Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Due In March 2011 Lock Rss

Hi There, I am Ali and a first time mum. grin
Due March 11... time is getting closer and we are getting so excited about our upcoming arrival.

Welcome Ali

Not long to go now, bet your excited!!!!!
Most of us are all on facebook as a private group if you would like to join just send me message with your fb details

Alisha

[img]http://b2.lilypie.com/fpHsp9/.png[/img][img]h

Hi all grin

Im due with my second on 21st March smile

Only 10 weeks left smile

Anyone else due March 21st ??

xx

Hi Mel

Welcome and congrats!! So close now... do you know what you are having?
Just letting you know that most of the lovely ladies from the March 2011 forum are now on fb as a private group. Gives us more opportunity to communicate with each other. If you like to come over and join us just send me a message with your Fb details and then we can add you to the group.

Hope all is going well

Alisha

Hey,
This is my first post on the Huggies Forum, I'm due with our first child 31st March 2011. My husband and I are extremely excited that the arrival of our Daughter is getting so close. Although the reality that I will have a baby to look after is slowly setting in.
Amy

Hey,
This is my first post on the Huggies Forum, I'm due with our first child 31st March 2011. My husband and I are extremely excited that the arrival of our Daughter is getting so close. Although the reality that I will have a baby to look after is slowly setting in.
Amy

Hey Amy,
Congratulations on your pregnancy. I'm also having my first and shes a little girl tooo , its a very exciing time isnt it??
Most of the ladies from the March 2011 forum are now on facebook as we have a private group on there to talk and share pictures. Also more of us are on facebook more often so it gives us more opportunity to communicate with each other. If you like to come on and join us just send me a PM with your Fb details and then we can add you to the group
FIRST congrats to all the soon to be mums, and mums again smile

hello all
im 34 weeks nearly 35 weeks pregnant with my first baby, due on the 11th of march... oh it going so fast isnt is?
Im so glad i find is website, makes me feel like nyou are not alone out there.. its awesome

hope all you lady have a beautiful last month and abit pregnancy, and a great labour smile

zoe

FIRST congrats to all the soon to be mums, and mums again smile

hello all
im 34 weeks nearly 35 weeks pregnant with my first baby, due on the 11th of march... oh it going so fast isnt is?
Im so glad i find is website, makes me feel like nyou are not alone out there.. its awesome

hope all you lady have a beautiful last month and abit pregnancy, and a great labour smile

zoe

Welcome Zoe

Not long to go now at all!!!How is everything going with your pregnancy? Are you all ready to go?

alisha

Hi All,

it has been ages since i have been on here.
how are you all going with your pregnancys? hope you are all keeping well.

As for me not sleeping much between being uncomfortable and heart burn, i would think alot of you would be in the same boat.

I am starting to dread the thought of going overdue again, as my son was 14 days late and i really don't want to go through that again.
But trying to remain positive everything is going well.

Cheers
Cass

Hi All,

it has been ages since i have been on here.
how are you all going with your pregnancys? hope you are all keeping well.

As for me not sleeping much between being uncomfortable and heart burn, i would think alot of you would be in the same boat.

I am starting to dread the thought of going overdue again, as my son was 14 days late and i really don't want to go through that again.
But trying to remain positive everything is going well.

Cheers
Cass

Hi Cass

Not long to go now! Fingers crossed your bub decides to come earlier than your son did. Did you have to get induced with your son?

Alisha

Hi Cass

Not long to go now! Fingers crossed your bub decides to come earlier than your son did. Did you have to get induced with your son?

Alisha

Hi Alisha,

No i was not induced with my son thankfully, i was booked in to be and when i went in to have the gel inserted i was already in early labour so they done a S&S and sent me home for the day, i was then having contractions 3 mins apart by 2pm, and he was born by 9am the next day.

cheers
Cass
Hi everyone and congratulations to you all!
I'm probably a bit late with my entry into this forum however I wanted to join in anyway (if that's okay, of course!).
Our DD #2 is due on the 25th of March. We're booked in for a c-section on the 18th of March (unless Mother Nature has other plans for her arrival, like she did with her big sister!). Only three weeks to go before we see her darling little face.
Looking forward to hearing from you all.
welcome to everyone taht has joined since i was last on here, been a while..

for those that are not in the facebook group just wanted to announce that i had my baby Clare on the 15th feb at 5:47pm..
everything went great.

hope yous all get to cuddle your bubs soon smile

My little boy is due 26th March. It's our second, here's hoping this one won't be as big as the first who was 4kg.
Sign in to follow this topic