Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Due in Feb 2011 Lock Rss

to all the mum's that have had there baby
how it all going?

Great! she's a little angel, she only wakes 2 or 3 times a night, hardly ever cries during the day and settles easily, my only complaint is i still haven't had anytime to just relax and enjoy her and her siblings who thankfully both adore her.

I feel so sorry for you guys who are still waiting, hope your waits are over soon.

Crizzy, hopefully you'll have had bub by the time you read this but if not, I found the staff at the logan hospital were fantastic, they were all really friendly and couldn't do enough to help us. Hope your stay there is as good as mine was.

Robin

Still waiting here to. Saw my Dr yesterday who offered me a S&S on my due date which is Wednesday. I think I will even just to try help things along and then I can advise my in-laws so they can be here ready. As I write this, one of my good friends is being induced down in Sydney. She was due the 8th but her baby girl just wont come.

Hoping we dont have to much longer to wait for those of us waiting, and for the one who arent waiting I'm jealous grin

Crizzy, hopefully you'll have had bub by the time you read this but if not, I found the staff at the logan hospital were fantastic, they were all really friendly and couldn't do enough to help us. Hope your stay there is as good as mine was.

Good to hear you's are going great and ill keep my fingers crossed you get some good relaxation time soon!
Nope havnt had bub yet! but suppose i was only on here thismorning! lol
Glad you had a good experiance at Logan! im really looking forward to it, My midwife said she will be off this weekend but will have another lady (i forgot her name now) and apparently she is lovely so im excited! she also reasured me that the rest of the midwifes are very nice aswell! but still am hoping to have bub before the weekend or monday onwards so i can have my midwife deliver bub lol..

hope everyone else is going great!

Mum of 3 girls, 1 boy, 1 angel, 1 on the way!

8 days overdue now and im still waiting sad

Getting nervous now about being induced on Monday... It has only just clicked to me now that more inductions lead to c-section which is something I really really really dont want.. Not to mention how hard and fast an induced labour comes on

I don't think I'm ready for that sad I'm ready for the baby but not for the pain and unknown... Maybe I can ring target and the stalk can deliver my baby to the door in a cute polka-dot jump suit like on the tv... Haha I wish!!!

Hoping things kick start on their own before Sunday but I'm not feeling lucky...

Hope you ladies are all doing well xxxx smile
hi guys

i had my baby on the 16th shes doin great.. shes 7lb 10oz 50cm long 34hc, labour was 2 and a half hrs was alot more painful then my 2nd bub and it was alot harder to push her out shes bigger then my other 2. but im so in love with her and she looks like me when i was a baby..so happy

Mum to 4 kids
Ethan Joel William
Jake Alexander
Emmalee Scarlett
Callum John

Our 2 angels 9wk baby and Ryan Jayden 17wks.

8 days overdue now and im still waiting sad

Getting nervous now about being induced on Monday... It has only just clicked to me now that more inductions lead to c-section which is something I really really really dont want.. Not to mention how hard and fast an induced labour comes on

I don't think I'm ready for that sad I'm ready for the baby but not for the pain and unknown... Maybe I can ring target and the stalk can deliver my baby to the door in a cute polka-dot jump suit like on the tv... Haha I wish!!!

Hoping things kick start on their own before Sunday but I'm not feeling lucky...

Hope you ladies are all doing well xxxx smile

your making me feel bad for complaining about being 1 day over! lol!! hope your little one decides to make a grand entrance tonight or tomorrow! if not im sure you will go perfectly fine with your inducement grin
and if only they did come from a stalk! but ten again i;d have to live in a shoe if it were that easy! lol

hi guys

i had my baby on the 16th shes doin great.. shes 7lb 10oz 50cm long 34hc, labour was 2 and a half hrs was alot more painful then my 2nd bub and it was alot harder to push her out shes bigger then my other 2. but im so in love with her and she looks like me when i was a baby..so happy

Congratulations on the arrival of your little girl! hope all is well!

Hope all you other new mummy's and mummy's to be are going fine!

Hi everyone,

first time mum... due 2mrw!!! ARGH! Soo exciting... but just have a quick silly question, thought Id ask on here before I rang the hospital.

At 4 30pm today, I got dull cramping across my lower belly/pelvis, it lasted about 30 seconds. I kept getting the same cramping every 20-25 mins for the same length.

I havent had my show or my waters havent broken. I have been really restless all day, had a dull ache all over my body and (SORRY FOR TMI) felt like ive been leaking at various times throughout the day - with nothing to see when i wiped.

Help?? Mel xx

Hi everyone,

first time mum... due 2mrw!!! ARGH! Soo exciting... but just have a quick silly question, thought Id ask on here before I rang the hospital.

At 4 30pm today, I got dull cramping across my lower belly/pelvis, it lasted about 30 seconds. I kept getting the same cramping every 20-25 mins for the same length.

I havent had my show or my waters havent broken. I have been really restless all day, had a dull ache all over my body and (SORRY FOR TMI) felt like ive been leaking at various times throughout the day - with nothing to see when i wiped.

Help?? Mel xx

Hi,
I reckon your in pre-labour!
you dont need to loose your mucus plug or your water to be in labour! sometimes that dont happen untill well into the labour!..
good luck with everything, sounds like your little one is well on the way! looking forward to your birth announcement soon!

Hi,
I reckon your in pre-labour!
you dont need to loose your mucus plug or your water to be in labour! sometimes that dont happen untill well into the labour!..
good luck with everything, sounds like your little one is well on the way! looking forward to your birth announcement soon!

Hi Crizzy,

Unfortunately it was Mr BH paying me my first visit so it seems.. they went on for abotu 4 hrs, ever 20 mins or so and never got stronger, then just stopped. I had a bit of back pain with it which just confused me, cause ive read with BH its not accompanied by anything else...

So the waiting game continues sad
well its past my due date and i'm still siting here.
i'm so bored but don't have the energy to do anything.i have really bad bh at night that are getting worst every day it fells like the baby is trying to push its way out.but by morning all gone.

Melandmatt86
was the baby moving when you had your pain? i find that the baby can cause bh, back pain.
with my last 2 i didn't loose my plug and my water broke while in labor.no sign just started.

***Carmyz*** congratulation, that was a quick labor.

come on baby i'm really ready
Well well I'm sitting here (laying actually) in hospital, my waters broke on their own at midnight I was at home alone and DP was 2hrs away at a Bux party drunk lol!!!

They hooked me up to the syntocin drip and have been increasing the dose every half hour... By 5am I couldn't handle the pain and the anesthetist was standing at my door and offered an epi, I swore I wouldn't have one but it sounded too good to turn down lol...

So still waiting last check I was only 2cm dialated but should have my little girl by this arvo some time.... I'm so excited smile

Xxxx
TM16 all the best luck you
Sign in to follow this topic