Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Due in Feb 2011 Lock Rss

mothergoddessvisions
Thanks huni.... now i got it <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span> Waiting to hear back from her now as we speak <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>
How are you darl???

Sadly Ladies will be leaving your group. It is offical we have again M/C.
Hope you all lots of sticky baby dust...

OH My... i am sooo sorry mommabee.. i hope that you ok and you will be back here soon.. i just know it!!! I can feel it. Chin up babe and we are here if you still just wanna chat about random stuff <span class="emoticon grin">grin</span> :hugs:
Mrs fox cool so excited for u shes quick so u should get it within a couple of hrs..

im feelin good ..im hungry though so im a bit cranky lol need to make dinner soon.. I went to the docs today and got given a whole lot of papers lol..its making this pregnancy more real to me..i got my results for the antenatal blood test and everything is good my iron levels are low but im still recovering from the d&C as i lost quite a bit of blood..im takin fefol so that should help anyway..i got my referals for my dating scan for next week so excited grin and also for one for the nt scan for 12wks plus the hospital referal..so i wont have to go bk to the docs for awhile now..

how is everyone

Mum to 4 kids
Ethan Joel William
Jake Alexander
Emmalee Scarlett
Callum John

Our 2 angels 9wk baby and Ryan Jayden 17wks.

Hi all, been a bit quiet lately as I was scared this wasn't a sticky. Had blood test at 7 weeks n levels were 71,000. The had 1 at 7 +4 n my levels were 94,000. So they gone up which is good n dr not worried so I'm wondering what others levels are?? I thought it was supposed to double so shouldn't mine have been 140,000?? So confused!!! Arrgh. But happy at same time because it's def not an ectopic smile

Cara, NSW - DS 04/01/04, DS 08/01/06

hey hun if the doc isnt worried then dont be worried about it..my levels with my angel baby at 9wks were 120,000 i think it does start to slow down at some point..aslong as its goin up its all good

Mum to 4 kids
Ethan Joel William
Jake Alexander
Emmalee Scarlett
Callum John

i feel so sick atm...
im not far off going to bed im so tired... this strange for me cos i usually dont go to bed till midnightish lol
dave&mattmum your HCG levels peak between 7-12 weeks once that happens it slows and maintains throughout the rest of your pregnancy, so yours are going up so thats a very good sign. i actually dont know my levels when i go back to the docs i will ask. i dont know when that'll be, i dont really want to make it this week while i got three sick kids and have to drag them out into the cold windy weather.
Carmyz isnt it exciting when you get all those papers and things start to roll and it all starts feeling very real.
i have absolutely no doubt in my mind that im preg (besides that i have seen bub lol) im so sick and tired, and my boobs hurt ALL the time i am already spilling out of my 14c bras. and am having to wear maternity bras as they are less painful.

anyways gotta go still ahve a child awake and need to get her to bed
hope you all have a god night

Oh so sorry for you mumma. Take care xxx

Is anyone else finding this pregnancy ridiculously diff to your first? I remember being tired but far out I swear I could sleep 20hrs a day! And first time round I had morning sickness but I feel ill from the time I wake up to the time I go to sleep.

This is the result i got from the reading - not sure what to make of it:

I sorry Cara, I hope this reading is wrong but the initial reading I did showed a baby girl but the course of the following 8 months have not relation to a pregnancy and more specifically nothing is shown around the month of February (or January) that would indicate a birth.
I hope that you receive better news from the lab when you blood work results come in. It's the only time I wish to say my reading is wrong.

Cara

Is anyone else finding this pregnancy ridiculously diff to your first? I remember being tired but far out I swear I could sleep 20hrs a day! And first time round I had morning sickness but I feel ill from the time I wake up to the time I go to sleep.

Oh yes i am exactly the same.. this time around seems different but VERY similar... I feel sicker than with my Daughter. But still craving the same things and being super tired and turned off by "doing it" lol and Meat.... So yeah... i am confused lol... I hope the sickness goes away ASAP!!! But not bubba.. she has to be a sticky bean!!!!!

This is the result i got from the reading - not sure what to make of it:

I sorry Cara, I hope this reading is wrong but the initial reading I did showed a baby girl but the course of the following 8 months have not relation to a pregnancy and more specifically nothing is shown around the month of February (or January) that would indicate a birth.
I hope that you receive better news from the lab when you blood work results come in. It's the only time I wish to say my reading is wrong.

Cara

Umm wow.. that is all i can say right now... yeah.. i am not sure how you would take that either.... Who did you get that reading from???? I hope your ok huni!!!
mrsfox i got it from jenny - i think you guys posted the link? Oh well, we will see where we end up smile

hey hun was it the mothergoddessvisions link u clicked on??

Not sure wat to say either but i hope everything is ok.

Mum to 4 kids
Ethan Joel William
Jake Alexander
Emmalee Scarlett
Callum John

well i just requested a jenny renny reading should get it in a day or 2 cant wait..i wonder what shes goin to say??? lol i think im gettin addicted to psychic readings lol..

Mum to 4 kids
Ethan Joel William
Jake Alexander
Emmalee Scarlett
Callum John

Sign in to follow this topic