Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Due in Feb 2011 Lock Rss

keegans mummy im glad everything went well telling your DP.
i was 17 when i found out i was preg with my first, DP and i had been together 2 and a half months... it was scary lol

i went to the docs yesterday and had blood tests, he has also given me a slip for a u/s in 2 weeks time just to check dates etc. he agreed with me about my dates, just wants to double check i guess lol so excited cant wait.

is anyone else suffereing from baby brain already? i am and it is hard!!! because we arent telling anyone, and when its just me and DP i blame the silly things i do on baby brain, but i cant do that in front of other people. was funny the other night though when we were having dinner with MIL, and i went to get a drink, i grabbed the cordial bottle and went to poor.. 2 problems my cup was upside down and i didnt even want cordial lol luckily i realized before i actually poured lol but yea

umm anyways i hope every one is well
talk soon

yh it was scary to tell him but im glad i did as he is so happy.

i havnt had any baby brain issuses yet but u def have been feeling a bit of MS and its so annoying i didnt have anything with my first son...as i didnt find out i was preg til i was 7months at that stage

MS... yuck, i have all day neausea and get sick at night... i think i was like this with DS, the girls i was pretty much sick anytime of day. lol

no actual sickness unless i dont eat for ages but im aware of warning signs lol - just headaches which seem to have come on today - hope im not getting the flu as its been going around sad
Im off to dr this afternoon to get referral for my 2nd u/s which i will have on wed of next week to establish bubs is in the right spot smile
have a good long weekend everyone smile

Cara, NSW - DS 04/01/04, DS 08/01/06

Hi all just booked in my first antenatal appointment..its on the 12th of august i ll be 14wks iv never gone there that early lol usually dont get in till 19wks..really looking forward to it..will be goin to the gp up until then..probably goin bk there next wk so i can get a referal for my dating scan and to talk about the nt scan also.. its startin to sink in more now im so excited.

Mum to 4 kids
Ethan Joel William
Jake Alexander
Emmalee Scarlett
Callum John

Our 2 angels 9wk baby and Ryan Jayden 17wks.

i dont think i'll be making an antenatal appt at the hosp till after i have passed 12 weeks, just after last time, id booked and the day before my appt i had the m/c and that was hard. so im just going to wait. and see my GP till then. he is happy to do that.
so i wont be able to make an appt for my u/s til next week because i dont know what DP is working the week after, but im thinking im going to have to do it because it is kinda hard to get in. not much in a week but i really want the scan lol.

I wouldnt of done it until after i had my scan at 8wks but my doc told me to ring now so i get in early..i also had a m/c in march if it happens again then i would just cancel it.. i feel more positive about this pregnancy though.

Mum to 4 kids
Ethan Joel William
Jake Alexander
Emmalee Scarlett
Callum John

Hi girls,
Havent been on for nearly a week, as last tuesday I started bleeding an just waiting for some more test results but it looks like a M/C levels on my 1st BT was only 7, Ive had no clots or cramps but seen as though my levels are so low, DR believes Im M/Cing, have to wait till tues for my 2nd lot of bloods.
I wish you all a happy an healthy pregnancy, an hopefully 'fingers crossed' I will be preg within a few months.

Hi girls,
Havent been on for nearly a week, as last tuesday I started bleeding an just waiting for some more test results but it looks like a M/C levels on my 1st BT was only 7, Ive had no clots or cramps but seen as though my levels are so low, DR believes Im M/Cing, have to wait till tues for my 2nd lot of bloods.
I wish you all a happy an healthy pregnancy, an hopefully 'fingers crossed' I will be preg within a few months.

Oh nooo.. massive hugs.. hope your ok.. and hope that it all works out or you are pregnant again soon.. very sad new..=(

Mother to 2 beautiful kids.

mrs mum im so sorry for ur loss..hopefully ur next bfp is not to far away xoxox

been gettin backache for the past 3 nights..havent been gettin any other symptoms so its good to feel something

Mum to 4 kids
Ethan Joel William
Jake Alexander
Emmalee Scarlett
Callum John

so sorry for ur loss mrs mum....

i know what u mean about backpain carmyz, my back has been so sore for the past 4days, (it is always sore from an accident when i was younger) but it is extremly sore, and i cant get any massages or rubs cause my partner has broken his collarbone sad

Morning ladies,
Sorry to hear of you MC MRS mum
i also have an aching back and went to eat poached eggs this morning and had to give them to the dog as it made me sick, i never had this with DS so the whole morning sickness is new to me aswell as my boobs growing already they didnt change last time.

Sign in to follow this topic