Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Due In March 2011 Lock Rss

hi everyone,
Thanks for all being so welcoming!! I'm looking forward to going on this journey with you all - esp at the mo, as I'm bursting to tell everyone!!

Fleur and Brookie - so sorry to hear of your M/C's. sad Sending lots of baby dust your way for next month!!

Mummy to Zac - Yay!! I knew you would be in here soon!!! Congratulations smile smile smile Also congrats to Shelley!!! smile smile smile

AFM - I'm a bit confused about my due date, my calculations and some of the pregnacy calculators on the net are so different, anyway ill make a doctors appointment this week to check it out, then I can add myself to the list. I also haven't been sleeping very well, been sooooo blocked up in the nose that I keep waking up throughout the night... driving me a bit mad, but I guess it's just one of those pregnancy symptoms. Does anyone have any suggestions?? Apart from that, I'm just so hungery and slightly sore boobs, although that has settled down from last week.
hello all. yah mummy2zak. i am sooooo stoked your here 2 smile

i got my results today from the docs and my levels came back as 2900. yes you read it right smile and that was on friday so who knows what they are now smile i have a scan wednesday to check exact dates and my bff is coming. i am sooo looking forward to it smile

omg casgazbubz that is so awsome congratz you are given me hope my spotting has stopped now thank god i get the altrasound resault tom morn but it may even be to early to see any thing fingers crossed

Cas- YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! I have been thinking of you!! Such good news smile I bet its a load off your mind, hey? Wow, you might even be further along then 5 weeks, weird hey! So you will find out Wednesday- so much will have happened in the one week :0 I am so glad we will be here together, well, depending on how you go with the dates I spose! Well good luck for Wednesday, I am sure you will be fine. So exciting that you are going to see your little bundle!

Bells- When are you due? Would we be the same day since AF was due the same day? Its gotta be close... As for the blocked nose, try using another pillow. I found with my last pregnancy that raising my pillow worked for me- I pretty much snored my whole pregnancy, poor DH smile

Shelley- Congrats hun! I also have a 17 month old and totally know what you mean about the BFP still sinking in. I forget about it and then suddenly think, OMG I'm pregnant!! I think DH is still getting used to the idea too!!

Kylie+2- DH found out we were pregnant 3 hours ago and he made dinner and tea, and I feel fine too! I know its his way of showing he is excited and its pretty cute! I just hope he keeps it up in the long, coming months!

Zoe- I haven't read all the pp, but I read that you are having spotting and an ultrasound. I hope it all went well, fingers crossed!

AFM- I am assuming this means 'as for me'?? Well, I have known I am pregnant for 8 hours and its still surreal. DH is doting on me which is his way of showing he is excited, so cute!! Ii suddenly feel more pregnant now that I have seen the BFP too, hehe.

Hey Zoe good luck with results today, fingers crossed but i'm sure you'll be fine.

Cas- do you think it could be twins??? how exciting.

AFM- feeling so sick in the mornings these days and my 13 month old isn't helping forgot how bad morning sickness can be lol.
Hi everyone, have been so sick with flu and M/S that I havn't been on for a few days. Felt a little better flu wise yesterday so took children to see Toy Story 3. They loved it, And mummy liked it too.

I just seem to not be feeling any better on the M/S front. I eat all day and hope I dont end up huge by end of this preg. AND everything smells so BAD!!!!!! My DH, the kids, the bed linen(that I had to change after less than a week on the bed), food cooking...and the list goes on .

Kylie - Yes the needles do suck. But I know they are keeping this little one from falling out so am happy to endure the twice weekly torture sessions. Hope the u/s on Thursday this week will show happy little heartbeating away so dosage might reduce.

26th February 2011
Supermum

28th February 2011
Kylie S-B

1st March 2011
Faithbaby (Baby 4)

2nd March 2011
Han
Tonya
Nic

3rd march 2011
Casgazbubz #3

5th March 2011
Brooke

6th March 2011
Kylie

7th March 2011
Zoe

8th March 2011
Suzi Roase

12th March 2011
Kylie N

Vicky26 - still awaiting confirmation

goodmorning all mummies,

mummy2zak, yeah i am so excited for tomoro.i hope i can see the baby. sometimes its too early and you can only see the sac. not looking forward to the full bladder part though smile

mumto 1.5, i hope its not twins smile just one little princess would be lovely smile

is/has anyone had the 4d ultrasound before? i havent with my previous 2 but i will with this one.
i am also going to find out the sex cause im a spoil sport smile its so much more fun knowing and being able to go shopping smile

i had that yucky taste in my mouth yesterday but it seems to have gone now. also increased cm which i had with previous 2 also. yah smile also my shoulders are sooooo extremely sore sad

im off for my ultrasound tomoro, yah. looking forward to that.

zoe, how did your ultrasound go? will you be the first to have one?

so i got my resaults back thy found a gestational sack with a age of 4-5 weeks wich should be right on but there wasnt a foetal pole or yoke yet but it just may have bein to early so fingers crossed i had i bit of morning sickness today wich is agood sign bleding has stoped today thank god.

Hi guys, Well i just found out i'm pregnant, havent yet told family (bit worried about that part) I'm 20 and this would be my first bub. My partner extreamly happy about this as it is his first aswell. From all the calculations ive done should be due about the 12th March.. Still waiting for an ultra sound

LAURA
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

26th February 2011
Supermum

28th February 2011
Kylie S-B

1st March 2011
Faithbaby (Baby 4)

2nd March 2011
Han
Tonya
Nic

3rd march 2011
Casgazbubz #3

5th March 2011
Brooke

6th March 2011
Kylie

7th March 2011
Zoe

8th March 2011
Suzi Roase

12th March 2011
Kylie N
Laura

Welcome Laura- don't stress too much about telling your family, there is plently of time for that!

Zoe- that's great news. 4-5 wks is early to see too much so fingers crossed the next couple of weeks go quickly for you and that you get to see your bub. Good to hear that your bleeding has stopped.

Well my ms seems to have settled down a bit, still queasy but haven't actaully been sick again thank god! I'm just so unbelievably tired. Doesn't help having a 17mth old to chase after every day either! I would love to have a rest when he has a sleep during the day but I work from home and that is the only time I can get anything done!
Well I'm off to the doctors tomorrow so here go all the blood tests again! Going to request that my HCG levels are checked once or twice a week just to settle my nerves after last time. I hate the needles but will cope with them to know that all is OK.

Hopefully you are all feeling well and that early preggie symptoms are not interferring too much yet. xx
ZoeBrown- thats good news! I am glad the bleeding has stopped- remember to take it easy and rest up smile Are you taking multi-vitamins? Look after your self smile

Kylie19- what work do you do from home? I also have a 17 month old and I can't imagine how someone could work and look after them at the same time! You must be supermum smile I am tired too and I am on my last week of holidays!! Good luck with the docs smile

Cas- Are you kidding, finding out the sex is the best part!!! I was so excited last time I could hardly sleep! I am trying not to get my hopes up too much for this one, you know what I am hoping for!! All the best for tomorrow hun, you never know, if you are further along then you may just get to have your first glimpse of bub smile smile smile

AFM- Starting to feel really, really tired. My DS was really whingy today, wanted to be held all the time! I am starting to get really moody too, poor DH gasp Am adding myself to the list below too!

26th February 2011
Supermum

28th February 2011
Kylie S-B

1st March 2011
Faithbaby (Baby 4)

2nd March 2011
Han
Tonya
Nic

3rd march 2011
Casgazbubz #3

5th March 2011
Brooke

6th March 2011
Kylie

7th March 2011
Zoe

8th March 2011
Suzi Roase

12th March 2011
Kylie N
Laura

17th March
Mummy2Zac (Bub # 2)

Hi Mummy2Zac- I'm finding that this thread is full of similarities! I was the 3rd Kylie to join, and now there are 3 of us with 17mth olds to deal with as well!!!

I work as a recruiter from home. I used to do it as my full time job but decided not to return after maternity leave as it was not going to be financially viable for me with travel costs and child care. I've also seen so many friends go back to work really early and miss out on much of their children's development (no offense to anyone who did go back to work, it's a personal choice and sometimes you have no choice sad ). I decided to start looking for something that I could do from home just before my ds turned 1 and luckily found the perfect job. I basically just screen people's resumes and call then to book them for interviews. Sounds pretty easy but it's actually quite time consuming! I have to be incredibly organised and it means that I get no me time as I have to jump on the phone as soon as he goes down for a sleep. Unfortunately he is not a big fan of the daytime sleeps so some days I'm lucky to get an hour in! Luckily he has just started to get into Hi 5 so is ususally happy to watch a dvd so I can get a bit more done.

Sorry if TMI but is anyone else suffering from really bad wind? I don't remember it being this bad with either of my other 2 pregnancies!

Well off to the docs in 3hrs and then a trip to the vampires so they can suck my blood! Anyone in this thread from Melbourne? Would love to find someone living close to share this pregnancy with!

Kylie xxx
Sign in to follow this topic