Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Due In DECEMBER 2010 Lock Rss

Wow!! quite a few of us due on 10 December and going for baby # 2....we were busy in the last month hahahaha...

I'm sitting on the couch eating a whole packet of potato chips! That's all I want to eat smile HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE

Thanks for doing that list Becs

Congratulations to the new ladies.

littlebumble - I know how you feel, I at a m/c at 12 weeks in Sept 09 and constantly worry that the same thing will happen this time. Fingers crossed for sticky babies this time.

Thought I would start a list of EDD

jaclyn4 - 1st Dec, #2
becs22 (Rebecca) - 2nd Dec, #2
littlebumble - 4th Dec, #2
lotsandlotsofbubbles - 10th Dec, #4
queenb1979 - 10th Dec, #2
shavarn - 10th Dec, #2
jellybelly82 (Bec) - ?? Dec, #1

Hope I got everyones details correct, if not please correct them.

Rebecca

Morning Ladies!

Congratulations to the new ladies in the group!

How is everyone feeling? I have never been so tired in my life! But tired in a good way! smile

Went to the Easter Races yesterday, and managed to get through the whole day without questions as to why I wasn't drinking! People were getting suspicious ay dinner, but I steered them off the pregnancy scent! Well at least I think I did! lol smile

DH is over the moon about our peanut, but still a little apprehensive considering our m/c last time, so fingers crossed this one is sticky! We have only told our parents the good news and they are very excited!!

Am I the only one expecting #1 in this group?! Looking forward to sharing everyone's journey and all of your pearls of wisdom! smile

Better add my due date to the list

jaclyn4 - 1st Dec, #2
becs22 (Rebecca) - 2nd Dec, #2
littlebumble - 4th Dec, #2
jellybelly82 (Bec) - 9th Dec, #1
lotsandlotsofbubbles - 10th Dec, #4
queenb1979 - 10th Dec, #2
shavarn - 10th Dec, #2

Have a great Easter Sunday all and don't eat too many eggs!!

xBecx

Happy easter everyone, hope the easter bunny visited your house! grin

Has anyone started to get and morning sickness? I have been having like waves of a sickly feeling which comes and goes sometimes only lasting a minute or two and other times upto 1/2 hour, i have also been feeling very bloated /fullness.This might sound weird but i have also been having a feeling like mmmm how can i say this..... like i can hear my blood pumping???

Ohh yeah and weird weird dreams!

Happy easter everyone, hope the easter bunny visited your house! grin

Has anyone started to get and morning sickness? I have been having like waves of a sickly feeling which comes and goes sometimes only lasting a minute or two and other times upto 1/2 hour, i have also been feeling very bloated /fullness.This might sound weird but i have also been having a feeling like mmmm how can i say this..... like i can hear my blood pumping???

Hi shavarn - I have been feeling nauseous for a few days now. Especially if I don't eat regularly. It comes and goes and is more prominent in the mornings, but once I have my slice of cold toast with Strawberry Jam it goes away... for a while... Although dinner last night was a challenge! lol!

No weird dreams tho...

Hoping you are having a great Easter!

Bec x

Happy Easter everyone!! Once again my butt is planted on the couch....I'm very very tired and I know I should go to bed but I just put DD to sleep and now I want chill out time.

I was reading about the dreams, I reckon I've been that tired I don't have time to dream smile I'm feeling the same fatigue as I did with the first pregnancy so I'm wondering if it's a girl? I've heard that if you extremely tired it's a sign of a girl....Does anyone have a feeling of what they are having? I can't say at the moment but I'm feeling the same as pregnancy #1. No nauseous, no morning sickness....if anything I'm just eating every 2 hours because I get so hungry and I'm very bloated. I'm finding it really hard to hide my tummy because I look 3 months pregnant. I've got/had a flat tummy and I'm small framed so as soon as someone sees this belly they will assume I'm pregnant. My girlfriend already said I was and I had to tell her........

Hope everyone had a great day smilesmile
hi everyone, i have been feeling a little squirmish the last couple of days but nothing too much, ididnt have any morning sickness with DS#1,i was hoping for the same this time round to.i have had alot of backache today, so i have had a quiet one hoping its not the start of m/c.seems to be easing off this afternoon though.hope everyone else is feeling great.

Hope everyone has had a good weekend, and got lots of easter eggs. Morning sickness hasn't hit me yet, though with DS I started feeling nauseous at 6 weeks, With m/c it started from before I had the BFP. This pregnancy so far is a lot more like 1st with DS then m/c, but I still constantly worry about m/c.

At the moment I have no feeling as to sex, but we are hoping for a girl, we only intend having two kids and I really want one of each, but as long as it's healthy I will be happy.

I know a few of you have told people your pregnant, has everyone? We are not telling anyone this time, with DS we told everyone as soon as we knew, then had high risk of downs and had amnio just before xmas and had people constantly asking about results, which added to our stress, so decided we wont tell anyone till after the 20week scan. We did't tell anyone we were pregnant last time and so didn't tell anyone about m/c. So we are waiting again this time.

Have a good week.

becs22, i know how you feel bout m/c,every time i go to toilet i expect the worse,but still have fingers crossed.how has evryone one else been feeling? im going to docs on tuesday,then im going to have a scan next week,to make sure everything is on track.

Hi ladies! Congrats to you all!!! I am hoping to join this group, i havent tested yet, 8 days to go. But i am really dizzy, sick and tired. So my fingers are crossed.... i will keep you all posted and i hope i can get to know you all xx see you in 8 days or so!

http://lbdf.lilypie.com/puu9p10.png[/img][/url]

Hi there ladies.....after an incredibly long nearly 2 years of trying for # 1, we finally got our BFP on saturday night after a very successful 1st go at IVF!

We couldn't be more happy at the moment!

I am also due December 10, as far as i know, i am unsure how IVF due dates work, if u take it from the egg pick up or the transfer! Anyone else having an IVF bubs in here??

Look forward to sharing a very exciting and sticky 8 months with everyone!
Sorry to crash your thread but OMG - Westy - just saw your post and I wanted to say a big huge ginormous congratulations to you! That has made my Easter x

Sign in to follow this topic