Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

DUE IN JAN 2011!!! Lock Rss

Hi lovely ladies i started this new topic as the other one you cant see it as good... anyone wishing to join go ahead. In here we can talk about our day by day stresses and everything else that comes with pregnancy, i will start a calander so we can see when everyone is due. If you feel like you need to vent go ahead we are here to listen, fingers crossed for sticky babies.... I am due on the 1st of jan cant wait to share my progress with you all... smile

Hi lovely ladies i started this new topic as the other one you cant see it as good... anyone wishing to join go ahead. In here we can talk about our day by day stresses and everything else that comes with pregnancy, i will start a calander so we can see when everyone is due. If you feel like you need to vent go ahead we are here to listen, fingers crossed for sticky babies.... I am due on the 1st of jan cant wait to share my progress with you all... smile

Hi im Carley 24 DH is 28 DD is 2.5 got 3 angel babies and am due 8th Jan 2011 smile hopefully this pregnancy works out 4 us smile
Got HCG and progesterone levels back today HCG was 655 at 4.4wks and 1670 at 4.6wks prg was 83.2 smile

Look 4ward to speaking to every1 due in JAN smile

mum to Maddison born 29.09.07 - 3 angel babies (1

Hi Carly Im kellie btw and i am 26 next monday so i might as well say im 26 lol, fingers crossed for a sticky baby then i have had some rough patches myself i have 4 angel babies... =)
i went to get blood tests done yesterday and my doctor never put a test to see how far i was along or to check my levels?? weird?? i think so concidering my periods are irregular.... anyways i guess i will take it up with her when i go back to her it was my first time seeing her so not sure if i will stick with her...
I have a ultrasound in 13 days i am hoping that everything is going to be ok i am alittle scared as i want to hear a heart beat and scared i wont....
anyways not to worry has morning sickness kicked in for u ??

Hi, I'm Michelle...due on the 1st too! had my date check ultra sound yesterday and saw the heartbeat...can't wait for the 12 week scan!
Hiya!
I am 25 and my dh is almost 26 and we are expecting our first bub due 9th Jan... Am really excited and can't wait for the ultrasound in week 13. Feel very lucky as we were only ttc for 2 months. Anyone having pregnancy symptoms this early? I have sore bbs and just feeling tired a lot!
Congrats to everyone and looking forward to the next 8ish months!
Xx Sarah
Congrats to you both. Its great to have people around you (on the net anyways) that are going through the same amount of weeks pregnant as u are.. I am only experiencing the reflux and the sore boobs in the cold especially... I cant wait to get past the 12 wk mark even though ur never safe but have more or a chance.... we are very lucky to be pregnant and with my first i rushed it along now its time to kick back and enjoy this bubba... as i am ready to be a mummy to 2.... Anyone have morning sickness yet???

Hi Everyone!!!

Im Jodie, Im 28 and hubby is 35. We have a beautiful 2 year old and just found out im expecting no.2, due 15th of Jan. So exciting!!!

Ive done 5 pregnancy tests because I just can't believe it. I have PCOS after gaining alot of weight with my first, but I have lost it now, and after one dose of clomid here I am smile

No real symptoms yet. No morning sickness, Just sore boobs and going to the toilet ALOT! Went to my GP today, and I dont get an ultrasound until im 12 weeks sad Is this right? I asked about a dating scan but because I had to track my ovulation so carefully my dates are pretty much 100%. Oh well, its going to be hard to wait so long to see my little bubba though.

So hi to everyone here, and I look forward to our journey together. Kellie im sure everything will be okay. Fingers crossed for a strong healthy heartbeat smile

ah, i've had a rotten cold for the last few days, just getting better now....i think it has been masking the m/s though coz in the middle of class today (i'm an art teacher) i just got this massive proverbial hit to the gut that was so gross i thought i'd chuck right there! didn't...phew!!

yeah the main symptoms have been nausea (no throwing up) and tiredness and sore boobs. all fade in and out, sometimes none are there, sometimes all!!

definitely counting down till 12weeks though, this is our first and we're eager to tell people but we had a m/c in january so we want to wait till we've had the 12week scan and all is good.

hope everyone's week remains pleasant tongue
Yeah I have some mild nausea too (no vomiting yet) and reflux esp after curry last night! Also my sense of smell is so strong! I gagged when I smelt the fridge at work - although that fridge doesn't smell good at the best of times haha ...
I am finding it really hard to keep it a secret that I'm pregnant, we have already told immediate family but are trying to wait until 12 weeks to tell friends etc! Just hoping that everything goes well until then...
Kylie - yeah my first scan is at 12 weeks too as I knew the dates.... It's soooooo long to wait! Hehe I hope it comes round quickly though!
Hope everyone is having a good week!!
Hi I am Shannon, thanks for starting this forum its great to hear other peoples stories. I am 27 and my husband is 33 we are expecting our first baby on 9th January 2011. We are both so excited and don't know how we are going to be able to keep it a secret till I am 12 weeks. I am feeling good just tired and sore boobs but other then that I am feeling really good. I have my first ultrasound in two weeks so they can get my dates correct - can't wait for this. Well congrats to you all and can't wait to share all our experiences along the way. Shannon x
Hi Girls smile

Im Ashlee 24 DH 24 we just got married 3 weeks ago and found out last week we are expecting our first! Its been a big year for us, built a house moved in, married and now pregnant lol!
EDD is the 8th Jan. I have an ultrasound in 2 weeks to check for the dates - cant wait!
We didnt expect it to happen so quick, came of the pill 6 weeks ago after many years and bang straight away! We are both very excited.

Already started with morning sickness which i dont care for at all lol and very sore boobs which are already growing (DH doesnt mind that one at all hehe)

Cant wait to share this journey with everyone else! smile xx
This is exciting... It felt like i was the only one there for a while.. i am glad we can all share experiences with each other.. congrats to all our newbies.. everyone is excited for the 12 wk ultrasound it is amazing coz at 12 wks it is a little person i remember my daughter was doing summersaults in my belly at 12 wks the lady told me that she would have to settle down for her to be able to run tests lol... cute though....
I love the kicks that is the best part to me....
anyway here is a little quiz we can all do to make it easier for my calender =) just copy and paste...

name: Kellie
1.what is your edd? 1/1/11
2. was you ttc? No
3. suffering morning sickness? sorta
4. any cravings at the moment? food that when i eat i dont want. (lol)
5. do u think u will go over, on time, or b4 ur due date? prob over they never come when u want them to.. =)

p.s thankyou jodie for your confidence...

anyways that is a little help out for me thanks ladies....

Sign in to follow this topic