Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Due In DECEMBER 2010 Lock Rss

Hi Ladies,

I've had THE worst day...I've been riddled with Morning Sickness ALL DAY! Arghhhh. I couldn't even change any nappies - I was to afraid I'd hurl all over the kids!
I'm getting so excited about my scan on Friday...I really can't wait to see that heartbeat. It has to be the best feeling in the world.
I'm already getting really nervous and apprehensive about the birth. With DD it took them and hour and a half to get the spinal in - and I'm soooo scared that will happen again sad I know the end result make it all the much better but I'm a natural worrier sad I HATE needles...
Anyway I hope your all having great weekends and I'll talk to you all soon
B xxx

Hi ladies!

Saw my doctor yesterday, he has given me a referral for a scan to be done in 3 weeks, so hanging out for then to confirm due date & see bubs heartbeat!

Jenny I totally agree about being positive about everything being ok, I had a miscarriage last month & I have chosen to not even think about that this time, I feel confident & relaxed that all will be fine.

Fingers crossed for all of us to have sticky babies, take care all!

Ok now I feel left out I haven't felt sick in over a week hmmm lol ...
Woke uptoday at nearly six weeks n all crampy boobs are killing me which then makes
my back so sore sad if it wasn't for my DF I don't know what I'd do he will give me back rubs anytime of the night morning I love my chicken smile ...

Putting aside my pain I feel great still excited as ever I think I'll be bouncing once 12 weeks hit smile... I have to call on Monday to make my appointment for next week my doc said to make is as close as possible to 7 weeks but since I have my referal going to be soo hard not to make it earlier tongue.

Hope all the mummies are had a great weekend.

Sticky babies to all

xoxo
Yay for your strong heartbeat Westygirl!!!
Thanks Becs, I got it sorted now I think.
Feeling pretty crappy today, but fortunately studying isn't too physically taxing. DF is re-roofing so when he needs help it's not so fun. Have noticed that left-overs in the fridge make me particularly nauseous!

Right on Lis82, I'm with you.
Country-Mum - I've taken your advice and decided to eat all day today...so far I've polished of two mandarins, 3 pancakes with Jam and cream, two tuna and mayo sandwiches...I think I'm going to go for some sardines next? Ooooohhh I feel sooo sick sad

Hi Ladies, how are we all?

marinela, i havent had any m/s for over a week also which is great smile
no sore boobs for me either!

not much to report at this stage. Has anyone been able to hold back on buying their first baby item/product?

Hi girls,

Well not feeling very positive today. Like bec, lala & Jenny said earlier i havent really been feeling very "pregnant" over the last two days. My queezyness in the mornings is gone, my boobs have never become really sore, just a bit tender in the cleavage area, not really experiencing any tiredness and definitely not peeing like a racehorse unless i drink a lot. Im trying to keep up my water intake but i've always been good at drinking plenty of water thru the day. I dunno, i guess im just not sure things are still ok down there inside and im at a limbo stage where i wont know until i have my 6wk scan on Friday to check if there is a heartbeat and to see if its twins as this was a clomid conception. I havent vomited, not feeling grossed out by any foods, not crazy hungry like i was last week, i just feel normal sad I know its only early days for me but it just seems that everyone else has been experiencing these symptoms early on so i cant help but wonder if things are ok. Still getting the cramps tho but have never bled or spotted or had any kind of discharge.
There is one other thing im wondering about and if anyone has felt the same id love to hear from you to ease my uncertainty. DH and i tried to have sex this morning for the first time in 3 weeks, yes i know ages and i feel horrible for holding out on him for that long. We barely had a chance to get into it and i started getting the cramps again so we stopped. I've been hesitant to have sex until we knew things were ok which i know is silly coz dr's say its fine to have sex all the time but i just didnt wanna take the risk. So i just dont know what to do. There's no point in me calling my GP or FS, i just have to wait till friday. I cant help but have a bad feeling that they wont find a heartbeat then.

Sorry for the depressing post, just not feeling very confident today. I guess coz this means so much to us and we've tried so hard to get here and im terrified of loosing it and not being given a chance.

Ok, chat to you all again later, hopefully i'll be a bit happier and more positive
Afternoon lovlies..
Well I've been feeling nauseous on and off for the last couple of weeks, but nothing major, well today I'm 6 weeks and BAM! I have felt so bloody sick today! I have no energy and just feel like crap. My first 2 pregnancies I was very sick so I was feeling quite positive until today...lol, Its so hard when u have 2 kids to run around after. Oh well shouldnt complain I guess, its all part of it. Get to have my first scan in a couple of weeks so I cant wait.

Lis: Stay positive hun. I'm sure everything will be fine. Sending u lots of sticky dust and positive vibes..XXOO

Ok best get back into the housework, does it ever end...LOL

Bye, Hayley X

not much to report at this stage. Has anyone been able to hold back on buying their first baby item/product?

I must admit I couldnt hold out! We have this thing in our family where every child of this generation gets a special mink plush puppy by the Australian company Tomfoolery and when I found out #3 was on board I went and got one.

Besides the tender breasts, feeling tired and alot of fluid retention I am pretty lucky Im not experiencing M/s.

On a good note I have the best nails and hair at the moment they have started growing unbelievably fast! I know once bub is born that my hair will fall out by the handful so enjoying it for the moment!

I hope everything is going well for everyone and lots of sticky vibes being sent to everyone!

Take care xx

Afternoon lovlies..
Well I've been feeling nauseous on and off for the last couple of weeks, but nothing major, well today I'm 6 weeks and BAM! I have felt so bloody sick today! I have no energy and just feel like crap. My first 2 pregnancies I was very sick so I was feeling quite positive until today...lol, Its so hard when u have 2 kids to run around after. Oh well shouldnt complain I guess, its all part of it. Get to have my first scan in a couple of weeks so I cant wait.

Lis: Stay positive hun. I'm sure everything will be fine. Sending u lots of sticky dust and positive vibes..XXOO

Ok best get back into the housework, does it ever end...LOL

Bye, Hayley X

omg i hear u!!! 6 weeks and bam my body hates me soo tired cbf doing anything woke up 3 time to pee lastnight havnt ramped as much for 2 days but today they said hello my boobs *** i know there there so stop pulling me down grrrr...lol

xoxo
well hi all - started falling out of my bras husband likes this hehehe - feeling hung over tired - and queezy but all in all ok. I am freaking out about the labor - funny how when it was my first i did not ever worry about it this time though hmmmm - i have not bought anything for the baby yet. I have a scan this friday to determine due dates and to tell the truth so I can see the baby is there ----- need to see it. I am a little worried about how I will cope with two. I know there are those hard days and well not sure how I will go with two. getting excited though held a little baby the other day and well cant believe that I will have one soon.

all the best to all - hope we all have smooth non complicated preg and babies that just pop out heheh if only!!!
Morning all,
Hope you are all well. 5 weeks today and I am feeling alright a bit blah, and a bit restless, I can't sit still for long and nothing is holding my attention of long. I keep having these strange dreams the past 2 nights, sexual dreams and its not with my husband!! omg I don't know whats going on. I have constipation and bloating in my stomach and I am really tired but no morning sickness. Anyway got lots to do at work today. Take care everyone.
Jenny
Sign in to follow this topic