Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Due in Feb 2011 Lock Rss

Hi

Mummytomischa - that is great news, I am so happy for you, and how exciting. Well at least this gives you some time to make arrangements for DD as you know whats going to happen when.

AFM - I am 37 weeks today, and I have my midwife appt today so going to speak to her about being induced though DH just pissed me off early in the morning, going on about how he doesnt agree with it etc and I just lost it, like it is his body that is going through all the changes and aches and pains, and I think he forgot that DD1 was born at 38 weeks!!!! Today has not been a good start to the day, DD woke up at 6:11am, and I didnt fall off to sleep til after 11:30pm. No matter how late she goes to bed she still wakes up early, I know I have to be up early when the baby comes but until then I would like a little bit of a sleep in!!!! Sorry I sound like a grumpy cow this morning.

The thing is I have pelvic instability which means it moves all the time and the weight of the baby is killing me, I cant even walk from the kitchen sink to the dining room tabel without feeling like my whole pelvis is going to fall off. All I can do is lie down.

Okay that is enough whinging from me, going to have a nice cup of tea now!
morning ladies,
well another night where i cant sleep at all its starting to take its toll now.
Im off the the Dr today so im hoping he will do something about it with only 9 day till due date i hope he will i dont know how much more i can take. we also find out if we can move back into our house today which i hope we can so we can bring bubba home there not my parents and i miss our own space.
DS has decided that it is time to start testing to see how far he can push me too which is really bad timing i think he know its not long now and he will have to share us.
any way fingers crossed the dr will do something today or this walking zoombie ant going to be happy
Jenelle

My sympathies to all you mummies to be still waiting to meet your bubs, my wait is now over - Caleigh Grace arrived at 3.03am on the 02/02 at home with dh officiating, I didn't even have time to make it to the car before she arrived. She is a very healthy 3.56kg & 51cms long.

Robin

congratulation RobinS
thats great and at home well done
congrats RobinS glad to hear that you and baby are doing well. Hope it all went well with the home birth and she is a good size too. So exciting.

AFM - went and saw my midwife yesterday and she said the babies head is well in position. She said that they wont induce me for no particular reason, but she said that next week when I am 38 weeks she will do an internal and check how things are going, and since I had DD at 38 she will try and get things moving along.

I told her about the discharge that I have been getting and she said that is a sign that things are happening and that in some cases, labour starts before you loose the mucus plug and even some mums dont even loose it beforehand.

So I am hoping that it all starts happening soon. Cant wait to hear more baby announcements.
congrats RobinS glad to hear that you and baby are doing well. Hope it all went well with the home birth and she is a good size too. So exciting.

AFM - went and saw my midwife yesterday and she said the babies head is well in position. She said that they wont induce me for no particular reason, but she said that next week when I am 38 weeks she will do an internal and check how things are going, and since I had DD at 38 she will try and get things moving along.

I told her about the discharge that I have been getting and she said that is a sign that things are happening and that in some cases, labour starts before you loose the mucus plug and even some mums dont even loose it beforehand.

So I am hoping that it all starts happening soon. Cant wait to hear more baby announcements.

I never lost my plug with my first until I had been in labour for over 12 hours and it was after the midwife had done and internal about 8hrs earlier.

CONGRATS RobinS!! I am soooo jealous right now. I have been getting a couple of little niggles and had a few contractions last night and was feeling a bit off this morning but nothing has come of it sad

I think my good friend maybe in labour (shes due the 8th) right now from a comment her Nan put on Facebook and she hasnt text me back, which she is normally pretty quick at, so really excited to find out if she is or not.

Hope to hear a few more announcements soon!! grin
Congrats RobinS!!! Your so lucky that it's all over smile

I have been feeling crap for 2 days now, woke up at 1.30 yesterday morning with pains and cramps in my side and tummy.. The pain kept up and was coming and going until 4pm that day then just seemed to disappear? Woke up again at 5 this morning same pain but a little more intense then same deal they disappeared at around 12 noon only to come back at bout 5pm..

I'm so over these pains!! I rang the hospital on the first day and the midwife said it's most likely pre labour.. Unfortunately none of the pains have stayed consistent and have just ranged between an hour apart down to 10mins apart..

I haven't noticed any change in mucus ect so I'm not holding my breath, from what i have read pre labour can last for days and even weeks sad

Hoping that something progresses over the weekend or I'll die lol....

Hope everyone is feeling better than I am smile

Xxx
Congrats RobinS

I had my Dr app on Thursday and he said everything is looking good bub is in a great position and 3/5 engaged which i hope is good.
i asked him if he would do and internal to see if things are getting ready down that ares and he said if today was a Tuesday then i would of but its to close to the weekend so come back next Tuesday and he will do an internal so i hope i go this weekend just to make him come in lol.
i lost my mucus plug about a week ago and have some reddish tinge to my discharge last night and again this morning so i hope its not to far away and that its normal to have that.
i hope all our waiting is nearly over and labour vibes to everyone.

Jenelle

Sign in to follow this topic