Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Due in Feb 2011 Lock Rss

congratulation mummytomischa lovely name.

mrsbullfrog i know how you fell hang in there not long to go.

TM16 hope it comes in the next few days for you

i have been very tried and hot lately.cant do much so the kids are bored and playing up.
congrats mummytomischa xx

not much happenin here i have a m/w app 2moro im hopin to get a sweep ..just really want to meet my lil girl cant believe i ll be 40wks 2moro never made it this far

Mum to 4 kids
Ethan Joel William
Jake Alexander
Emmalee Scarlett
Callum John

Our 2 angels 9wk baby and Ryan Jayden 17wks.

Tuesday night and wednesday morning I had a show and lots of BH yesterday. Was sooooo uncomfortable all night and have been having regular contractions 6 mins apart for the last 2 hrs ( started at 5am). Fingers crossed they keep on coming. Was sooooo excited I had to share. Hope everyone else is well. Labour vibes to you all

Hi

I am 38 weeks today, had some really painful contractions last night, but they were not regular. I went and saw my midwife this morning and she did an internal and said that I was already 3cm and the cervix is very stretchy and soft but still a little thick.

She also said the head was right there and she could have easily broken my waters but will let that happen on its own. She then did the clean and sweep procedure so hopefully that will help things progress along now. So could be anytime now, so exciting.

Take care all
Mummy2Malakai hope you have had the baby or on your way to.

haven't had bad pain yet so lucky there

went to the doctor today.baby hasn't grow in a week so i'm 35cm when i should be 39cm.she wasn't too worried as this happened with my 1st two,have to make sure baby is still moving.it is, so all good
baby has moved i'm finding it hard to walk,sit,lay and driving the car is getting hard i cant turn around.
i think it will come next weekend (hoping)
Hi

Okay so I am still waiting.....I lost my plug yesterday and a bit more today, it is just gross!!! I didnt get any sleep as I was getting regular contractions last night but they were only 10 min aparts, then today I was getting them all day but still only 10 min apart, I thought they would have progressed a bit more by now. i have been walking around the house all day, cleaned the bathrooms etc, did some ironing and still nothing.

Now my whole tummy area is just aching not like period pain but just aching. I am hoping things start to progress a bit more tonight so that we can have her this weekend.

Hope everyone else are getting some good signs and things are progressing well, looking forward to hearing from you all.

Hi

Okay so I am still waiting.....I lost my plug yesterday and a bit more today, it is just gross!!! I didnt get any sleep as I was getting regular contractions last night but they were only 10 min aparts, then today I was getting them all day but still only 10 min apart, I thought they would have progressed a bit more by now. i have been walking around the house all day, cleaned the bathrooms etc, did some ironing and still nothing.

Now my whole tummy area is just aching not like period pain but just aching. I am hoping things start to progress a bit more tonight so that we can have her this weekend.

Hope everyone else are getting some good signs and things are progressing well, looking forward to hearing from you all.

Fingers crossed for you!! I hope something happens soon.

For the rest of us waiting, Come on little babies!!!!
who still waiting?

who still waiting?

Hands up here!! Still waiting have 10 days till due date grin
i am and im totally over it.. i hope its soon

Mum to 4 kids
Ethan Joel William
Jake Alexander
Emmalee Scarlett
Callum John

Our 2 angels 9wk baby and Ryan Jayden 17wks.

Yep, still here too and let me tell yoou I am OVER IT!!!

I find myself getting more and more frustrated each day.. I had an appt Friday (40+1) and the doc had a go at stretching me out.. She said I was 1cm dilated and booked me in to be induced on the 21st which feels like forever away sad ... I have since had a show but nothing has eventuated from there.. I felt horrible this morning after the worst night sleep I woke up and was vomiting sad

Ahhhhggggg I just can't handle it anymore.. There is literally no more room in there for bub to even be the slightest bit comfortable.. oh well I guess I just have to battle thru these next 7 days and HOPE she decides to make a grand enterance before then!! One thing I am tired of is people calling to ask if I have had the baby, they all seem to think that they will be the last one to know???

Sigh.............. Fingers crossed!!!!!
Yep still pregnant~!!

Congrtulations to
RobinS and mummytomischa for the arrivals of your babys! i am very jelous!

TM16 - my bday is on the 21st your doc picked a very good day grin

as for the rest of you still waiting - boy i am feeling your pain!

ive been abit slack on here latley i usually come on have a read then go off lol..

barley even a BH!!!!
worst thing is my body feels like its going into shutdown, im just constantly tired!! and im not even 'big' my belly button hasnt even popped out i just feel physically weak..

i had my MW appt on the 3rd and i gave her a look at my birth plan and when she got to the bit about delivering my placenta naturally she told me i cant i must have the oxitocin(SP) shot then decided to inforn me my iron levels are at 100 and apparently if it 100 or below its to risky with the amount of blood lose. sad

i havnt even had my streb B test yet wich im not sure if its right or not and im at a complete blank if i had it with my DD or not?

the only good news i have is at my appt on thhe 15th she will do a strech and sweep so im Praying that does the trick!

Mum of 3 girls, 1 boy, 1 angel, 1 on the way!

Sign in to follow this topic