Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Due In DECEMBER 2010 Lock Rss

Hope everyone hasn't overdosed on chocolate yet!

Re dreams: I don't normally remember my dreams but for the last couple of weeks I have had the weirdest dreams, and the other night I sat up in bed and held a conversation with hubby and then lay down again, all in my sleep. Not like me at all!

Re morning sickness: I'm fine if I'm continually shovelling food in! By the time December comes I'm going to be the size of a house! I think it's because I was so sick for the first four months the first time round that I've learnt not to let myself go hungry.

Re cravings: sweet fruit juice. I need to have a glass or two first thing in the morning before I do anything and then I'm set for the day. Think this has something to do with low blood sugar levels.

Re feelings on sex of baby: Both hubby and I are thinking it's a girl, which would be great. We will find out the sex again just so we can be organised. Is anyone else planning on finding out the sex?

Enough about me... think I might have a quick nap while DS1 is having his and hubby is out - the housework can wait!

Looking forward to hearing how everyone else is doing.

Jac
What a time to go off chocolate!! But i coud take it or leave it at the moment, VERY VERY unlike me, i would usually inhale it!

I have had a weird dream or two, its really odd to wake up and think 'man that was weird'!

As we have done IVF most people know we are 'waiting' (blood test wednesday!) so we will tell family, told my dad and step mum today and she couldnt stop hugging me, hurt my boobs big time!! My sister had a little girl in Feb and my dad can't get over having 2 grandkids in one year!

I hope we have a girl as my niece has THE BIGGEST WARDROBE and my sister is keen to handball it all off as soon as she out grows it!

I havent had cravings, been alittle off food and indecisive of what i want to eat the last few days, but no moring sickness as yet, i gag when i smell strong things or bad smelling things and when i take folate and my other pills!

Anyway enough from me today!
Congratulations westy i'm sooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you! grin what wonderful news!

sad back to work tomorrow, bugger my 4 days off went fast, too fast!.
I havent had any morning sickness today,boobs have been in check ( not sore) well today anyway lol. I havent had any cravings as of yet but its early days yet.
( funny quote from my DD 4yrs) i was drinking a glass of milk and DD says " mummy when you drink, is that what the baby drinks? i said yes hunny" DD then says " so your milking the baby" ( her way of saying are you feeding the baby). hahaha was so cute smile

Westygirl, Congratulations on your long awaited BFP! How exciting for you! I hope this pregnancy goes smooth and ur little one is sticky!

Tamstaar - Have you tested yet? Hoping you get the BFP you have been waiting for! smile

Hoping everyone had a great Easter... I still have a few days off before I have to head back to work on Thursday!

I have been having a few niggly cramps , but trying not to stress about it too much. Bring on 12 weeks!

x Bec

Hi jellybelly 82, no i havent tested yet i will in 7 days or so. But i promise to keep you all informed as soon as i know! My fingers are crossed and i hope to join this group with all you lovely ladies! xxx

http://lbdf.lilypie.com/puu9p10.png[/img][/url]

CONGRATULATIONS Westygirl!!! That's wonderful news....good luck with everything! Another 10 December due date.....smile

Tamstaar - Fingers crossed for you! Will this be your first? By the wamy try using the 'First Response' pregnancy test. That told me 7 days before my period was due that I was pregnant. I couldn't wait until my period or afterwards. My period was due yesterday and I took 3 tests 7 days before my period and all came back positive. However you do what you feel but I just know the feeling of 'wanting to know' and thought I would share that with you.

Bec like you, I worry about m/c. I'm not sure why. I feel that I'm lucky to fall pregnant again and something bad is going to happen. However i'm more positive at the moment and have my faith in God that everything is going to be ok.

So far I'm feeling ok and haven't had any massive cravings. I'm very tired, that's about it so far. Water is still tasting like metal sad I'm going to my GP next week....I have the next 2 weeks off .... couldn't have planned my annual leave any better because all I want to do it sleep.

Hope all is well with everyone .... Have a great day!
hello mums to be!!

id like to introduce myself, my name is marinela im 26 my fiance and myself have been trying to concieve for two years we exerianced two MC one which i found my self in day sergery having angel baby taken out at 12 weeks..
found out i was pregnant two days ago still cant believe it so happy and so scared at the same time..

the line was faint but there, i will take another tet at the end of the week which will show a darker BFP.

my last pregnancy ended the same week it started but on the plus side i feel very nausiated can barly eat tho no vomit, cramps on and off like my period i comming, boobs so sore i can touch them, gas omg gas!!...

i wish everyone very sticky babies and am very excited to share this journey with each and everyone onn you.

bub #1
due date 12/12/10

marinela

xoxo
Welcome to the new ladies, it's great to see the list growing.

jaclyn4 - 1st Dec, #2
becs22 (Rebecca) - 2nd Dec, #2
littlebumble - 4th Dec, #2
jellybelly82 (Bec) - 9th Dec, #1
lotsandlotsofbubbles - 10th Dec, #4
queenb1979 - 10th Dec, #2
shavarn - 10th Dec, #2
westygirl - 10th Dec, #1
marinela - 12th Dec, #1.

Marinela sorry to hear about your two angels, fingers crossed for a sticky bubs this time.

Rebecca

What a time to go off chocolate!! But i coud take it or leave it at the moment, VERY VERY unlike me, i would usually inhale it!

I have had a weird dream or two, its really odd to wake up and think 'man that was weird'!

As we have done IVF most people know we are 'waiting' (blood test wednesday!) so we will tell family, told my dad and step mum today and she couldnt stop hugging me, hurt my boobs big time!! My sister had a little girl in Feb and my dad can't get over having 2 grandkids in one year!

I hope we have a girl as my niece has THE BIGGEST WARDROBE and my sister is keen to handball it all off as soon as she out grows it!

I havent had cravings, been alittle off food and indecisive of what i want to eat the last few days, but no moring sickness as yet, i gag when i smell strong things or bad smelling things and when i take folate and my other pills!

Anyway enough from me today!

I just wanted to say a massive congrats to Westygirl!! We were together in the TTC threads last year - and so glad you finally got your BFP. Hope you have a wonderful pregnancy and a safe and happy little bubba.

Congrats to you other ladies too xoxoxoxoE

I stil havent tested yet but i have 2 kids, 1 angle baby born at 36 weeks, and have had 4 m/c, last one was in december. My dr wonders why i try to have anymore kids because clearly it isnt easy for some! But i love being a mum more than anything and it is all worth it at the end!

http://lbdf.lilypie.com/puu9p10.png[/img][/url]

Well its like 1:30 am can't sleep but so tired! I have lost 2 kgs in 3 day I can't stand the smell of anything I can't eat choccies sad I'm sooooo hungry!!!!
Woke up at 7 am like I was on speed then went down at 12 lol up by 3 I guess I love the symtoms because it feels more real took another test today line wS heaps darker which is a good sign means I'm moving forward not backwards smile. So I cooked up everything today to see what I can stomach and low and behold all that went down nice was two minute noodles eww I know but right now is saving me!

Hope everyone is well lots of sticky dust to All
going to try sleep

marinela
Marinela I know what you mean! I seem to wake between 4 and6 and just lie there thinking I'm so tired just sleep! Now I'm at work I'm knackered and could go a huge sleep! I haven't gone off food per say, chocolate isn't loving me at the moment which is devestating! But I got the hungry bug yesterday and ate everything in sight, lucky I have a lap band or I'd be massive after this!!

Anyway hoping your all able to stay awake today, and can manage a good day! Hope there's no
morning sickness either!!!
Sign in to follow this topic