Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Due In March 2011 Lock Rss

Hay guys hope every one is good so i got my blood resaults back yesterday my levels are all normal wich is good but today i had a really small blob of brown goo when i wiped sorry tmi has any one had this i thought it may be from implantaion still no morning sickness yay. still so excited

Hey Casgazbubz,

A big HELLO to you. The new layout is heaps better, thank you.

What happened with this insensitive Dr? Wouldn't he confirm the pregnancy?

Hay guys hope every one is good so i got my blood resaults back yesterday my levels are all normal wich is good but today i had a really small blob of brown goo when i wiped sorry tmi has any one had this i thought it may be from implantaion still no morning sickness yay. still so excited

Hey Zoe,

That's great. Not sure what the "goo" is, but that's great on the MS.
26th February 2011
Supermum

28th February 2011
Kylie S-B

2nd March 2011
Han
Tonya
Nic

3rd march 2011
Casgazbubz #3

5th March 2011
Brooke

6th March 2011
Kylie

7th March 2011
Zoe

8th March 2011
Suzi Roase
Fleur

Vicky26 - still awaiting confirmation

Zoe I had brown 'goo' pretty much constantly and even some bleeding between 5 and 7 weeks with my DD. Doctor didnt know why but all ended up fine. This time i had some 'goo' at 4 weeks but it seems to have stopped this time.

AFM - the nausea i had a night seems to have passed. I am wondering if i was dehydrated? I am trying really hard to keep up my fluids and let go of the caffeine (im a bit of an addict).

I was talking with DH last night and we are both much more relaxed this time. So i might be able to enjoy this pregnancy. Although he has already decided that we need to redo the backyard (last pregnancy he painted the whole house and restained all the wood in preparation).

Congrats to all the newly joined!!
Hi everyone,
I think I will be joining you all on this journey - as I got a BFP this morning - used a Discover early test and got a very, very faint second pink line! smile smile Been in a bit of a daze this morning - very excited though. Think I will test again tonight or tomorrow morning, just to be sure as think it must be very early on....
This will be mine and DH's first baby, after 3 cycles of TTC. My cycles are quite irregular so I'm not quite sure of a due date - but going by a 30-31 day cycle, I think around 12-14 of March.

Will talk soon! smile
kylie, it was a SHE doctor which was worse i think. she just treated me like i am stupid and brushed off all my questions like i was being silly. it really upset me. i also asked if the bleeding could have been a miscarriage and she just said well you wouldnt have had a positive pregnancy test then would you. not happy. still have to wait until monday to see what the bloods say but fingers crossed its all good smile

welcome to bells smile

Hi Girls,

Looks like it might not have been a BFP after all, AF arrived this morning 4 days late. Not sure if I'm having an early M/C that I probably wouldn't have known about if I hadn't tested or if I just got a false +ve. Either way I'm def not pregnant sad

Good Luck girls! Hope all goes well for you all in the next 7 - 8 months.

Fleur
xx
sorry to hear fluer, i had my period and still got bfp so maybe just check with your gp?

26th February 2011
Supermum

28th February 2011
Kylie S-B

2nd March 2011
Han
Tonya
Nic

3rd march 2011
Casgazbubz #3

5th March 2011
Brooke

6th March 2011
Kylie

7th March 2011
Zoe

8th March 2011
Suzi Roase

Vicky26 - still awaiting confirmation

Hi Girls,

Looks like it might not have been a BFP after all, AF arrived this morning 4 days late. Not sure if I'm having an early M/C that I probably wouldn't have known about if I hadn't tested or if I just got a false +ve. Either way I'm def not pregnant sad

Good Luck girls! Hope all goes well for you all in the next 7 - 8 months.

Fleur
xx

Big Hugs Fleur. Next month will be your month!!
i also just read in one of my books that caffeine can cause early miscarriage. it says exactlyan intake of 3 or more cups of tea or coffee a day is assosiated with low birth weight and may double, some say triple, the risk of miscarriage in the first trimester. the same is true for cold drinks. eg, coke.

i have been drinking decaf tea and coffee for a couple of months now in prep. it may take a bit to get used to but def better than possible miscarriage. i also drink diet caffiene free coke as i had gd with last pg so trying to stick to the diet again smile

not wanting to make anyone feel bad or anything, just thought i would put it up there. the book is 'up the duff' by kaz cooke smile

Hay guys hope every one is good so iam just wonderin if any one else has had this happen in early preg
i had some spotting yesterday only last hour to hour and a half and then stoped not anuf the stain undies just when you wipe i totally freaked out though i was haven a misscarage i had no pain at all i did a bit of googling and found 30% of women have bleeding in there first trimester my god its so horrible thinking i could loose my bub.
woke this morn and still feel pregs eg really sore boobs so im pritty sure all is good but im going to doc tom to check blood levels.

Sign in to follow this topic