Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due In March 2011 Lock Rss

Hey Guys,

My HPT (x 3) have confirmed I'm pregnant and my iPhone pregnancy application determines I'm due 06/03/2011. Isn't technology wonderful!!!!

This will be #3 for me and our last, so I really want to savour this experience as I can't remember my first pregnancy (DS1 is 13yrs) and I was too busy working and running around like a chook with it's head cut off and feeling like crap to enjoy DS2.

Just wondering if there are any other newly expectant Mum's out there??? (Or maybe I'm a little too early?)
Im not due in march but I wanted to congratulate you .
So CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Enjoy your pregnancy smile

Im not due in march but I wanted to congratulate you .
So CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Enjoy your pregnancy

Thank you!!!!

Thank you!!!!

Wow CONGRATS!!!

A march thread already... =) beautiful.... it wont be long and alot more will be joining u... xoxox

Wow CONGRATS!!!

A march thread already... =) beautiful.... it wont be long and alot more will be joining u... xoxox

Thank you!!

I did another test this morning just to be certain for the forth time LOL!!!

I'm starting to get excited............. and worried............... then excited again!!!

I've been told by a psychic this one will be a girl, so we'll have to wait and see.
Hi I tested again(2nd) time this morning and looks i will be joining you Im due around 2nd March I think.
This is my second pregnancy I have a 15mt old son who keeps me pretty busy.

Congrats to you Kylie. I hope some more people join us soon, but like you said we are pretty early.

Anyways Chat soon. Han

Hi I tested again(2nd) time this morning and looks i will be joining you Im due around 2nd March I think.
This is my second pregnancy I have a 15mt old son who keeps me pretty busy.

Congrats to you Kylie. I hope some more people join us soon, but like you said we are pretty early.

Anyways Chat soon. Han

Congratulations!!!! Welcome aboard! So if you're due on the 2nd March,you would be 4 weeks pregnant!!

My DS2 keeps me really busy too, he's only 9mths going on 18mths, LOL. I joke that he's hit the terrible 2's cause he's got a very wicked temper already. I keep telling him until he can pull a tantrum bigger than me I'm not interested, but I think it's more of a challenge for him. He is adorable though.

Look forward to chatting soon
I though I might start a record table of due dates we can add to when more people join in.

Name: Due Date:

Han 2nd March 2011
Kylie 6th March 2011

hi girls

I thought I would join you. we have just found out we are pregnant with #2.
EDD is the 5/3/2011.

still very new will post again later.

Han 2nd March 2011
Kylie 6th March 2011
Brooke 5th March 2011

Two beautiful girls, hubby working from home makes one happy mumma smile
[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb2f.lilypie.com...]

Hi I'm Tonya and pregnant with baby no. 2 aswell due on the 2nd of march too, soo excited, not telling anyone yet though so hard to get to excited.
DS 1 is 13months.
Hi Brooke and Tonya, welcome aboard!!!

Han 2nd March 2011
Tonya 2nd March 2011
Brooke 5th March 2011
Kylie 6th March 2011

DH and I are trying not to tell people as well. So far, my sister and MIL are the only ones that know. Oh and DH's best friend (cause his wife's pregnant as well).

I have a scan on the 12th July to confirm dates, but I'm pretty sure they're accurate.

Let us know when you have scans and appointments booked so we can all keep up with how things are progressing

Cheers, Kylie
I'm pretty sure I will be joining you. Going to hold out a few more days to test though. Fingers crossed

Sign in to follow this topic