs we have got big babys lol Do you get to have another scan? I have been leaking a little on and off aswell. I have a 2 year old and she keeps me so busy.

Chanelley I think its really normal to go overdue with your first baby. It's not fun the waiting so good luck hope bub comes soon for you.

Hiya! Just got back from the midwife appointment. Im 37 weeks today but measuring 44,excellent lol, Diabetes test came back normal so they want to have another scan on Tuesday..this will be scan number 6, tho Im not complaining as I love seeing him. Will be seeing the OB the following day to discuss the posibility of being induced as the amount of water Im carrying around with this monster of a child is massive. Ill be much happier to be induced at 39 weeks.
As for the leaking, I was told to get it checked out incase of infection which can cause the waters to break early.
Was your first baby this big?? My daughter is 4 now but she was only 6lb 8 so I have no idea where this one came from, people have been saying its because hes a boy..dont know how true that is smile
Hey all, i think were mostly on facebook by now arent we?? But anyway ill announce on here too!

Lachlan James made his grand entrance on Sunday 28th November at 0702 via emergency c section! Weiging in at 8lb 12oz and 52 cms long!

He is doing so well and i feel pretty good, but am expecting now im home that i might fall in a heap!!!

Hope everyone is doing well!
Kd26 That would be nice if they induced you at 39 weeks because bub is so big and you get another scan done. I love the scans its great to see bub and know it's doing well. Your first was small to this baby blink My daughter was 8lbs 10oz so she was big and I was 42 weeks when I had her. The doctors think I will be ok with a 10lb bub lol nice of them hey. The only thing that I hope is because I had a total hip replacement it dosen't dislocate why giving birth. Well good luck on tuesday let me know how you go smile
Its been so exciting to hear all the birth announcements through facebook, cannot wait til it's my turn!!

Well my due date is today (Mon 6th), the doctor's date is 15th, but nothing is happening yet, hoping my little man makes an appearance really soon, I am so ready to meet him!!

Hi all

I guess most of you are on facebook too, but here I am trolling all the forums since I have NOTHING but time on my hands!

I am now 3 days past EDD and not getting anything painful, just a whole bunch of tightenings, which may or may not be Braxton Hicks or early labour. I am almost ready to stop reading about everyone having their babies as I am SO green with envy!

I never expected to go over as I was so certain of my dates and cycle/ovulation etc. Oh well - guess I know better for next time. The weather is awful, so I can't even go outside and hang out in the pool or garden etc. Just staying inside the dark humid house twiddling my thumbs! Ended up shopping again today, buying more baby stuff I am sure we don't need. This overdue stuff is costing a fortune! LOL

I know as SOON as I go into labour I will be happy and excited and all of this will be banished from my mind, but time is certainly proving to be relative! I have appt on wednesday so at least I shall be able to set an end date at the very least (and hopefully go into labour naturally before then).

Good luck December mummies! I look forward to announcing our arrival soon *fingers crossed!*
Chanelley I know how you feel I went 2 weeks over with my first and im thinking I will this time to but just think your 3 days over and you have got less then 2 weeks if you make it to 42 weeks and that not long. Good luck on wednesday and I hope you get the news you want
Channelly.. I know how you feel.. im even more so trapped now when I cant even get up from bed/couch unassisted...

If you want a fantastic laugh have a read of this thread LINK
I had a great few laughs!
Hi,

What is the group under on facebook, i must have missed it!

So i am 40 weeks tomorrow roll eyes and as far as im aware this baby dont feel like its budging,lol. Few pains couple of weeks ago other than that the baby just keeps giving me major pains down my legs from sitting in the wrong places!! I think ive tried everything to make this baby come!

Belly rubs to all! smile

What is the group under on facebook, i must have missed it!

LINK <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>
sounds like everything is going nice and smooth for you <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>
11 of the bubbies have been born, you can tell we're all using the facebook site though not many announcements on here haha!

Sign in to follow this topic