Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due in December?? Rss

Hi,
My name is Nicole and ive just found out that im due with baby number 3 on 29th December.
I have two daughters aged 3 and 15mths.
We were shocked to be pregnant again but its sunk in now and we are excited.
Look forward to hearing from all you women due round the same time as me.
Talk to you all later.
hi nicole, my name is kristy, we are due on the same date!!!! Im due with my 2nd on the 29th of december!!!! How exciting:) this will be a adventure for my husband and i as he has a child who is 12 from a previous relationship who lives with his mum and i have a 10 yr old son who lives with us,(from a previous relationship also) and now we are having one together which is so special:) It took us ages to fall pregnant. we have been trying for a while. So this will be like having the first one all over again!We have been married for 4 yrs. anyway, congratulations on your good news, look forward to chatting to you to see how you are progressing:) My email is kristyhsv@bigpond.com.au if you would like to email:)

cheerio for now, kristyXX

Kristy mum to jamie and 4 month old imogen

hi there nickii

im due 19th dec with my 1st im very xcited bout the whole thing. i lost my 1st bub 14th dec 2005 so this one is even more specail.

ive had really bad moring sickness that has last all day long. im copen ok just very stressful due to i have weekly visit at the gyno to make sure the bub is growing

good luck to you
hi, im judt found out im already 8 weeks preg! what a shock! i already have a 9month old son named jai( 5.7.05) IM DUE APPROX. 18TH DEC.
we are contemplating weither to find out what we are having, we did find out with jai as i was having a lot of scans in the later months due to complications. i had an emergency c-section after being in labour for 12 hrs!( wish now i had the epidural earlier!!) and thinking of trying for a natural birth again and seeing what happens rather than a planned c'section. any views or thoughts on this matter would be great!
no morning sickness yet! unlike with jai i was sick 24/7! the girls at work are fussing over me atm. but hopeing that will settle down soon!

would love to hear how u al are getting along! take care

jai (5.7.05) blake(12.12.06) #3 april 10

Hi,
My name is kaylene and I am due on the 24th of December 2006. This will be mine and my partners first child, but my 5th pregnancy ( I have no children from the other 4 pregnancies). I am really excited, though the finding out that I was pregnant threw a few spanners in the works, it has been the best thing for my partner and I. I look forward to seeing all the midwives and doctors running around with Santa hats on smile Good time for all (I hope)

Love my little family xoxo

Hi

Im due with my first on the 19th or decemeber,
very excited but also very scared

hope everything goes well for you

Kellie

Kellie~ DS Rylan Jonathon 24/12/06 Ezekiel Arthur

Hi Everyone

My name is Jodie and I am currently 8 weeks preggers with baby number 2. I have an 11 month old son, who we are planning a 1st birthday for, and am due on 17/12/06. For Sarah I believe the next appt you need to make is for the 10 week stage where they will do all types of blood tests and fill in your pregnancy card if they haven't given you one allready.

Hope everyone is feeling well. I have all day sickness (not morning sickness) and hope it goes away after the first trimester.

Jodie,NSW,proud mum of 2 boys

Sign in to follow this topic