Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Due in Feb 2011 Lock Rss

Melandmatt86
was the baby moving when you had your pain? i find that the baby can cause bh, back pain.
with my last 2 i didn't loose my plug and my water broke while in labor.no sign just started.

Well at 4 30pm when they started, no bubba wasnt movin, but closer to the 7pm mark, yeah baby had started moving, which over powered my dull cramps with nerve pain when it moves its head sad Not going to miss that!!!

Still havent had any signs of a show or labour starting.. sad

TM16 all the best luck you

Aaaaw i hope your hubby has made it to be by your side!! I keep tellin my hubby he cant go anywhere without service, or get drunk! He is my only support person here (family are all 5 hrs away) So I NEED HIM!! LOL

GOOD LUCK With your bubba TM16 - HOW EXCITING grin

Hi Crizzy,

Unfortunately it was Mr BH paying me my first visit so it seems.. they went on for abotu 4 hrs, ever 20 mins or so and never got stronger, then just stopped. I had a bit of back pain with it which just confused me, cause ive read with BH its not accompanied by anything else...

So the waiting game continues sad

Yeah the back pains are one of the main things that instantly made me think labour?! lol must have just been baby laying against your back??

If you's havnt read yet, i had my baby!!
Fofoa Louise Totasi, born at 5:22am on sat the 19th weighing 9pounds, 56cms and HC 35 1/2.. am home today and were both doing so well!

Mum of 3 girls, 1 boy, 1 angel, 1 on the way!

Congrats to everyone who has had bubs over the weekend!!

I have just got home from Sydney and man I'm so happy to be here. Have been feeling nauseous and sore with period pain crampings on and off all day and has diahorrea yesterday (sorry tmi). Even had some Morning Sickness today. I think bubs has dropped down a bit more cause my belly is def lower.

Finding I'm not really to worried when she decides to come. I'm over it but dont think we are far away so happy to wait at the moment.

Crizzy - I see you ended up going with Fofoa for your daughters name! I think its quite cute and one of those names where if you dont like it at first, it really grows on you.

Again congrats to everyone and not long now for the rest of us!!
So ladies, im still in one piece and baby seems to be extremely content being inside.

I had an internal done a few days ago, and obst said my cervix hasnt made a single move to prepare for bubs. Does anyone know how quick they can start to ripen??

I have my induce date as monday... bit scared about having an end date now thats definate! Makes it sooooo real!!!

Hoping it may still happen before I have to be induced!!
Aww melandmatt86 I really feel for you!!

The doc told me at 40+2 that I was still quite firm and that she thought I would require assistance to soften the cervix.. I went my full 10 days overdue and my waters broke on their own early hours (1am) of morning I was getting induced smile

My cervix was still firm when I went to the hospital and I was only 1cm dialated, by 5am I had only progressed to 2cm but she said I was softening up on my own.. By 12 mid-day I was fully dialated and pushing my lil one out... So in just 12 hours I went from hard cervix to giving birth and I had no idea i would have her the day I was ment to be induced on my own smile

They did still give me the syntocin drip because I was so far overdue bubs had her first bowel movement inside me and was at high risk of infection.. She spent 2 days in intensive care on antibiotics because of this sad

If I ever have another baby and I go overdue I will be requesting to be induced earlier, the risk and trauma of going thru all that with the meconium and intensive care was horrible!!!!

I hope u go into labour soon... The only sign for me was being extremely unsettled that evening and had very dull period cramps every now and again...

Aww melandmatt86 I really feel for you!!

The doc told me at 40+2 that I was still quite firm and that she thought I would require assistance to soften the cervix.. I went my full 10 days overdue and my waters broke on their own early hours (1am) of morning I was getting induced smile

My cervix was still firm when I went to the hospital and I was only 1cm dialated, by 5am I had only progressed to 2cm but she said I was softening up on my own.. By 12 mid-day I was fully dialated and pushing my lil one out... So in just 12 hours I went from hard cervix to giving birth and I had no idea i would have her the day I was ment to be induced on my own smile

They did still give me the syntocin drip because I was so far overdue bubs had her first bowel movement inside me and was at high risk of infection.. She spent 2 days in intensive care on antibiotics because of this sad

If I ever have another baby and I go overdue I will be requesting to be induced earlier, the risk and trauma of going thru all that with the meconium and intensive care was horrible!!!!

I hope u go into labour soon... The only sign for me was being extremely unsettled that evening and had very dull period cramps every now and again...

Thats good to know that it can soften that quickly. I started to think, if it hasnt done anything by now, will it ever soften??

Im sorry you had to go through all that with your lil girl! That must of been completely scary! sad I hope she is all better now.

the only thing Ive had today is sorry TMI, but felt like ive been leaking all day and had the tiniest amount of creamy discharge when wipe, and a constant bloated/dull period pain all day.. I wouldnt even really call it a pain... its just there!
Well today is D-Day!! No definite signs of bubs coming but I have a few niggles every now and then. My Dr was keen to do a S&S on my due date but I only saw the midwife today and she said they wont intervene before 10 days over and that the Dr shouldnt either. I see the Dr on Monday so if I decide to get it done I can have it done then if I havent had bubs by then.

Hope all you other ladies still waiting dont have much longer to go!!
hi everyone,
wanted to announce the birth of Princess Bubbles, now known as Alyce on 18th Feb at 8.24am. she was born via csection after a long labor and after stalling at 5cm dilated and 44hrs of labor the doctor said he had no other choice. i was on gas at the time, and remember telling him that i hated him!

alyce came in weighing a healthy 8lb 1.5oz and is doing really well. today is our first full day at home and so far (fingers crossed) so good.
good luck to all the ladies still in waiting

smile
congratulation to all the mums that have had there baby.

i went to the hospital doctor today waited 90 mins only to be in there 5 mins and told come back next week.i wanted to ask question but she just didn't want to listen.now i know why i hate going there.
i'm so over it and there going to make me wait another week
not happy

congratulation to all the mums that have had there baby.

i went to the hospital doctor today waited 90 mins only to be in there 5 mins and told come back next week.i wanted to ask question but she just didn't want to listen.now i know why i hate going there.
i'm so over it and there going to make me wait another week
not happy

That Sucks!! We dont like waiting for our babies as it is, let alone for a little but of advice from a "Professional"!! How rude!
What did you want to know??
Getting very frustrated with waiting for this baby myself!! Looks like its going to be inducement for me on monday!
i was due last Friday by my dates.my last 2 children were born on there due date.by u/s i have 2 weeks to go but that not right (cause when i did my pregnancy test i wouldn't of been pregnant) there telling me just to let it happen. there not going to do anything.i'm just not happy with waiting 2 weeks.

Melandmatt86 lucky you.
you will have your baby very soon.
Sign in to follow this topic