Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Due 1 jan 2011 Lock Rss

Hello I am due 1 jan 2011 with my first baby.
I live in pukekohe with my lovely partner.
We just bought our first home and are eagerly awaiting this miracle of a new addition.
Looking to find friends around the same due date as me.
I have had HORRIBLE morning sickness the last two weeks.. throwing up sometimes 10 times a day!
From
Ally
wub

Hello I am due 1 jan 2011 with my first baby.
I live in pukekohe with my lovely partner.
We just bought our first home and are eagerly awaiting this miracle of a new addition.
Looking to find friends around the same due date as me.
I have had HORRIBLE morning sickness the last two weeks.. throwing up sometimes 10 times a day!
From
Ally
wub
Hi Ally,
I am in SA and am due for my 4th child on 2 Jan 2011. I have had terrible all day sickness. Hope to keep in touch.
have a great night
Lisa
Hi i am due the 1st of jan also if u ladies would like to join the rest of us due in jan there is lots more people and if u need any questions answered we would all be happy to answer them... its the DUE IN JAN 2011!!
thread hope to see u both there... =)

Hi Ally

My names Marissa, I'm due on the 3rd of january and also have a little man who just turned one.
We moved over to the Central Coast from Pukekohe in august last year grin
Are you birthing at Pukekohe hospital? Do you have a midwife yet? Mine was Kerri McConachie. She was amazing! lol

I have had horrible morning sickness with this bub, I hope your morning sickness improves grin

Anyway's I'll leave it at that, I could go on and on lol.

Marissa

Hi there!!!
Im pregnant with my first bubba and due on January the 8th !! Ive just moved to glenfield from west auckland.
i had HORRIBLE morning sickness up until 13 weeks so now im really starting to enjoy the pregnancy and cant wait for it to get even better! over the last few days i have been feeling bub move around in there and its such a funny feeling!!
Would be great to keep in contact with other mums due around the same time as me!!
smile tarynn
hey, we all share pics etc on face book if you wanna join let me know - it is a completely private group so the only way you can get in is by invite (thus we can all discuss names, etc without anyone else seeing...lol.. just need your email address if you are interested.. i am in christchurch and due jan 30th by the way..
haley
heya i dont have internet at our new house so havent been on here for months..
if anyone is due around jan 1 that wants to catch up for coffee sometime..

ally
Sign in to follow this topic